• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use your Elemental Monkey?

What is your favorite Elemental Monkey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueNinja2

Cool Guy
used my pansear up until the celestial tower, where he was quickly replaced by a devious little candle :D

Indigoodra

Yes, I used Simisear, but I f*cked up and evolved it too quickly.

EmeraldPhoenix

Shiny Hunter
I used my Panpour in Black, but ended up boxing it at lvl 41 or so... just before it would have learned Crunch and I would evolve it.

Pansage and Pansear never really got used much at all until I needed to finish the Unova dex.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I did for a little while, until I got a Blitzle that knew flame charge, which rendered my pansear useless.

RAGD0LL

Gary's Cheerleader
I used them at the first gym. But other than that they sat in the box. I don't find them particularly... Aesthetically pleasing.

no, since i made the mistake of taking Pansear during my first run-through, and realizing very quickly it was terrible.

Lady Umbreon

Used Pan/Simipour during my first playthrough. Didn't plan to use him but he saved my butt in the first gym. Second playthrough got a Pansage and threw him in the box.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
The only game I used my Pan is was my White nuzlocke, my third playthrough of White. I'm at the E4 now, and he's stuck with me all the way through.

coolminun

Banned
Not really I wanted a pansage, but I chose osha, so i was stuck with sear. i used him briefly for the first badge then promptly dumped him away.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I used good ol' Simipour for the entire storyline. He was a great help in Opelucid, what with his knowledge of Ice Beam. :3

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
I didn't even realise that you could get one in the dreamyard until post-game. But I don't like the elemental monkeys, so it doesn't matter.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I did. Didn't plan to but just fell for pansage. Named him brocollii and he stayed with me through the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.