• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you see a Pokemon movie in theaters?

Did you see a Pokemon Movie in Theaters?

• Pokemon the First Movie

Votes: 39 70.9%
  • Pokemon the Movie 2000

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Pokemon the Movie 3

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Pokemon 4Ever

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Pokemon Heros

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters

halloweenghost

I was pretty young at the time so I don't recall exactly, but I feel like I might have seen the 1st movie in theaters (have that special mew card) and I also think I probably saw # 4 in theaters, but I honestly can't remember. I have... 1, 2000, the entei one, 4, Heroes, Jirachi and Lucario on VHS/DVD though xD

the ancient mew card was given out at pokemon the movie 2000 :)

I actually never saw the movie (in theatres or anywhere/time). I think I wanted to, and through trading, ended up with one of the special cards, Mew. Hmm, oh well.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I saw movie 1, 2 and 3 in theatre.

Movie 4 and 5 were straight to DVD where I lived and never got into a theatre so it was impossible for me to see these in a theatre even if i wanted too.

I saw movie 14 Victini white movie limited release in theatre and saw it in the very same theatre I originally saw the first 3 films. XD

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The only movie I saw in theaters was Pokemon 4Ever, and it was only because I wanted the promotional trading card. Unfortunately, I didn't get one (although I saw some of the card wrappers in a trash can, so I knew that they must've been available). Anyway, the movie was all right.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I actualy did watch pokemon 2000 in theaters lol. Idk why I didn't watch the first one in theaters.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I saw the first 2. I still love those movies :)

Rex Kamex

All I saw was a trailer for the Entei movie. (I think when I saw Rugrats in Paris...) I might've also seen a trailer for the second movie. No whole movies though. Wish I did, though.

My first "watching" of the Lugia movie was HBO or some similar channel, where the picture quality was terrible (you could kinda see it, but it was so distorted that watching a blank screen wasn't that much worse) but the audio was fine. That was an interesting viewing because to an extent I had to use my imagination on what was visually happening. But I was confused about the thing that Jessie, James, and Meowth did during the climax of the movie that Slowking mentioned later. (I've seen seen the movie by now though.)

Unoin

I saw the first movie in the cinema after begging my family to see it, but I don't think they were that impressed by it! That must have been the only Pokemon movie shown in Irish theatres before the franchise became stigmatized here

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I went to see the first movie in the cinema at the age of 7, then just waited for DVD releases of the others, to avoid the embarrassment.

My memories are hazy but according to my brothers when I was verrry little they took me to see the first movie. xD I don't remember watching the others but I'm pretty sure we did, at least up until the 3rd movie. I remember getting the Mew card though before getting in the threater for the Lugia movie lol.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Yes, I did. I actually saw the first two in theaters. I don't even remember how old I was but I remember that the first one came out on my birthday, which was actually pretty neat haha

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I saw the first movie in theaters. I was in 5th grade at the time so I met the age requirement where I would not be ashamed to see it in theaters, plus all my friends were into it too. I remember my dad was forced to take me to see and he fell asleep through more then half of it. To this day we still laugh about it. I had greatly wanted to see 2000 in theaters but was unable. By the time of the third movie I waited for DVD with no problem.