• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Different Pokemon Adavanced Battle Intro

It is the same lyrics and still english but it has a few differences, when TR is dancing maene is with them and a manyula dashes pass them, Also Mew flies right by a tree and lucario is leaning on the tree. I never see this when I watch the tv but I saw it on the internet somewhere. Is it on the TV and I just not notice it or is it just a slightly different intro with the same lyrics and still english.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
it was the Advance Battle opening at first, but they changed it because of all the spoilers

If that is the case, shouldn't they have taken out Celebi and the Regis, well I guess 1:That would make the theme song too boring, 2:It would make the opening too short, or 3:They kept Celebi cause it appears in a future episode(still spoiler)but they will make it the same season and since the Regis aren't as important as Mew & Lucario in Lucario-The Mystery of Mew they still kept them to make the opening interesting(again)

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
They only had to omit the Pokemon that hadn't been introduced to America, aka the 4th generation Pokemon (excluding Munchlax, of course). Every other screw-up was given an okay because it only reveals anime spoilers.

Crystal Clair

I was watching Pokemon today (I had downloaded the skipped episodes that had aired in the UK) and there was another version of the intro, with Mew and Rukario but it was different then the first two.......
Unless I'm terribly mistaken (since I haven't seen the first intro in awhile) Is there three versions or just two and I'm really losing it.

But the annoying thing is that even though they don't dash passed TR they still look to the side and it looks really out of place. :/

And I wouldn't think there are 3 different intros, but I wouldn't of noticed even if they did change it again.

Poké_Master

Indigo Champion
Yeah, they changed it around the Izabe Contest episode. They took out Mew and Lucario for Pikachu using Iron Tail, and they took out Manyula, making TR look weirder than they already are.

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
Or they could've taken out Manyula running past them, and replaced it with SD Giovanni yelling at them, with his fist in the air, from the Right side. That way, you'd know that they did something wrong, and he's mad.