• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use your Elemental Monkey?

What is your favorite Elemental Monkey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
So the question is, "Did you use your Elemental Monkey?" (Pansage, Pansear, or Panpour) "Did you continue to use it in the game", or "Are you still using it?"
Also, please explain your reasoning!

I am still using mine and I am in post-game!
:512: VineX (Simisage)
@ Miracle Seed
- Seed Bomb
- Crunch
- Shadow Claw
- Acrobatics

:D

Last edited:

SydneyIsSweet

Beginning Collector
Nope. There's not many gen 5 pokemon that I like but this one was especially unattractive (than again I don't like monkeys)

Here and there in the beginning, but after the fourth gym it was forever boxed.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I used them very briefly except for my most recent Black run. They were completely useless in gym one in all of my playthroughs. I did better just spamming tackle with my starter and hoping I would get a kill.

Serebii!

I got a Pansear, it's great for the first Gym and was ok on my team for a while but now it just rests in my box as a level 40 Simisear

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I liked them all, I never cared for what monkey am I getting anyways.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
I started with Tepig so I received Pansage but soon caught them all. I find them pretty useful and they have managed to hold their own in many gym battles.

Psycho Cut

I used mine (Pan/Simisear) right up until the end of the E4, where he was duly replaced with Reshiram.

Dark Storm

Frozen Solid!
I tried to, on every single playthrough, but get sick of their sucking roughly about Lv. 20, and ditch them for something, or sometimes, nothing.

Kalosian

So long
I didn't use it. Didn't see any reason to use it since there were much better Pokemon from all three types available later on in the games.

Aquarelle

Staff member
In Black, I used my Panpour during the main story. In White, I didn't use the Pansear I got, but I did use an EV trained Pansage and Panpour that I traded over from Black. I still use Simisage and Simipour on my main team.

When B2W2 come out, I am going to use a Simisear on one of the games. I actually really like the monkeys.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I used my Pansear only for a little while in the game. The reason I stopped usng it was because I found its stats atrocious, and not in a good way either. XD

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I did use Pansage for the first gym. Then kept him until I caught Sewaddle before my rematch with Lenora. Box him away, brought him back after beating the game. And now he's a level 71 Semisage.

Status
Not open for further replies.