• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use the Sudowoodo on Route 36?

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
i caught it for the dex.

Kass157

Roaming Trainer
Strenght and Rock Smash Slave!! :)

Patwhit01

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.
I don't think Sudowoodo is all that good.

Arceus94

I have caught it a few times, but i have never used it. I only caught it to breed a Bonsly so I could get the Thunder Fang Rhyhorn from Brock.
But I am planning on using him in a later HG team~

TheEpicGoomba

No, I didn't. I mostly just knocked it out because I had no need to catch it. Plus Sudowoodo freaks me out and I like other Rock types a lot better then the tree.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
nope and besides i had 3 starters filling my team anyways

Innocent Squirtle

I caught it in a permier ball, taught it wood hammer and even used in my first elite four run. but after that I gave it a well-deserved vacation inside Bill's PC and that's all.

I caught it for the pokedex information, but I didn't feel the need to use it as I liked the other pokemon I had for my team.

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
I caught it for the Pokedex. I don't really like rock types, so I doubt I'll end up using it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I did, he was pretty good

Zappy!

Fly Birdy, Fly!
Well, I caught him, used him for a bit, and then sealed him away within the PC were he has yet to see daylight, to this very day.

Smugleaf&Mudkip

Heart Tamer
I only use it for walking and being immature. You can probably guess what I nicknamed it.

"____________ is standing completly still - imitating a tree."