1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Did you see a Pokemon movie in theaters?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by pacman000, Nov 13, 2012.

?

Did you see a Pokemon Movie in Theaters?

1. Pokemon the First Movie

39 vote(s)
    70.9%
  2. Pokemon the Movie 2000

27 vote(s)
    49.1%
  3. Pokemon the Movie 3

15 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. Pokemon 4Ever

5 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Pokemon Heros

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Other

11 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. pacman000

pacman000 Well-Known Member

Did you see a Pokemon movie in Theaters?

I did not, but I wish I did.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I actually saw all 5 original movies in theaters.

Goodness.

3. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

The first four movies.

I only saw Pokémon Heroes on TV.

4. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Mikoto Uchiha

I've seen the 1st 2, but that was it.

5. Honeyichigo

Honeyichigo The manliest

I think I saw some as a kid, but I can't remember which ones for the life of me. Probably Power of One at least, since I got the promotional Mew card.

6. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Eldritch Abomination

Only the first movie and it was actually my first time on theaters (I was 9 years old at the time).

7. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

I saw the first two.

I remember crying when I couldn't see the third one. XDD I was sooo excited for it, but we missed it by like a day.

8. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Who hasn't seen a Pokémon movie in theaters should be the question, but whatever.

I saw the first three in theaters. First two with the family, the third with a friend and her parents. (I remember because she dropped her Pichu toy during the short XD.) I might have seen the fourth in theaters, but I don't think I ever did, we just got it on DVD. Though I suppose had we seen it in theaters, we would've never gotten the DVD, since I think the movie is really boring. I only heard by ear that the fifth movie was in select theaters, mostly the one-dollar theaters, and a friend of mine saw it in such a theater.

Good times.

9. Blessed

Blessed Well-Known Member

I only remember seeing movie 3 in theaters

10. Vegeta8639

Vegeta8639 Vegeta8639

Why isn't there a "I DID NOT" in the poll?

11. Tamer Hamlet

Tamer Hamlet Meta Game Trainer

The only Pokemon movie I have ever seen in theaters was Pokemon the first movie thx to the Porygon episode my mother back in the 90's didn't take me because she said I would get a seizure by watching Pokemon 2000.

12. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

I saw Zoroark Master of Illusions in theaters when the Pokemon BW tour came to Paramus.
    I saw Victini and the Black Hero in theaters last December.

13. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

I saw the first two films, the rest I collected on DVDs and watch them.

14. Deicario

Deicario I believe I can fly.

I think I may have seen the first movie, but I honestly cannot recall. I definitively remember seeing The Power of One in cinemas, mind, and I'm unsure as to whether the Johto movies even aired in theaters in Australia. I also saw Victini and The White Hero earlier this year, at a limited screening.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  15. pacman000

pacman000 Well-Known Member

That's a good suggestion. I thought anyone who did not see the movies in theaters wouldn't vote.

16. halloweenghost

halloweenghost Well-Known Member

Saw these movies in theaters

1999: pokemon:the first movie aka Mewtwo strikes back
    2000 :pokemon: the movie 2000 aka The power of one
    2001 :pokemon 3 the movie aka Spell of the unown
    2011: Pokemon the movie white: victini and zekrom (very limited release, only two days with one showing each day)

I would have seen 4 and five in theaters but stupid miramax didn't advertise these movies for beans so i had no idea either were in theaters till it was too late.. Miramax really dropped the ball..glad they do not handle the movies anymore...

I was 19 when the first movie came out ..I do not regret seeing any of them in theaters there were plenty of others my age in the theter too :) I sat in that area lol

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  17. Plus side down side

Plus side down side Lass Trainer

I saw the first movie in theaters when I was pretty little. I remember my heart racing when I got to see my favorite Pokemon on the big screen. I also got to see Pokemon 2000; and me, my sister, and her friend and I were the only ones in the theater (it had been out for quite some time) and we were really excited about that because we could yell at the screen and run around.

18. Rhonder

Rhonder Well-Known Member

I was pretty young at the time so I don't recall exactly, but I feel like I might have seen the 1st movie in theaters (have that special mew card) and I also think I probably saw # 4 in theaters, but I honestly can't remember. I have... 1, 2000, the entei one, 4, Heroes, Jirachi and Lucario on VHS/DVD though xD

19. I only ever saw Pokemon the Movie: Victini and Zekrom. I never saw any of the others because I wasn't really interested to Pokemon until I watched The Rise of Darkrai.

20. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I haven't seen one in the theaters before. (>.>)