• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Different People for the next Gen. Show?

Rex Kamex

Satoshi said:
I said possibility. I didn't say Haruka was going to leave, nor did I say anyone's going to leave. I just said any supporting character has more of a chance to leave if they're going to start fresh with new characters except for Satoshi. And I didn't bring up Kasumi in my post, but yeah, Haruka has a bigger role than her, but that's kind of off-topic.

I know you didn't bring Misty up, I was just mentioning that May's role was higher than hers. (Besides, Misty's basically already gone...)

Anyway, I'd like to see the FR/LG girl myself. (I don't care about the boy since he looks like Ash.) She could just stop by, or May could go as far as to change her hairstyle and clothes like that girl. XD (That would be weird, considering their hairstyles are completely different, even though they are brown.)

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I'd also like to see the FR/LG girl replace Brock. Brock has become repetitive and boring. The FR/LG girl would be a breath of fresh air for the show if they do her correctly. I'd also like there to be more focus on the bad guys of the D/P region. Have it be that collecting badges becomes almost secondary for Ash and have his real mission be the defeat of the enemy force in D/P. And at the end, HAVE ASH WIN THE LEAGUE! He's gone on for long enough without winning any major league, he deserves a win now and will probably have a deep enough pokemon force to be able to pull off a realistic win.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I don't think that they would bring in the FR/LG girl just for the simple fact that she is considered to be from the past and most of the time the games and the anime don't counter act except of course for the ranger that we will be seeing. Oh...maybe she'll join....j/k. Anway I want Brock to be replaced by the Girl from the D/P games.Which probably won't happen seeing as KidsWB only believes in having one girl in the group...sigh...only time will tell...a long time...

Diamond and Pearl

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Lil Brother said:
Okay, we just clarified that Kids WB does nothing but air the dub. T.T

Sorry...well then the writers don't believe in having more than one girl in the group.

(I know they don't make it I just stupidly put it down becasue I'm not paying attention)

Diamond and Pearl

like i like ash's kid and one of brocks kids and like hmm idk but new chracters notheless

SealElement

Volcano Trainer OSHI
I say cut the godawful dub and put a few bombs into 4kids offices, eh?

As for Green/Blue(THE GIRL), maybe. Maybe Ash will meet her.(/sarcasm)

Samayowa

you amaze me.
SealElement said:
I say cut the godawful dub and put a few bombs into 4kids offices, eh?

As for Green/Blue(THE GIRL), maybe. Maybe Ash will meet her.(/sarcasm)

Yes let's bomb those stupid dubers...and take over!!!! (don't how good we would be but it'd be worth a try)[sarcasm]

Diamond and Pearl

Porygandrew

What about the Pokemon Ranger character? She could be a returning character.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Porygandrew said:
What about the Pokemon Ranger character? She could be a returning character.

That's what I said in one of my other posts, but then I think I put just kidding but anything could happen...

Diamond and Pearl

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
I think Ash,brock,misty,max,may will go the D/P Region and will meet a new trainer and will join there gang

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Mudkip Girl (Satoshi's Lover 4ever) said:
I think Ash,brock,misty,max,may will go the D/P Region and will meet a new trainer and will join there gang

That would work except for the fact that the writers won't want to take the attention away from Ash and as it is they already have 5 people in the group so I think/hope Brock will gone for good after The Battle Frontier Saga..they could possibly keep Max but there's really no use for him..

Diamond and Pearl

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Diamond and Pearl said:
That would work except for the fact that the writers won't want to take the attention away from Ash and as it is they already have 5 people in the group so I think/hope Brock will gone for good after The Battle Frontier Saga..they could possibly keep Max but there's really no use for him..
Just because they add a new trainer, doesn't mean it'll take the attention away from Satoshi. And...they don't have 5 people in the group, they have 4.

Last edited:

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Satoshi said:
Just because they add a new trainer, doesn't mean it'll take the attention away from Satoshi. And...they don't have 5 people in the group, they have 4.

Ok yeah eh..sorry..I was looking at the quote and I saw Misty's name and didn't realize it until now sorry 4.

And it would because then they would have to tell Ash's,May's,and the new character's triumphs,loses and then Satoshi wouldn't be the 'star' of the show anymore.

Diamond and Pearl

C

+Chaos Blade+

Honestly, people, why would they add the FrLg girl in the DP world? I mean, honestly.

I still stand firm on my decision of rewriting the whole series. [Gah, if I knew Japanese, and were older, I could've settled this with GameFreak Inc.] A new character with a new personality, much like the Pokémon Chronicles currently airing in the UK, where there are new characters [kind of], each with personalities much different than the series here in the USA.

+Chaos Blade+

Samayowa

you amaze me.
+Chaos Blade+ said:
Honestly, people, why would they add the FrLg girl in the DP world? I mean, honestly.

I still stand firm on my decision of rewriting the whole series. [Gah, if I knew Japanese, and were older, I could've settled this with GameFreak Inc.] A new character with a new personality, much like the Pokémon Chronicles currently airing in the UK, where there are new characters [kind of], each with personalities much different than the series here in the USA.

+Chaos Blade+

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Diamond and Pearl

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Diamond and Pearl said:
And it would because then they would have to tell Ash's,May's,and the new character's triumphs,loses and then Satoshi wouldn't be the 'star' of the show anymore.
He'd still be the star of the anime, it's just that the writers would focus a little more on the supporting characters, which is good, we need more character developement in the anime.

We don't want the show to mainly focus on Satoshi, just look at Naruto (the title), it doesn't only focus on Naruto (the character), but it focuses a lot on the supporting characters as well, and look, it's a success in Japan and it's beginning to be a success in America too.

A show that focuses on the main character only would be bland and boring. And, you said you're tired of seeing Ash this and Ash that, but if a new trainer joins Satoshi-tachi in the D/P saga, then that'll change (maybe) since they'll try to focus a little on him/her than having all the focus Satoshi. And that's just happening right now, just look at Haruka, she's really brightning up the anime.

Last edited:

Ralts Master

Knight of White Eye
They NEED to jettison the entire current cast and start anew. Ash sucks, Brock is worse than useless, and Team Rocket is a debacle.

Ash had no damn business in Hoenn (or Johto), anyway. Especially since it shouldn't even be possible: GSC took place 3 years after RBY, and RSE took place around the same time as FR/LG do...

P

PokeTrainer7783

Then again I think ratings here would flunk without Ash. I don't even think 4Kids would be interested in Pokemon anymore if Ash wasn't in it. They don't even air some of the specials because Ash isn't in it. They think kids would get bored with it or something. It might do well in Japan but here I guess they don't want to risk it.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Ralts Master said:
They NEED to jettison the entire current cast and start anew. Ash sucks, Brock is worse than useless, and Team Rocket is a debacle.

Ash had no damn business in Hoenn (or Johto), anyway. Especially since it shouldn't even be possible: GSC took place 3 years after RBY, and RSE took place around the same time as FR/LG do...

Exactlly.....

Diamond and Pearl