• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use the Sudowoodo on Route 36?

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
I believe I did for g/s, for HG/SS I did not D: now I usually just catch it for the pokedex entry and such~

Neji-and-Pidgeot

No, but I did catch it.

G50

No longer posting
I never did use the Sudowoodoo, but I did capture it in both games. I actually had to reset at least 10 times each game just to succeed in capturing.

blackterminator3

I only caught Sudowoodo just for the Pokedex since I already had my team assembled.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
When I did my first playthrough I did use him, normaly he had a bad nature... but I used him anyways. After the game is beaten I would transfer him to the next game. Though I haven't really been breeding up some good nature Sudowoods ^^; I have a long list of other pokes to breed good natures to make teams and to make great trades for others.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I never use the Sudowoodo. I normally catch it, but I just killed it the last few times I played through HG/SS. I see no point in catching it, it isn't a great Pokémon by any means.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I caught the Sudwoodo for the sake of my Pokedex. I did use it for about 3 days until I tossed it into the pc.

blackterravolt

Penguin Lover
I caught mine and left it in my box. Never planned to use it even though it has an Adamant nature. I might plan on breeding Bonsly from it in the future.

WasSollDas

FightPsych Trainer
I personally like the rock.....tree.....thing, so I used it on several of my SS replays.
It was actually STRONGER than most of my other Pokemon (even quilava......NOOOO), but then I got into the habit of bringing Pokemon from Sapphire to SS, so my rocktree thing was abandoned.

Lanik

My Sudowoodo did a good job in our battle against the Elite Four and Lance. She took hits from Lance's Aerodactyl as I was reviving my fainted Pokémon. I boosted her defense with X Defend.

Drummerdude

I did end up using it on my first play through of SoulSilver if only because it is at higher level than most wild Pokemon in the game.