• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did you use your Elemental Monkey?

What is your favorite Elemental Monkey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Pan/Simisage in my opinion is the best looking. However I have never used them in my teams. Although I am currently planing a team for white, I deleted it and want to pass it again so that I can play the sequel, dat memory link. I'm going to pick OSHAwott, so I'm stuck with Simisear.

NiteLitezFTW

Fizz Main
In White, I dumped my monkey because those things are fugly. In Black I kept it, but I regret it because the view is even worse from the back.

Aurath8

I did use a Simisage in my White game. The extra type coverage was helpful early on and he was amazing after he evolved, taking on one Emolga and almost defeating another against Elesa. However by the end of the game, Seed Bomb starting missing KOs and it was very risky to switch him in. I think I should've dumped him in favour of Sawsbuck or something as by the postgame he's the worst on the team.

Dysmul

I'll make you Croak
I used my monkey, but not to battle with. He holds my master ball, lmao. And I ran out of stones to evolve him with, since I wanted to get Cloyster and Starmie first.

I used my Simisear on my team, yeah. He was okay.

Ditto B1tch

Yes, temporarily. They're useless for me in other words, and I didn't vote in this poll. It needed to have a fifth option, "I dislike them all".

Pokeminem

Gary Oak Fan
Nope only used him for the gym battle after that he just sat in my box

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
I got Pansage since I chose Tepig, and I only used it for the first gym battle. Then I boxed it and moved on. :p

Kanashii

Eevee Trainer
I don't really like either of the elemental monkeys. I just never got around to using them. If someone gave me a reason to, I might start using one.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Only for the first gym, after that I let it rot in my P.C. I don't really like the monkeys' design that much (except for Simisage, he's okay), they're too effeminate looking.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I used Panpour/Simipour for a good portion of the game, I forgot why I got rid of him. Possibly for Escavalier or Reshiram or something.

Cutty

Forever now
Yes, I use Simipour in jpn blck if im not mistaken.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
hmmm it seems no one really liked these monkeys :p
I myself had a pansear, though i must admit the second i saw what pokemon
it evolved into i never trained it again lol

Bossk

Like a champ.
I don't care for the designs, personally. The only one I like is Semisage and I don't like Pignite or Emboar enough to use them so I never get Semisage.

Torpoleon

Since I chose Oshawott in White, I used Pansear for a bit. Early on (before the 2nd gym), things just weren't working out. Pansear did help beat Cilan's Pansage, but I just decided to use Chandelure as my Fire Type, which was much better choice. I did evolve Pansear into Simisear.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
No. I deposited my Pansear after Burgh.

I'm sorry, but when you fail to 1HKO something that's 4x weak to your STAB move, and get 1HKOed by that same Pokemon, who's stab move you resist, there's a problem. >_>

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
I love Simisage!! He's my 2nd favorite Pokemon! So of course I used him! I still do!

Status
Not open for further replies.