• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Did You Use Your Starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Yep and then when I beat the Elite Four, I traded it.

Mm-hm, I'm regretting it alright! Ah well :p.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
I used my Emboar in White, but not my Serperior in Black 2. I dropped Serperior after the 7th gym but briefly brought it back for the 8th Water-type gym.

I used them in black and black 2 but I hate all of the Unova starters. Serperior is my favorite of them but its weak.

I used mine and got it to lvl 100 it's samurott on 1 of my other gen 5 games I'm close to having a lvl 100 female emboar.

surid

i have chose tepig for starter and it is awosome its third evolotion which is emboar is powerful and can use dark fightin and fire type moves

Srignan

I used both my Serperior in Pokemon White and Samurott in Pokemon White 2

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
I picked Snivy and he was horrible... I caught a Riolu very early in the game and he ended up being my main Pokémon. He evolved into Lucario very early (I think before the second gym) and pretty much destroyed everyone.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Yeah, until I beat the game, I used my Samurott.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Used my Snivy until I got my Lilligant then replaced him once fully evolved. :p I DID use Samurott in BlazeBlack and Emboar in White 2 on my final teams, though. While the former was pretty awesome, especially with his added Fighting type, Emboar was a little too frail for my liking... Even though I also used a Cinccino. :X

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
What's with all the Unova starters hate?My Samurott was my strongest team member both in White and White 2.

I used it until I beat the game. Then I migrated my best trained Pokemon, and used them instead. I actually don't like any of the Unova starters.

I used Samurott till the end.

Brentw

Juicy Member
I'm always going to be using my starter, in every game!

Nulava

Banned
Yes, I used my Starter Pokemon.

Whether it was Tepig in Black or Snivy in White, My Starter Pokemon was always with me throughout my playthrough.
I feel obligated in having my Starter Pokemon with me since it was the first Pokemon I got to begin my walkthrough throughout the game.
I do this for every Generation as well. :)

Angello

Yes, my Serperior is in my team. It's the most powerful pokémon I have with me in PW and PB2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.