• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you like the gym changes in platinum?

Did you like all the gym changes from D and P to platinum?

• I liked the gym changes and thought they were good for the game

Votes: 77 92.8%
  • I hated the changes and I thought that platinum woud be better off without them

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Dont know exactly what platinum is...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ism

The graphics were cool for Gardenia's gym, so I enjoyed it. =)

Fantina was a bit of a pain, but the glowing Duskull props were cool. Usually, though, I found myself a bit tense, trying to avoid the other flashlights, and when they hit, I was like, 'GAH.'

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
I hated one of the gym changes. I hated that stupid punching bag one more than anything because it took me so long to do. The others did not really bother me at all and I could have cared less whether they changed them or not.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wasn't "thrilled", but I went along with it.

I didn't like how Fantina was third though, that caused problems when I had to train a dark type.

Tawm

I wasn't "thrilled", but I went along with it.

I didn't like how Fantina was third though, that caused problems when I had to train a dark type.

I had trained a Golbat to about Lv. 26 and it had Bite, so all I had to do was use an X Speed at the start, and her Mismagius was toast.

Also, I had played Diamond on my friend's DS once before, and yeah I think I liked Fantina's gym a lot more in Platinum then in the other games.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
The only thing that I like was You can challange Hearthome Gym when you first arrived.I was dissapointed I couldn`t challange the gym when I got there at first in D/P.The puzzle update in Veilstone was brilliant.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
They were pretty cool, except the punching bags thing was pretty slow and frustrating. They could have done some more changes in my opinion.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
I like the gym change but not the team change for fantina.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
I prettye much liked them all, except the punching bag thingy. And the rotating flower thing wasn't that fantastic either, but it's better then the : Search the trainer gimmick.
The flashlight idea was brilliant and it worked, the only problem was that in the first room you could already see it without the flashlight. Overall, okay changes but why didn't they give them all new puzzles? We will pretty much never know.

Splash<3

Lady Splash
I actually really like th e new changes. It can be a little confusing, though. LOL. I liked Gardenia's. I thought it was pretty cute. <3

;129;

Duck4u11

Chompzorz
As many have already said, the changs were well put put for the ones that they did change and for me it felt very much more interactive than the D/P version's were. A plus on my part

ssilva872

I'm more indifferent. I mean sure it was cool but the thing I liked most was that you could beat Fatina 3rd and not 5th. It kinda made it easier on your traded pokemon to not get to level 30 and disobey..

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yes, I Like The Changes.

Especailly with Fantina. she was very strong in Platinum.

I liked the changes. I wouldn't want to play through a game virtually identical to two other games I already have.

~:Shadow:~

I was really satisfied with the changes.