• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use your Elemental Monkey?

What is your favorite Elemental Monkey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my pansear until I could evolve a darumaka into darmanitan. This was due to the fact that darumaka's accuracy was unreliable and would often be Ko'd after it missed.

I happen to use Volcarona now: it has nice stats, can fly, and makes egg hatching much easier.

sackbot14

I used my Simipour past on to post-game. It's now level 89, the only reason I'm not using it, as with my other 5 in that party, is because I'm using a new one. I really liked Simipour. :p

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I used my Simipour past on to post-game. It's now level 89, the only reason I'm not using it, as with my other 5 in that party, is because I'm using a new one. I really liked Simipour. :p

So you used the dream yard Simipour, then caught a new Panpour and trained it? I don't get that.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
So you used the dream yard Simipour, then caught a new Panpour and trained it? I don't get that.

Simple the new one could have been bred for modest/timid nature and perfect IVs in at least S.atk and speed, as well as EV trained for max speed and s.atk.

Also I really didn't use Pansear that much since the Pidove I caught before facing the bug gym leader defeated the entire team. The Simisear really should have gotten a better move pool. A few more special attacks and I might have used it over Darmanitan.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Nope, although I love Pansear's design.

They are too fragile, I hate Pokémon which dies with one or two hits -_-

FieryLucario

Just a Person
I only used my Pansear during the story, post game I got a better team together and just made my Panesear a box warmer

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Never used my Panpour. Ever.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I used my pansear until i got to the 3rd gym. It was then replaced with a tepig i got from a trade.

donphant

i used my Panpour all the way through as i my main water pokemon and used for the things like swim

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
The entire Chimchar line is picard face palming at the Elemental Monkey Trio and their evos

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Technically. I received Pansage, but I liked Panpour more, so I caught her, and I used her for quite sometime. I actually only stopped using her shortly before my beginning Competitive Battling, although I did that only because I wanted to use Seismitoad again. XD

I also tried Pansear, and Simisear, but Simipour's definitely the best of the three.

Cool Rafe

Cold & Anti-social
These monkeys are terrible because of their pathetic stats and shallow movepool . They're great HM slaves though .

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
Never used my Pansear. EVER.

My (pan)(simi)sage was consistently the 2nd highest level pokemon on my team until I beat the E4. It was always on my team after than until it become level 96 at which point I boxed it in favor of stronger pokemon I had transfered from other places. Now his only purpose is to use flash when I need it.

GreenHero

Master Of The Clouds
I chose Tepig, so I got Pansage (Looking Like Elvis!), where it was only useful to me in the first gym (It beat down Bob Marley the Panpour!).

... Then I noticed a decline. It would soon face an early evolution at level 16 and was forever imprisoned in the wasteland of my "Evolved" Box, While My Bulbasaur (After I got the National Dex) took his place.

Even though it faced it's untimely end, It will still be ranked in the Hall of Masters for fighting alongside my Tepig and Lillipup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.