• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you prefer the anime or the games?

Leonhart

Imagineer
SerenaRulez said:
The show is better because it does things differently from the games and the characters aren't stuck doing mundane stuff all the time. The show feels more free to do whatever it wants and I like that.

The anime having creative license is the best praise I can give it since that's what drew me into the anime to begin with back in the early OS days. I had already played the games and thought they were decent, but the anime hooked me in because it didn't exactly follow the games' narrative most of the time.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Like making giant rocks legendary, and name them Legendary Giant Rocks, which somehow sprout to life and gain a conscience to blow up the planet, because.
I mean way better than a billionaire in the end deciding to bring back an apocalyptic event of the past for energy coz they would run out of energy in a thousand years and he can't wait one more day....
Or whatever X&Ys actual plot was