• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use the Sudowoodo on Route 36?

Haxle99

Typhlosion Trainer
I did catch him, used him against Morty, but then gave him a holiday in Bill's PC..... and his still in there as level 20!

Necro101

I caught it to have it in my pokedex and let him to rot in bill's PC.... ( Im pretty confident that in it does not do that well in battling I think he is stander...)

YAY

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
I caught him but I don't use him in battle. I use him in the Pokeathlon though!

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Altough I like Sudowoodo, I never used it other than at the Pokéathlon. :3

Phoopes

There it is.
I used him for a bit ingame, so he's up at Level 38, but not anymore. I do use him in Pokeathlons though, because he has a 5 star rating in something, and a 4 star rating in another. I'm pretty sure it's Stamina and Power, respectively, but I forget.

MoonLeaf

I might use it during this playthrough, i started over again, i should look into it later if i can :eek: I don't it to mess up my team resistances though xD

I caught him and he is one of my main Pokemon. I used him against Morty and he became handy against Will with its Sucker Punch.

-Rock Slide
-Low Kick
-Sucker Punch
-Wood Hammer

Kites

Champ In The Making
Yeah, I used him as well. All the way until Kanto actually. Sudowoodo is one of my favorites from the second gen. And I like rock types.

I used him on my very first playthrough but havent since. I probably should the next time though because I think he is rather good

rocky505

I used him on my very first playthrough but havent since. I probably should the next time though because I think he is rather good
He's actually pretty good. He doesn't have 4x weaknesses to Grass and Water like most of the rock types. Plus if you get one with Rock Head you will destroy water types with Wood Hammer and take no damage.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I caught it,but I ditched it in my PC.I really dislike it,but not really sure why.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I've always kind of liked Sudowoodo, Caught and used one on my last play through of SS

Adamant
Rock Head

Rock Polish
Stone Edge
Wood Hammer
Double Edge