• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you have a fun halloween?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I duno if many people here even celebrate halloween right now, cuz a lot are older people with jobs now, but i'm curious how your halloweens went anyways :3

I had fun. I was in bed mostly since i toke meds today, though. But I went out to see my consoler in a halloween costume and had some candy and other snacks^^

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I never found out what W. Link and Chevre were afraid of, but I guess my Halloween in Politown was good enough.

-I don't celebrate Halloween much outside of Animal Crossing.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I never found out what W. Link and Chevre were afraid of, but I guess my Halloween in Politown was good enough.

Yay for Animal Crossing halloweens :3 I hear those are fun.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Watched some halloween themed programs. Didn't hand out candy because I live in an apartment but I'll probably buy some tomorrow since the price will be lower lol

I would have worn something halloween themed but my real face is scarier than any costume.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I don't do anything for Halloween much anymore outside of watching something horror-related in the front room (watched Higurashi tonight). We do spider themes every year, so Dad was sitting outside with a remote-controlled tarantula to mess with the trick-or-treaters--scared quite a good handful of them, pretty sure one young girl's scarred for life from the way she was screaming and crying lol. There was one trick-or-treater who came to the door in a gorilla costume saying they were Harambe, though the quality of the costume looked more like it was the gorilla from that one SpongeBob episode.

It probably also says something when I was the only family member who actually got what he was going for... :X

xEryChan

Demon Child
I didn’t do anything special for Halloween. I worked today, like I do every week day, and then I had to rush to class after work. I had a pretty busy day today but then again, Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days I have class after work. That’s really about it, did not do anything special for Halloween.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Yeah, I mean I spent 80% of it working on homework and finishing a project, but we dressed up my dog and walked her around for a little bit XD She was so stinking cute.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
No. No-one showed up and mum was exhausted from a medical procedure

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Nope. I was working. It wasn't that busy so I was hoping I could be out before midnight but my coworker was so slow that we ended up being late out anyway.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*

I dread that day in the game only because Residents won’t stop following you if they spot you and force you to give up all the candy you’ve worked hard to give to Jack just to complete a decor set and you can’t now because some jerk made you give away all your candy!

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I had to work on Halloween, and work nights, so I definitely didn't do anything, which sucks 'cause I wanted to take my nephews trick-or-treating.

But at least the work day was kinda slow. I got a lot of chill time in yesterday.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
For me it was just a Tuesday. Nothing special happened yesterday, though I did play some Halloween-related events in a few games I played!

I totally neglected gathering Candy in my Animal Crossing town, so i didn't have much to participate properly...

Sketchie

literally some guy
Halloween was great! My best friend and I went trick-or-treating together, got a bunch of candy and a package of ramen. Then we went to Claire's for a bit, drove around, and ended up at her house petting her cat and watching youtube videos. All and all, a fantastic night, but that's on par when I spend it with my best friend. :3

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
I think last year was the first time I did anything for Halloween in 12 years. This year the new job didn't really have anything going on and I was at my first physical therapy session (woo, back pain!) during peak trick-or-treating hours. So, no participation this year, sadly.

My family and I decorated our living room and then me and my two siblings decorated some Halloween-themed cookies because I love embracing my inner six-year-old and so do they apparently. After that we watched the more Halloween-y themed WWE Monday Night RAW episode of this year, because we are all shameless WWE nerds.

It was really great this year!

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
BEST HALLOWEEN EVERRRR and I'm not just saying that! This was my first Halloween after living with my best friend Doomdour (aka Benny), whom I met here on the forums. We watched a zillion scary movies all month and then went to my neighbor's annual Halloween party. I made my dragon wings myself and I did Benny's makeup too :3

aRSAsg9.jpg

1RCyx7u.jpg