• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle in Yellow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
Of course I did! Yellow was my first ever Pokemon game, and I thoroughly enjoyed those gifted Pokemon. I trained them all up to level 100 and loved every minute of it.

Granted, back then I was a pretty sketchy trainer. I think my Venusaur knew Razor Leaf, Solar Beam, Cut, and Sleep Powder. My Charizard had Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Flmethrower, and Fly. But anyway, I love the Kanto starters, and Ash's team in the anime enforced my affection towards having the same team on my first Pokemon game.

And kekeke... my cousin could never get Bulbasaur on his first visit to Cerulean, no matter how often he played. I always got it the second I walked into town. That made me feel really good. :p

metalboy

I have cancer.
I did back then and i am now. I gotz mah Yellowz on mah iTouch. And i still have the cartridge laying around somewhere.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i had a charizard and a blastoise, those were the ones i used in my team, i did have a bulbasaur buried somewhere in the boxes but i never used that one.

Reira

Living For A Reason
Yeah, I had them all on my team the first time... The second time, I got tired of all of them, and switched teams completely.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Yes. I used Pikachu most of the time though.

F5inator

I never did, until I wanted to fill my Pokédex.
Mostly for Pokémon Stadium, raised them to lvl 50 and stopped.
Kept raising others afterwards.

Back then I did use all three starters but if I went back now and played it again I think I'd take Bulbasaur out of my team as I don't like the Grass type.

My old Yellow team consisted of
Pikachu
Venusaur
Blastoise
Charizard
Pidgeot
Dragonite

Vipsoccermaster

I don't remember, but I think I did. It was awesome to have all the starters in one game without the use of trade. They should do it in future Pokemon games, but I think that's doubtful.

ForteAnly

I used all three the first time I started a file. I was watching the anime so much at that time so emulating Ash's team was a must for me.

I wish I did, I mean I always had Bulbasaur, and Charmander on my team but back then I never knew how to get Squirtle so I never used it. But now that I know how to get him, I will (if I still had the game).

Ivysaurus

ONYXceptable
Not so much bulbasaur, but I used Squitle and Charmander all the time, I just loved their sprites.

Mastavida

I remember my Yellow, I had Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, and Mew. I was a little cheater, using the mew glitch.

Snicker

The Grinning One
First time 'round yes. Then I was kinda 'meh'. >.> Having more than one starter on the same team bores me. ( ._.)

Status
Not open for further replies.