• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did it sell out on Amazon already or?

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
It says it's a best seller on Amazon when I search for it, but then it says currently unavailable. I've never seen that on a preorder item before...

I wanted to preorder both this and Diamond, but how is it sold out already haha

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
It says it's a best seller on Amazon when I search for it, but then it says currently unavailable. I've never seen that on a preorder item before...

Considering that everyone wants to play the Sinnoh remakes during the holidays, I can see why those are already sold out or out of stock on Amazon.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

I do all my preorders on GameStop. Even though they haven’t been selling Pokémon cards, they do fine with games. I’m going to preorder them by physically walking into the store; it’s easier for me to do with the salespeople.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
I do all my preorders on GameStop. Even though they haven’t been selling Pokémon cards, they do fine with games. I’m going to preorder them by physically walking into the store; it’s easier for me to do with the salespeople.
Does Gamestop charge you when you buy it or when it comes out?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Does Gamestop charge you when you buy it or when it comes out?
If you physically walk in and preorder the game I think you can just pay for it at that very moment. I'm not entirely sure, though. I haven't done a walk in preorder in a long time.

When I preorderd the new Pokemon Snap online my card wasn't charged until a few days before the game released. Usually I do online/instore pickup for my games at Gamestop.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
If you physically walk in and preorder the game I think you can just pay for it at that very moment. I'm not entirely sure, though. I haven't done a walk in preorder in a long time.

When I preorderd the new Pokemon Snap online my card wasn't charged until a few days before the game released. Usually I do online/instore pickup for my games at Gamestop.
Okay thanks! I'd be hella upset if I missed this game on release date haha.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
I hear ya haha. I plan on getting it on release day as well as the Gen 4 remakes. My wallet is going to be screaming at me. Haha.
Same! But I'm so excited for both of these games!!! I'm glad I have November and December to play BD/SP that way I can focus on this game in January when it comes out.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It's not sold out, I just preordered mine there now.

The Double pack for DP IS sold out but you can still buy both individually. Pre-ordered all three, thank Arceus only Far Cry 6 is left for me this year unless Starfield happens lol

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
It's not sold out, I just preordered mine there now.

The Double pack for DP IS sold out but you can still buy both individually. Pre-ordered all three, thank Arceus only Far Cry 6 is left for me this year unless Starfield happens lol
It was when I checked, let me check again.

Yeah, looks like it's back up. Must of been a temporary issue.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Just preordered Legends. Funny enough, it's being released a week before my birthday, so happy early birthday to me!
Yeah it came back, it must have been a strange moment where it acted like it was sold out.

kmmelton89

Do we know if there are any promotional items coming along with the pre-orders (both for the remakes and Arceus)?

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Do we know if there are any promotional items coming along with the pre-orders (both for the remakes and Arceus)?
Not that I could find. I'm not sure when those are normally announced.