• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did Red appear in Jou's Big Adventure?

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
I've heard rumors that he appeared in it, and looked really weird, but I can't find any screencaps. How did that manga cover Kanto anyway?

gamer_legend

I've heard rumors that he appeared in it, and looked really weird, but I can't find any screencaps. How did that manga cover Kanto anyway?

It was really fast paced and pretty much showed flashes of Jou's journey. Red appeared at the very end and just like 75% of everyone else in the Manga looked like a crazed serial killer kinda like Silver's Chikorita.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Faster than Zensho. Like, way faster.

And yeah, Red was in the last scene. I'd scan it but I actually wound up selling my copy because I couldn't find my sale copy, but I'm trying to get another one so if I do, I'll show you all.

Maxim

Beyond repair
As a character collector (and obscure stuff collector in general), this thread is highly relevant to my interests.

I'd also like to ask if somebody knows which parts of games were adapted (I know that this manga was very rushed and selective) and which characters were shown (cameos also count).