• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you freak out?

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I didn't freak out-more like haven't
because I did not want to evolve my partner and I
I got too used to Torchic(me) and Mudkip(partner)

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
I didn't freak out-more like haven't
because I did not want to evolve my partner and I
I got too used to Torchic(me) and Mudkip(partner)
I wish i had done that

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Meh. I didn't freak out, though the size difference was noticable. Plus, I preffered my creepy smile over my grumpy face.

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
Are you sure they can evolve? Because they kept saying that I couldn't. And I should know because my partner was a Turtwig(his level was 40-something)

PurpleMew

no promises
Ummm no why would anyone one freak out?
Pokemon evolving isn't the most shocking thing in the world and obviously when they evolve they get bigger and their features change.
So the simple answer is, no...

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
I haven't evolved my Torchic or Mudkip in MDR.

They're so different,I don't want them to evolve.

:( This topic should be closed,no one has posted in months.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Not really, but what annoys me is that when they do evolve they just run when they're asleep. Why can't they use the animation from when an opponent uses Sleep Powder in a dungeon or something like that? Just running about to show sleeping is pretty lazy. But I evolved my Pokémon at the same time, so there wasn't really much of a difference.

Torpoleon

I was Turtwig and Piplup. They looked bigger but mostly Turtwig looked wider and Piplup looked like a penguin emperor hence the name Empoleon~Emperor. Turtwig did run normal as a Torterra which was freaked me out because Torterras are generaly slow.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I liked how they learned great moves while still in the lowest stage of evolution, but i evolved my Turtwig and Chimchar, Infernape's face took a while of getting use to.

In Explorers of Sky, getting a Riolu might be kinda bad with the limited moveset so evolution will be a must

I had a hard time getting use to being Feraligatr when I was use to being Totodile. My partner was easier to get use to :/

SaulGCube

Aeroga
I still have yet to evolve my guys since i haven't beaten the game yet.
I just plan on evolving my partner to grovyle instead of sceptile in honor of grovyle plus grovyle looks cooler than sceptile.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I did freaked out when I saw how werid my partner Totodile looks as a Feraligatr,but I got used to it after a week.

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
I still didn't evolve mine... Even though i've done all the stuff, i cant let my cute starters go!

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
I can't evolve my meowth lol. And I have no thunderstone to evolve my partner pikachu.

I still use them.