• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did the Anime ruin Piplup for you?

Did the Anime ruin Piplup for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
No.

I just got tired of idiots complaining about it.

-Xen-

Dawn's Piplup drove me insane throughout the DP series. I got the feeling that the writers were just trying to replicate the Misty/Psyduck humor of the series, but failed miserably.

Blazicken

Sex on fire
i'm fine with a general piplup,
just the one dawn had annoyed me to hell.
Gible made my day whenever he hit piplup with draco meteor.

Trapman

Bazinga!!
Haha, yeah it kinda did for a while but now I´m fine with piplups. And I never got tired of Gible hitting it with draco meteor.

Aria-Forme

Tina Tsukumo
Not really. Dawn's piplup may have been really annoying but it's still my favorite Sinnoh starter no matter how the anime has portrayed it.

Lightey

Why does everyone hate Dawn's Piplup.

D:

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I disliked Dawn, but after she left from the anime....I kind of miss her.

I have a Piplup plushie because of her Piplup, so no I guess not. It actually improved my rating of Piplups

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
No, I loved Piplup

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
So either I hate ALL Piplup, or I don't?

I only hate Dawn's Piplup, not the species.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I already disliked Piplup as a species before the DP anime even started.. Then when Dawn's Piplup came on the scene, the dislike turned to pure hatred..

I just enjoyed seeing it get hurt..

STICKTOPIA

Yes, yes, yes, 100000000000000000% YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I second that. I'll probably never change my opinion on the thing unless it gets shot and killed.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I've heard from many that after watching the anime, they can't stand Piplup, is that the same for you?

You could have made some kind of "note" saying its mostly dub people, people who only watched the subs liked the dood, it was pretty funny and frankly the only thing I miss from Hikari team.

He was overused at the start but then got toned down.

So no, it didn't ruin for me, my favourite starter is still Chimchar out of that region but personality wise Piplup was probably the better one out of the 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.