• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use the Sudowoodo on Route 36?

ZombifiedHorror1031

I actually do use Sudowoodo in my SoulSilver game. I caught an Adamant Abra with Synchronize to get the right nature, and kept battling and soft resetting until it had Adamant nature and a fitting characteristic. It also has Rock Head. It is pretty good.

I didn't use it in HeartGold, so that prompted me to try it out in SoulSilver. I like differentiating my teams between games, and it hasn't disappointed so far.

Durbe

I'm tired
I placed it in my team for a bit. Then caught better Pokemon and replaced it.

TherianForm

King of TM87
I caught it, but didn't use it. Too bad it wasn't female so I couldn't breed Bonsly -.-

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
I never used Sudowoodo in my SS game I just catch it and keep it in a box lol. Is it even any good?

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
I didn't catch i, let alone use it. I am not a Sudowoodo fan.

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
^Hey, looks like you and I share something in common. :p

I do catch Sudowoodo occasionally; however, I have yet to use one in Soul Silver. I think I used one once in G/S/C, but not as a permanent team member.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
I have never used Sudowoodo (except when I was blissfully ignorant and used it in Silver as a kid XD). I caught it for the Pokedex and nicknamed it "Pickle", and away to the PC box it went.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
i never once used it. i only catch it for the pokedex and then let it rot in my pc like it should be.