• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use the Sudowoodo on Route 36?

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I didn't use the Sudowoodo on route 36. I caught it just for the sake of owning a rare pokemon.

Aegon

I caught Sudowoodo for its Pokédex entry, but didn't use it on my team. It doesn't appeal to me that much.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I used it when I first played through SoulSilver version. It was useful against Pryce's Gym, but then I decided to use a Golem as my main Rock-type Pokemon instead. I tried using it when I played through HeartGold version, but I eventually got rid of it.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
I've never used it in the remakes, but I always used it in GSC

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I use it. It was one of my strongest pokemon when I caught it, so I just kept it.

Falconx03

Legendary
I usually don't, though I think I will this time, as long as I can be bothered to SR for Impish or Adamant natures, and Rock Head ^_^

I plan to do the same when I restart my HG as well except I am going for Adamant and Rock Head 100%.

Perilous Plaything

Up to no good
Like a fair few have already said, I caught Sudowoodo just for the sake of owning another rare Pokemon.

I did, however, raise one back in the day when I had Silver. And as far as I can remember, I did like it and found it to be pretty useful.

I did non use it yet, but I am planning to.

dragon user

Cought it just to let it rot in my box, useless pokemon. I mean a rock pokemon that wants to be a tree just let it rot!

TheOriginalOne

オリジナル
I ran away from it!

bushie

personally i tried using it but i found it weak. kept ko-ing so eventually after a few lvls it went to my box

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
I did in the original gold and silver, but on my HG i already had an over-leveled Graveler. It´s a fun pokémon, but it´s not good enough to replace my Annie. :3

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
im using it on my team. i like using it for Strength and Rock Smash.

Add Rock Slide and Wood Hammer plus if it's Adamant and has Rock head that move set will kill all things in it's way.