• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

did you like the film A fairly odd movie grow up timmy turner

SO did you or did you not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Last edited:

auryn

Eevee Breeder
The real Fairy Odd Parents show died out a long time ago. From the first episode that Butch Hartman wasn't directly involved, it started to suck, and it just got worse and worse.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I watched about 5 minutes of it and ended it after Gordy's scene ended

(Gordy is the dad i think, I never watched the show but i know gordy from NDSSG)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The real Fairy Odd Parents show died out a long time ago. From the first episode that Butch Hartman wasn't directly involved, it started to suck, and it just got worse and worse.

I know the series has gotten really bad it needs to stop. Jk Series right now is ok In a way though I chose not to view it because that's exactly what nick expects us to do we are the ones feeding nick with views and if we really want them to stop milking the hell out of franchises (Such as fairly odd parents,) Then don't watch their programming simple as that.

Last edited:

darkcharizard58

They basically took the plots from every animated movie they made and created the real life adaptation. It was alright for kids i guess but I felt ripped off cuz that was like the fiftieth time Timmy gave up his fairies to save them

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
it was meh. just like the animated ones, but 3d.
But anyways, it was still decent enough to watch though I do have my own share of flaws with this movie that I think other people can agree are pretty noticeable.

Last edited:

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
I missed the premier, but judging from the previews, it looks really interesting. I've always liked Fairly Odd Parents, even now, so seeing a live action of it would be a refreshing sight from the usual cute animation. Plus, I really miss Drake and Josh and just seeing Drake again (in a silly pink hat nonetheless!) is nice. c:

Does anyone know when it'll be showing again?

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
they are making a live action one? geez the closest to live action timmys been to was when he went in jimmy neutrons world. i wonder how poof would look like, along with others if they arre in it like anti faries

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I missed the premier, but judging from the previews, it looks really interesting. I've always liked Fairly Odd Parents, even now, so seeing a live action of it would be a refreshing sight from the usual cute animation. Plus, I really miss Drake and Josh and just seeing Drake again (in a silly pink hat nonetheless!) is nice. c:

Does anyone know when it'll be showing again?

It comes on nick every now and then I believe around Monday or Tuesday depending on the slots you may want to check nickelodeons programming on their website for further updates cause to be honest I don't have any knowledge of this topic.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
they are making a live action one? geez the closest to live action timmys been to was when he went in jimmy neutrons world. i wonder how poof would look like, along with others if they arre in it like anti faries

Uhh the film has been out out for at least 3 weeks now -__- Also to point out there really isn't much to this movie like I predicted its just another child's film like usual nothing new same shitty plot with a pointless ending that certainly won't please it's original fanbase for sure.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
What the hell kind of OP is this?

I voted "Yes" because I misunderstood the thread question, but I haven't actually seen this movie. Yet.

Ok but I said if you haven't seen it don't post can't you read? I'm joking dude my mistake I should have made the topic clear but since this thread has been dead for months I have to make this work What it said was If you have not viewed with short film don't post, until you have seen this movie don't make any speculation post.

Last edited: