• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Different personalities

B

Blaziken master

If you could change a character's personality in the anime what would it be?

F

FabuVinny

I wouldn't change any personalities, but I would give a personality to some of the Pokémon!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
^
I second that~

As for the human characters, I wouldn't change any of them, as they've all got pretty decent personallities already. However, they don't seem to shine through quite as much these days, so I'd just amplify them for certain situations.
There isn't enough of Masato being a wiseass smart alec or Brock being the amusing pre-Houen breeder~

G

Geki

I would change Brock's attitude to being a little more outgoing (Doing more then cooking), he doesn't even really give Ash advice anymore, nor Max. So, I guess I would make him battle more, talk to girls more again, and so on. Basically what he was like back in Kanto, the 1st time around.

Geki said:
I would change Brock's attitude to being a little more outgoing (Doing more then cooking), he doesn't even really give Ash advice anymore, nor Max. So, I guess I would make him battle more, talk to girls more again, and so on. Basically what he was like back in Kanto, the 1st time around.

Yeah I agree with you there, Brock was way better back in the old days

F

Factory Head Noland

I would make Brock a bit more...better, I would make him want to get actually involved.

I would make Ash more like he was in the old days, immature. I'm not really liking this mature Ash, I love it better when he's putting his foot in it and messing up.

M

Michiko

I would make Brock more mature. In the anime he jumps on girls, says about "power of love" and is a crappy pkmn trainer. Writers screwed his personality (he was great in the Kanto saga). I would make him a mature, little hot guy, good trainer and breeder.

I would make Misty more athletic and less girly. I'd also change her taste in clothing. I'd also make May less 00ber and give Brock a bigger role in the show.

B

Blue_Poliwhirl24

I would change Max attitude a bit towards the other chars and maybe Team Rocket should be a little more mature at times ^^'', but other then that nothing should be changed about their personalitites...

M

Michiko

Blue_Poliwhirl24 said:
I would change Max attitude a bit towards the other chars and maybe Team Rocket should be a little more mature at times ^^'', but other then that nothing should be changed about their personalitites...
OMG! Team Rocket XD I would make them much more mature (how old are they? 22 probably o_O) because now they act like babies :p I would give them a bigger role in the anime and more original strategies^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
Roses Ablaze said:
I would make Misty more athletic and less girly. I'd also change her taste in clothing. I'd also make May less 00ber and give Brock a bigger role in the show.

Hmmm... Misty isn't that girly... I think she just likes cute stuff. If she was girly, she would be acting like her sisters. Lol. I agree, the more athletic, the better. Taste in clothing, definetly. I think it's her sisters that keeps her from wearing anything cool. Lol.