• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

did u find it easy or hard to capture Palkia/Dialga/Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalosian

So long
For me, Dialga and Palkia were very easy in both D/P and Platinum. Giratina was not, as it has a lower capture rate and it is immune to False Swipe (I was too lazy to bring something with Foresight or a similar move).

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I used my Garchomp, I think. He was at a lv over 50 and killed him with Dragon Claw

Aquarelle

Staff member
I always caught the legendary on the box with a Masterball, so those were always easy.
I found Palkia and Dialga to be surprisingly easy to catch on Platinum. It only took a couple of balls for each, IIRC.

DasBoot

Palkia and Dialga were easy because of there catch rate being of a Chatot. And I got them within one try with Ultra Balls.
Giratina was harder, it took me 4 resets to get it with a Dusk Ball and 1-12 HP left with Paralysis.

DarkXWolf12

Dialga was pretty easy but catching Giratina was a bit of a challenge for me. I almost ran out of Pokeballs and luckily I didn't use my Master ball.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Too easy, especially giratina who I caught with my 2nd dusk ball.

I don't remember at the moment, but I think I caught both Dialga/Plakia in ultra balls.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
The Ghost typing Giratina has nearly made me rip my hair out after softsetting for natures and stats... Dialga and Palkia was easy, just because of the lack of a ghost typing... Also they have a catch rate of 45, while Giratina has a catch rate of 3... Yeah...

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Quickball = 1 turn catch on Dialga!
He was ridiculously easy!
But then on the other hand, for Giratina it managed to feint 2 of my pokemon, but about 16/17 turns went by used a timer ball....no problem :p

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Dialga and Palkia were nothing compared to Giratina!

...I still caught all three in Pokeballs, though.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Palkia and Dialga are supposed to be easy to capture, too bad I used a master ball on Palkia on my first play through. Giratina was hard to catch even after I put it to sleep.

yanmega12

Epic Ninja QK
lol i used the masterball for dialga (stupid mistake) and then caught giratina with alot of dusk balls

Aegon

Obviously, Dialga and Palkia were very easy to catch, due to their high-ish catch rate. Giratina, however was very, very annoying for me in Platinum. It took me about an hour to catch it, and I was even more frustrated when my brother caught it in ten minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.