1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Did you freak out?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by sweet_piplup123, Sep 21, 2008.

1. sweet_piplup123

sweet_piplup123 I lost the game?!?!

When I recently evolved my Torchic and Piplup,I freaked out because they looked so different it took me a while to actually calm down and get use to them. I guess I got used to seeing Torchic and Piplup because of the long storyline.
    What about you?

2. pkmnhippy

pkmnhippy Banned

Same, I had the exact same team, but after I found out there was no new story, I just evolved them.

3. Mew's desire

Mew's desire *Smirks*

well..I didnt freak out but i was kindda sad cuz I knew *No more storyline and cute Piplup*

4. i had chimchar and turtwig, and they look so massive when they're evolved. it did take some getting used to, but i got used to it quickly

5. sweet_piplup123

sweet_piplup123 I lost the game?!?!

Same thing came up to my mind :D

6. -GameMaster-

-GameMaster- →Symbol Ω Hunter←

I regret that i evolved them since now you cant see them smile when they get an
    Excelent score in the sentury duty thingy and when they wake up in the morning you
    just see them jump/run insted of sleeping T^T

7. Draknir

Draknir Team Popplio

Nope, since I knew it was the end of the storyline. Plus, I knew Empoleon and Torterra were awesome, due to using them in Diamond and Pearl respectively.

8. Saberu

Saberu Well-Known Member

I haven't completed the story, but I miss my wooper. I don't like quagsire the same way.
    I wish I were a torchic. Swampert and typhlosion don't look so great in PMD2.

9. rekreatur

rekreatur Well-Known Member

Eeh, not really...
    The only thing that "freaked" me out was when I saw the size difference between Skitty and Meganium :/

10. kirby8933083

kirby8933083 mai husbando

Ha ha....I still can't evolve mine. :)

11. Brumrha

Brumrha Banned

I wasn't scared to upgrade my two main characters; matter of fact, that was the first thing that I did once the opportunity arrived.

Charizard & Sceptile = Pwnage to the umpteenth degree!

12. AstralEon

AstralEon The one and only.

I freaked out as well but not much. I think its because I got attached to my character going through the story line that simply evolving made everything different now. I evolved mine all the way to Typhlosion but I evolved Treecko just to Grovyle because I like Grovyle and Sceptile just seems too much.

13. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

I never actually freaked out...although I did feel happy I evolved my pokemon ^^

14. The Tail

The Tail Well-Known Member

I freaked out on my first game, I was being pikachu and torchic and when they evolved they looked so odd (especially together)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  15. Miguel Gale

Miguel Gale Active Member

Since I had Torchic and Pikachu, it took a bit to evolve Pikachu. I evolved Tochic to Combusken until I got a Thunderstone.

Once I did get my hands on one, I evolved them as quickly as possible. I was really excited to have them evolve after playing through the game (I really wanted them to evolve a lot sooner...)

16. Protoman EXE

Protoman EXE Aegis Shield Up!!!

I didn't freak out, but it was really wierd, but i got used to it rather quickly.

17. Marcos_PokemonTrainer

Marcos_PokemonTrainer Well-Known Member

It took some time getting use to it. Especially the size differences.

I didn't mind evolving my other travelers.

18. Raddaya

Raddaya My Little Ponyta

Lol yeah, but not exactly evolving. This was in PMD1. I had both Skitty and Wailmer and really wanted to see the size difference between Skitty and Wailord(obvious HSOWA joke here). I evolved Wailmer into Wailord, and took both of them together into a dungeon.

This would probably be my expression then:

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sideways.

19. Ammako

Ammako Well-Known Member

Why would you freak out? You never saw a Pokémon evolving??

And no, I didn't freak out, it's normal to evolve your Pokémon.

20. Sailor Saturn

Sailor Saturn Master of Silence

I didn't freak out. But I was reluctant at first to evolve myself and my partner because pikachu and mudkip were so cute. I eventually evolved them though, and Raichu and Swampert are awesome.