• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did You Get The Manaphy?

Did you get the Toys R Us' Manaphy

• ;490;Yes I got the Mananphy;490;

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • ;489;No... I m sad sad now;489;

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters

Normalize

;490; Did you get the Mystery Event Manaphy at Toys R Us? If so say what you think about it and it's SUPER COOL Classic Ribbon. I just love Ribbons and that one is so touching and cool. And please Don't forget to vote ;490;

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I got Manaphy from the Event. In fact, I got 2 Manaphys there. I am keeping one, and MAY BE trading the other. One is Brave(The one I am keeping) and the other is Rash(The one I MAY BE trading)

Last edited:

MidnightStorm

No, I didn't get to get one. I've still not been to an event, and want to go to one.
-hopes for Wi-Fi event- My nearest Toys R Us is say 30 minutes away, so yeah...

New_Kanto

Electric Trainer
I got it for my game and all my freind's games who couldn't go(5 total including mine). I also got some stickers, a coupon, and a Manaphy Battle Revolution bookmark. I thought they were cool. The sticker had a bunch of water pokemon on them. I had my Manaphy forget Acid Armor and learn Heart Swap. This was also the first event I went to.

Pikawho?

(five15)
I got it. I was one of the first people there. Actually, I was the oldest person there...-_-But yeah, my bro and I got one each.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
unfortuanately the lazy one near me didnt do it:( well if anyone's willing to trade a modest/hasty one let me know please. also what moves does it have and what level?

I didn't, although I was tempted to. But, I have mine from Pokemon Ranger. :D

Pokemaster271

Electropower!
No, I couldn't go. I remembered about the event at like 11:00 and it takes like 3 hours to get to my nearest Toys R Us. Since I didn't say anything about it earlier I couldn't go. Plus I didn't even know if my Toys R Us was even having the event or not. Luckily I have Pokemon Ranger.

Last edited:

wcgold

No, because I already got my Manaphy from Pokémon Ranger. Other than that, my other reasons would be:

-The event didn't appear to be advertised that well. Sure, it was on the official Pokémon website, but when there's an event, usually the majority of fansites would have an article on it or something.

-I don't live in America. Although I have gotten Celebi at JAA, it was at least a major event promotion, and I was given enough time to prepare for my own journey to America. I have only caught word of the Manaphy event just now, so I couldn't possibly have made it in time.

kronos

I couldn't get a Manaphy since there's no Toys 'r' Us in my city. :( :(

if u have missed out on a Manaphy, i am currently breeding my own and trading them on wifi. If you wish to own one, please PM me with an offer! Thnx! =]
If you breed Manaphy you'll only get Phione. You can't get a Manaphy through breeding.

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
Yeah, I got it. A shiny one. ^^ ;;; I may trade it, most likely not, though...Yay for going to where you don't live just to get a piece of data.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Yeah, I went to the event. I was hanging out with the folks and had two battles. I SRed until I got a good Timid Manaphy and taught it Surf, Ice Beam, Tail Glow, and Rest.

Yeh its soo cute how it gets thrown out with the cherish ball! Its so hot. Yes i went. and met alot of cool people. Also me and my friends got the new bumblebee 2008 toy too!!! LOL!