• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use the Sudowoodo on Route 36?

meh_25

nope, dont really like sudowoodo plus i didnt have room in my party so he's now rotting in my pc xD

no i dont use the sudowodo from route 36 i only se snorlax and the occasional red gyrados

HydroSwampert

Yep! She's, I think she, is on my Team in my HeartGold Version Walkthrough. She's the same Level as everyone else on my Team. She's pretty good. If you haven't already, then you should try using a Sudowoodo sometime!

Last edited:

The_Black_Mamba

I caught it for a lack of rock type and never stopped using it. It may not have good speed or high special defense but that can be made up for with some EV training.

garren

kitties will rule
i got it, but i had machop and geodude so its in my pc

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
No, I'm not all that fond of Sudowoodo.

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
Never used one, but I quite like the pokemon itself, but seems not to powerful or bulky, so never used it

Summer of the Vulpix

Go with the Flow
no, mine just sits in the PC

SuperEpicRock

Caught him, boxed him, never thought about him again.

Seriously though, I might use him eventually in a playthrough, but I'm not all that fond of Sudowoodo as a pokemon, the design, type (should be part grass, imo), stats, it all screams "I'm incredible average."

Cool Boy

Be fearless
never used him and probelly I will nver will use... ;)

cooldudeguy6

Mecha-mon Researcher
I found sudowoodo as a misleading pokemon. He is a tree, and yet, he isnt a grass type. Instead, he is a rock type? What part of him makes him look like a rock? I probably could find a use for him, if he was actually a grass type, and maybe a combo of grass and rock.

PkMnMaster531

Awesome Trainer
I didn't use it, just got it for my PokeDex.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
I caught him in Soulsilver but never used him. However, I did use Sudowoodo in one of my Heartgold playthroughs, he's decent enough I guess.

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
I didn't use it. I always hated the 4x weaknesses to grass and water that the rock/ground type gave and thought that a pure rock-type would be cool, it just wasn't for me. Now if Sudowoodo was a rock/grass type...