1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Did you use the Sudowoodo on Route 36?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Mr. Reloaded, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded The face of beauty

Did you actually use the rock type or did you get another one that was much stronger than that one. Obviously I am using it but what about you?

2. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

I'm not using him, I don't really like Sudowoodo anyway. :/

3. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I already had my Heart Gold AND Soul Silver teams assembled by the time I reached Sudowoodo, so I didn't use it.

4. ~Light

~Light Well-Known Member

No, I didn't even catch it, it's a lame Pokémon xD

5. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

I caught it in both games but didn't use it in either of my teams. It might have been used as a placeholder until I got my desired team members, but I didn't really use it in battle.

6. Qmaz246

Qmaz246 Disney Trainer

I caught it, but just for the pokedex.

7. Saph

Saph Rapscallion

The first time I played through, yes. He wasn't too bad. In fact I've used him a few times back in the GSC days. But I didn't like my team overall so I started a new file. Haven't used him since.

8. Sucker_Punch

Sucker_Punch Well-Known Member

I usually don't, though I think I will this time, as long as I can be bothered to SR for Impish or Adamant natures, and Rock Head ^_^

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  9. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded The face of beauty

If its adamant and it has rock head then its worth being on your team and if so Use double edge and woodhammer cause you have rock head to make them useful.

10. Sucker_Punch

Sucker_Punch Well-Known Member

Yeah that was the plan, I think he could definatly become a staple pokemon in my team like that!

11. Ashandtepig

Ashandtepig Active Member

In matter of fact I am using it now I don't know if I'm going to keep it with me however lol but yes I am using it.

12. popehappycat

popehappycat New Member

I've used it to some extent every time I've play through GSC and Heartgold.

13. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

I never used it in Heartgold but I've used it before in Gold and Silver.

14. Froggy

Froggy Momentai

Yep I used him. He is still in the team I use ingame. Cant say he is that strong but is a good HM slave :D

15. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

I only caught it just to breed it later. I'm planning on raising all of my Pokémon to level 100 eventually, though.

16. Minteh

Minteh It's so shiny!

When I first caught him I used him. I got him to level 54 and then he kinda disapeared to my computer for the rest of the game...

17. pokeninja123

pokeninja123 what?

sudowoodo ROCKS sorry for the bad joke

18. #chelloressurection

#chelloressurection Back...kinda

Yeah, for a long time. Personally, its a good pickup, depending on how you run your team. It became really useful

19. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I caught it for the data, and so I could get Bonsly.

20. Flying Raichu

Flying Raichu oh! gravity.

Yeah, I used it. He actually does pretty well, though it's true that the tree's stats could be better.