• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you replay the intro to get the hero you wanted?

xXLuminousNightXx

The Shining Shinx
In all truth, I didn't have to reset the game that many times, I would usually always get either Eevee, Vulpix, or on some occasions, Torchic, all on the first try ^^; But the times that I got someone like Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Treecko, then yes, I'd reset >w<

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Oh, definitely. I did that a lot. *nods* When I got a Pokemon I disliked I just reset and tried again. First time with the game I think I got Mudkip or Cyndaquil, I can't quite remember.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Yes, yes. Most of the time, when I want to play as a Pikachu. Could get pretty annoying but worth it.

Kartik

I know how to get the one I want so I get what I want. When I wanted Totodile in EOT, I answered the questions in a childish way,and I got Totodile. When I wanted Riolu in EOS, I answered the questions rudely, and I got it. So, you just have to learn to change your personality according to your favorite hero.

Ver-mont

Oh, you cheaters. lol

I didn't ever replay the intro, I just accept the the game's great artificial wisdom and go with whatever Pokémon it decides.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Yes, but I am little lazy... I was restarting to get Turtwig, but I stopped trying when I got a Squirtle.

Next time I'll try until I get the damn tortoise.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Most definetly, I think 1st time I got a Bulbasaur so I'd reset untill I got the fighting type starter. :)

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I usually did in MD Red but this time I disided to play fair....and went with the FIRST THING THEY GAVE ME (which was a docile nature female Bulbasaur XD).

And i'm pretty glad I did. Being a Bulbasaur is cool, lots of useful moves. :) And it's sprite is quite cute IMO too.

Note: I'm talking about MD Sky for those who didn't know.

Chrysalis

Aspiring Author
Yes, I start over and over again to get the hero I want, although the first time I played it I just stuck with what I got.

Pikachu 1995

Master Explorer
It was difficult, but no problem

I had to restart untill I had Pikachu as hero... with Treecko as partner. That was in Darkness version.

The same for Time version, but then Treecko as hero and Charmander as partner.

In Sky version was it directly the correct one, Riolu as hero with Pikachu as partner.

Kian D

Grandmaster of time
i always wanted to be a munchlax(in explorers of time), but after about 20 tries I gave up and chose pikachu

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Nah, I just got what I was given, in this case a Skitty. I was disappointed until I learned Sing and started owning everything :D

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I only reset the game just to see what different results I would come up with. As for EOD, I was a Chimchar. On EOT, Riolu.

Illusione-Tempus

When I played Time, I stuck with what I got: a Piplup.

In my first Sky, I had to replay the intro so many times just to get Piplup, because I wanted to continue their adventures P:
In my second Sky, I stuck with what I got this time: an Eevee.