• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Different ways to evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark_Jolteon

i know and i respect that they probly wont but im mad coz them two pepole called me immature and a 7 yr old when im not

T

Talo!

ok im sorry for calling you immature but you have admit you are quite stubborn. you have to realise that there is a very low chance of your idea happening however i do feel lovdisk should get a evo but with a new method.

D

Dark_Jolteon

yes and i am kinda stuburn but only when pepole call me immature and its ok

-Koumori-

Dark_Jolteon said:
i know and i respect that they probly wont but im mad coz them two pepole called me immature and a 7 yr old when im not
Well that's just life, isn't it? You're always going to meet people that won't agree with you, and you'll likely be put to anger by some of them. You just have to suck it up and keep walking.

Tyranitar Rex was actually thinking logically. The fact that they've never made it possible to evolve existing Pokemon in newer generations with items that were in their generation is probably the biggest point. Therefore, logically speaking, it would make sense that this tradition would continue.

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
I say you don't understand me, b/c no matter what I say, I'm not getting through to you, and I know that you are young, around 12 but I never said or thought that you were 7 years so don't feel offended. So don't be mad at me b/c all I have done for the last 1 and a half pages was try to help you understand, and in the very beginning, I gave you tips like on how not to double post and break certain forum rules b/c you're new. So if anything you should be more appreciative of me rather than mad.
One more thing, I should be mad at you b/c you said that I(an adult) wasn't thinking logically when I was only trying to help you and help you understand. :/

Last edited:

Cdaghostie

Ghost -not really-
stop the flaming dark jolteon your getting all offensive he was trying to help

your idea was pretty good but like tyranitar-rex said they have yet to use an old item to evolve pokemon so its very unlikely it changes this time

kings rock,metal coat, the box thingy = g/s
the pearl thingy for huntail and the other one=r/s
did lg/fr have a new item?

thanks talo for the attempt to get back on subject lol

any new ideas anyone?

how about once you beat the game you learn about a special cavern and it can evolve *SOME*(like 3-5) pokemon

or which i think everyone will purely dislike
a special cavern obtained the same way but when you leave your pokemon there they have a backwards evolution but same level (might be useful such as want to go back and learn a move etc. if the heart scale guy is left out)

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
Cdaghostie said:
or which i think everyone will purely dislike
a special cavern obtained the same way but when you leave your pokemon there they have a backwards evolution but same level (might be useful such as want to go back and learn a move etc. if the heart scale guy is left out)
The cavern idea is odd but I think they should put the Devolution Spray from the TCG, but the problem will come with the babies.

Dark Jolteon & T-Rex, stop posting off topic coments, and don't start a fight, please. And sorry, Jolteon, not offense, but you seem a 7 years old if you do those things. The same for T-Rex. You can fight on the PM system so we all don't have to eat your coments.
But T-Rex is right, they never use old methods for new evolutions of old Pokémon, how many times must I say it?

TTar-X

<-Don't wake him up!
Light_Wolf said:
The cavern idea is odd but I think they should put the Devolution Spray from the TCG, but the problem will come with the babies.

Dark Jolteon & T-Rex, stop posting off topic coments, and don't start a fight, please. And sorry, Jolteon, not offense, but you seem a 7 years old if you do those things. The same for T-Rex. You can fight on the PM system so we all don't have to eat your coments.
But T-Rex is right, they never use old methods for new evolutions of old Pokémon, how many times must I say it?
Hey Light Wolf don't go off and say that I was fighting when you clearly saw that I was trying to help Dark Jolteon understand but in return he accused me of thinking ilogically.

D

Dark_Jolteon

dont start venusaurus your the risen this fight started in the way i see it

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
Oh, please, stop. This thread is to put ideas, no for fighting or for saying your age.
And I thought another one: maybe some Pokémon to evolve must have some move learned, when you teach it any way you do it, you do some ritual or thing and it evolves.

Yami ookami

Heh, a ritual to evolve seadra....... That'd be easyer.

D

Dark_Jolteon

ok back to the bord i think there should be a guy how is like a mt but can evolove or de volve your pokemon

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
Yami ookami said:
Heh, a ritual to evolve seadra....... That'd be easyer.
Sorry, but like I nad others have said a thousand times, they won't change the way Pokémon of the current generations evolve. That and the other thing like Sneasel + King's Rock = Manyula, Luvdisc evolving with Heart Scale, etc...
Neither the first or the second will happen, unless they break all their traditions.
And no (pre)evolutions for legendaries and starters... please...
And this goes for everyone who reads this, in this or any other thread: if you're a n00b, TRY TO HIDE IT.

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
How about you place an item on your pokemon and it evolves at a certain level if that item is on it.
EG: My Waterdude is Lv.29 and i place MysticWater on it. Next Level it goes up it will evolve into a WaterMan.

Dragonking

I don't think that will happen, Unless certain pokemon get traded with all new items. Nintendo won't change the way things are

Status
Not open for further replies.