1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

did you miss me?

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by intergalactic platypus, Nov 22, 2005.

1. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

well does anyone at this forum remember me by any chance? cause im back now, and although i doubt i was particularly missed im glad to return. so if i knew you, send me a PM or something. oh and i apologize to everyone who tried to get me to review their story when i was gone [/embarassed]. if its still up, ill review it for you

2. MaskedManAbsolkid

MaskedManAbsolkid Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome back! Haven't seen you for ages!

3. I recognise the sig...didn't know you went anywhere. Anyway isn't it against the rules to post when you come back after a while? Bleh I can't remember. Welcome back anyway.

4. intergalactic platypus

ryan, i can safely say i dont know you but i do know absol. yes, very busy with the beginning of school, taking two honors courses and three college level courses so lots of work, but i missed SPPF

5. ♥Princess Ketchum♥

♥Princess Ketchum♥ #1 Ash Satoshi Lover

i rememberd u around the fourms :D anyway welcome back and glad to see you back here

6. FlamingRuby

FlamingRuby The magic of Pokemon

Welcome back! I missed you too!

7. unownmew

unownmew Banned

I recognise you. But I don't know you well. ^^;
    welcome back anyway.
    if you'd like to get to know me now, send a PM...
    (I'm not expecting you'd do that though...)

8. indigestible_wad

indigestible_wad Well-Known Member

Welcome. I was wondering why you dissapeared at the end of summer rather than the beginning of school. Well it seems you're well and in lively condition.

9. Xiang

Xiang Well-Known Member

Yay! Buttersgirl! You're back!

I changed my username to Burakki. I'm mizu_gal! (you might know that, but I forgot when I changed my name! XD)

10. Eszett

Eszett one love

Actually, I did miss you quite a bit. ;_; I liked your posts in the D/P forums (and everywhere else for that matter, but I mainly saw you post there).

Anyways, welcome back. School can get quite strenuous when you're challenging yourself, I know from experience, but please try to make every effort to post.

11. intergalactic platypus

i feel loved. yeah, ill be able to get on more now. im learning time managment a bit better. also, i can now do a reasearch paper in two days or so, so i shouldnt have trouble. im glad to be back

12. Soul Suicune

Soul Suicune Guest

Well... I guess I did see one of your posts... -_-

13. Raito

Raito HADOUKEN!

You seem familiar, but I don't know you well... Sorry!

14. -:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:- Sovereign Of Shadows

Hi, welcome back! I wonder if you remember me.