• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you replay the intro to get the hero you wanted?

SilverQuil

FireMohawk of DOOM
The first time I played through Blue Rescue Team I got Treecko after about four or five tries (with a Charmander partner), and then the second time I got Charmander after about four or five tries (with a Treecko partner). I was fairly happy with both of those, but I had so much fun playing as an Eevee in EoS (first try, Riolu partner) that I decided to start BRT over again, and keep trying the quiz until I got Eevee. I can't seem to get it, even when I fake the answers, and I don't think the Serebii main site has a quiz guide for any of the PMD games except Time/Darkness.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Did it once honestly, got Charmander but I didn't want it. So I went online and found out what I need to answer to get a Riolu.