1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Did you know that NPCs in the Battle Mansion use Hidden Ability Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Mega Ampharos the Dragon, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Mega Ampharos the Dragon

Mega Ampharos the Dragon Electric type Enthusiast

So, I was going through the battle mansion where all of a sudden, I noticed an NPC who had a Speed Boost Carvanha and Venipede. I would've never guessed NPCs would use HA Pokemon. Have you guys noticed any HA Pokemon in the battle mansion?

Leonhart likes this.
  2. shoz999

shoz999 IT WAS ME! SETETH!

First time? I believe it's the same in Gen 7's Battle Tree. If I recall the original SM's Battle Tree even had hidden abilities for Pokemon that weren't released yet.

3. Mega Ampharos the Dragon

Mega Ampharos the Dragon Electric type Enthusiast

Not the first time in the battle mansion (or the battle tree) but I haven't noticed it once. I only noticed it that one time because I knew Carvanha didn't actually have Speed Boost as a regular ability.

4. Leonhart

Leonhart The Lying King

I honestly rarely ever battled at the Battle Maison, and even when I did I hardly ever paid attention to my opponents' Pokemons' abilities, so I genuinely didn't know this. I was actually pretty close to defeating all four Chatelaines before I stopped playing OR/AS, so this inspires me to continue playing in the hopes that I'll defeat them.