• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

did u find it easy or hard to capture Palkia/Dialga/Giratina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow XD001

On Diamond, I thought Dialga would be super hard to catch (typical ten year old), so I just threw a Master Ball. In Platinum, Dialga and Palkia were super easy although Giratina was pretty hard.

SapphireMemories

Michief Maker.
First time around I was building myself up for a long battle involving me using all 120 or so Pokéballs I had. What happens? First Pokéball 'Dialga is Caught'. I was in total shock.

In turnback cave however Giratina was evil, it managed to struggle itself to death over ten times before I eventually caught it.

survyguy79

It was really easy. Just one Ultra Ball did the trick thnx to my Infernape.

ladendar

Little munchkinz
Well, aren't you given a master ball by the boss of those galactic grunts? You just do it that way. Or try to get Palkias HP to 5 or something, then keep putting it to sleep and hurling those quick balls at it. Should take about six or so tries if you have a team that Palkia isnt effective against and whatnot.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I find Giratina hard to catch since It took me all of my Poke balls and I had to use my Master Ball.Dialga/Palkia were easy to me with one ultra ball each.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
In platinum, both Palkia and Dialga were 2-3 Dusk Balls. Giratina I caught with my master Ball cause he was the only legendary I felt like using it on.

Meowth City

Staff member
In Diamond, I caught Dialga in the second Dusk Ball. I kinda wish I tried a Pokeball cus I don't like the animation for Dusk Balls. This was before I knew it had a very high catch rate.

Meowth City

Staff member
In Diamond, I caught Dialga in the second Dusk Ball. I kinda wish I tried a Pokeball cus I don't like the animation for Dusk Balls. This was before I knew it had a very high catch rate.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Dialga was very easy in Diamond. I think it only took a few ultra balls. Giratina in Platinum was another story. That thing took up a good chunk of my day trying to catch. Not having any status moves makes it much more of a pain.

ladendar

Little munchkinz
Just bring a bunch of ubered pokemons, and smack the thing with a semi-powerful move, then put it to sleep. Works like a charm!

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Giratina took me a few tries, since he/she/it kept on fainting. Dialga was surprisingly easy. I threw 3 Ultra Balls, and Dialga was caught. Palkia was just a bit harder than Dialga. I used 5 Ultra Balls, and 1 Net Ball, I think.

Gafoozle

Look mommy!
Well, naturally, Palkia and Dialga are amazingly easy to catch, due to their capture rates of 30, but Giratina was difficult with a CR of 3.

jjhmmc

Land Shark Trainer
i found it quite easy for diagla giritina even uxie azelf and mespirit only real problem i had was w/ heatran

i just used like 30 ultras

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Palkia,and giratina were easy Dialga keep on rejecting being captured by it took awhile before the timer balls worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.