• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use the Pokewalker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayuin

Banned
I used mine until the battery died. I had a spare battery, but by the time I remembered where it was, I no longer cared about the Poke Walker.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Initially when I purchased my copy of HeartGold version, I neglected my Pokewalker. It wasn't until the Yellow Forest Wi-Fi distribution that I used my Pokewalker device, and only because I wanted a Pikachu with Surf/Fly.

I used mine for months when I got HG and it was my main reason for playing in the first place, except my Pokewalker's battery died fast. :(

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I used it for walking the dog. I remember using it and trying to up my steps to unlock new items and capture pokemon, so I remember walking further and discovering new places that 7 years later, I still use today, and still reminds me of the Pokewalker. Got so many memories of using it and having my dog by my side.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
i actually used both of them all the time, at least until my games were stolen. i think i eventually lost one of the pokewalkers somewhere, but have the other boxed up at home. they were a pretty neat concept/add-on, and the additional routes and whatnot they released were pretty interesting (don't remember anything beyond the bounce magikarp though). being able to get evolutionary stones and other rare-ish things easily was nice as well.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I was never able to figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.