• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you try catching the dead marowak?

DID YOU?

• yes

Votes: 316 90.3%
  • no

Votes: 34 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Discuss! did you?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Yeah still can't believe nintendo wouldn't let you.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
It's a little odd to even try, but it would have been fun to be able to.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I tried when I played Red version for the first time. I thought that a Marowak would be a perfect Pokemon for my team. So I spent some time trying to capture it, only to discover that it was programmed to be uncatchable. I was disappointed.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
I did later, when it was a ghost in FR/LG

Crocker

Let's Roggenrola!
When I realized the truth i was like: "Omg, is REALLY a ghost and I'm really in a cemetery after all!" And every time the Lavender Tower quest is more terrifying...

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Yep, I did. Makes sense that you couldn't but it still annoyed me. =p

(Then I used a Pokedoll and it ran away.)

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Yea I tried to capture the dead Marowak. It isn't common that they did appear. So I threw a Poke ball at it and didn't work.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
But of course. It was something new to catch, and I hadn't found a Cubone prior to it(I'm not even sure I knew what a Cubone was).

Status
Not open for further replies.