• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Diferences

Haven't the character's been getting soft nowadays?

• No I haven't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Eric Cartman said:
For example Patrick didn't seem like a retard in the 1st season of SpongeBob Square Pants, but now he's an idiot.
Let's not forget the mishap that were seasons 2 and 3 of Johnny Bravo...

P

pheonix

Uhh I kind of forgot how Brock turned from a nanny to a man who devotes his life to getting a girlfriend can someone tell me?Also I forgot when Misty met May did Misty think May was Ash's girlfriend?

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Insanewaffles

I Used To Be Pheonix

Lovely May said:
Some people say bad about mature Ash. They liked him when he was a funny child. But Ash can't be a baby forever. He started his travel when he was 10 years old kid, now he is older (probably 14 or 15) so he is more mature. I think, every character should be like that. He was funnier as a newbie, now he is advanced trainer so...hmm..
Misty was a kid too (maybe she was 10 or 11) and she was crazy XD but now she is older. I don't like her calm personality, I liked her as crazy and horrible girl :p Now she is dull.
Tracey is normal. Brock should finally grow up too.

Brock never matured even though he is like 17 or 18 now because he is supposed to show that when boy's get older they have hormones.

Magical Leaf

Kore wa nani mo imi shinai
Well, maybe Brocko didn't know many girls whilst he was running the Gym and looking after his family at the same time.
Then when he went out into the big wide world, he suddenly remembered he had a penis :O
I mean, how many guys his age aren't constantly drooling over anything with breasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.