• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digi-Morph Activate!

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Look what you're doing, Momiji...digivolving all the way to Patamon and Sapphire digivolving her Nyokimon to Birdramon...my D4 is the strongest of all of them, so the energy is even stronger...LOL...and who is Reki? Last time I wrote I was Rika. It sounds like it's me because Tsunomon and Lucemon are with me...

Also, what temple, SF? I need specifics...I know practically everything about Digimon but there's a bunch of temples in the Digital World.

And I've suddenly become obsessed with Garudamon...I'll porbably keep Gabumon in Biyomon form most of the time.

Also, you can use the Digi-Morph feature to digimorph your Human/Beast Spirit. But you can only morph human to human or beast to beast etc. And when you bunny people (make them do things they might not want to do and carry a conversation with them) ask them first.

BIC:

A whole bunch of people had landed right next to Rika. Sapphire and a Digimon called Birdramon, Andrew and Clopesmon, Momiji and Patamon...wow. Now it was even weirder than when she had watched the episode of SpongeBob when he got hit in the face with the piece of paper and panicked.

"OK, anyway, we freed Lucemon..."

"Temporarily," Lucemon added.

"And we mostly have our Digimon. There's a couple more DigiDestined, aren't there Lucemon?" Rika asked him. He nodded.

"Yes. There's a bunch more, but we haven't found them yet."

"I'm staying right here with Garurumon and Lucemon," Rika decided. "If there's more DigiDestined I'm going to let them come to us. You guys go ahead and go."

OOC: That's for all the people who signed up and haven't posted yet.

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
Talon's old room was the same as he had left it--dark, dingy, with climbing vines covering the window. The walls were painted blue, and as Talon stepped in he felt the old melancholy return. He set his suitcase on the bed and gazed at his shoes--the one link he had with his parents. Talon always wore these shoes, for his father had given them to him when he was little. Back during acting school.

He looked up and saw his uncle in the doorway. "Welcome home, Konya," said Morgue with an insincere smile.

"Thanks, Uncle Pendel," said Talon. "And my name is Talon."

"I see you've retained that ridiculous nickname," said Morgue, his smile vanishing. "No doubt encouraged by your ignorant parents. Don't worry, I won't let anyone take you away."

"What?" cried Talon, jumping to his feet. "Why not?"

"Because most people are violent by nature," said Morgue. "I see the impulsiveness of your parents has rubbed off on you." Talon opened his mouth to retort, but Morgue held up a hand. "Quiet. I do not allow backtalk. You know the rules to living here. In your room by eight o'clock, up by six. Don’t try to run away, as you’ll be chained up at night. Do not leave the boundaries of this home. There will be no school. The barn out back is off-limits at all times, and so is the basement."

Talon nodded. "Yes, Uncle Pendel."

Morgue nodded and left, closing the door behind him.

Talon stood in the middle of the room as his world collapsed. He might never see human civilization ever again. He was doomed to live with his uncle until ... until he was eighteen and could live wherever he wanted. It was only four more years and ...

Talon sat down in the darkest corner, drew his knees to his chest and stared into the gloom, too empty to cry.

He sat there a long time, listening to the creak of the house, the sound of a dog barking, a distant lawnmower. Sounds he had not heard while at home. He knew everyone there and was accepted. Here he was an outcast. He burrowed deep into the shell that his parents had worked for three years to break.

He remembered a small package and an envelope that he had found on the doorstep of his house, and how he stuffed it into his suitcase to show Morgue later.

How had he forgotten that? He jumped to his feet, ran to his suitcase and opened it. On top of his belongings were a miniature computer and an envelope. Talon picked up the com and recognized it as one of those laptops. He opened the envelope next, and a silver tube slid out. He looked at it for a second before he recognized it as a whistle with a long, odd cut in the top.
That night, Talon stole around the house, trying to see if Kage or Kardot was living there. Their rooms were clean and vacant, but Talon checked the other four bedrooms, just in case. None of them looked inhabited, and there was only enough food for one person in the refrigerator.

He saw no sign of his uncle from the time his uncle shut the door to when he began to explore. This didn't worry Talon much, for the less he saw of his uncle, the better. But there was no sign of him on the first or second floors, and the basement was locked. Talon remembered it was off-limits, but thought it unusual ... the basement had been Kage and Kardot's hangout. Morgue must have turned it into something else.

Talon decided to take a walk outside. As soon as reached the edge of Morgue’s property, the racket of unruly youngsters smote his ears, and a few yelled, "Check it out, Konya finally came back! Hey Konya! Where you been, Konya? Juvenile hall?" There was a roar of laughter. Talon slipped back home, eager to ignore the shouts.

He made it back to his room, and shut the door. It was hard for him to breathe, what with chain around his neck. But he didn’t care, and simply slumped to his computer. Maybe going online a bit would help him...

Suddenly, as he turned on the computer, it went beserk and began showing lines and lines of gibberish. It was insane, but finally a comprehensible line of text began to show.

...help me...come to the digital world...beeleve n yurself...

“Stupid computer...” Talon said, kicking it.

However, it didn’t seem to like that, and electrocuted Talon. Eventually, a small graphic appeared on the screen, and Talon felt a sucking sensation.

Then came blackness.

Talon felt the unusual feeling that he was standing on some object. It felt metal, like a...cage. His eyes soon focused in with the darkness, and Talon found he was correct.

He heard some awkward noise, like a fight. Talon heard a muffled cry that sounded something like, “Heavenly Things Beshedding!”

A flash of light emitted through the room, and Talon saw a vague shape of a monster of some sort. It was humanoid, wearing red and blue armor all over its body, and with a silver helmet. Over its gauntlets were a wolf head and a dragon head, and a strange sun-shaped object was attached to its back. Talon was all too familiar with this monster, looking at its clawed feet.

“Hey Konya!” the monster cackled, waving. “It’s me! Your nightmare!”

Talon didn’t pay attention to it, and noticed a sparkle of light in the distance. It was like a tear in the area. Talon stepped over to it, knowing how much better that fantasy of escaping was then dying here...with his nightmare.

“What’s the matter Konya? Are you leaving me Konya? You’re my friend, Konya!”

Talon trembled as he began walking even quicker to the closing portal, eventually diving through it, head first.

He smashed onto a hillside, face-first, and he only saw dirt, grass and other materials. He closed his eyes, hoping that he was back at his Uncle’s house, and could run back home...that sort of death was better than being in that room with that inane monster.

OOC: BTW, Talon doesn't know a thing about digimon. So don't go around and have him know everything about digimon, because he doesn't.

Last edited:

Nylf

OOC: It's Centarumon's temple from the first series on File Island. It's where the kids first really learnt about their Digivices. I'll assume me freeing the spirits and the goggles making me the absentee leader are fine then?

Night had fallen. Sieg was sitting, staring at the sky, with Agumon right beside him. Sieg was lost in thought. In just under a day, he had gone from regular teen to "Leader" of the digidestined. In less than a day, he had gone from playing "Digital World" to being in the real life version. In less than a day, he had faced the same challenges he could've only dreamt about before. In less than a day he had had to use the bathroom seven times. OK, the last one was there as a joke.

"Why me though? Why am I one of the chosen? Aren't they usually the best in the class, the fastest, the strngest, the wussiest? I'm none of that. And now I've got to live up to Taichi Kamiya and Davis. And there was me thinking this half term would be like any other," he thought, until he received another poke in the ribs from Agumon.

"You should get some rest Sieg. Tomorrow we'll be reaching Centarumon's temple. It's said to hold a lot of information on the digivices used throughout time, even the newer ones. I wouldn't be surprised if the D-4 and that XD-vice are in there, and don't worry, I'll keep watch,"

"Thanks pal, well I'll see you in the morning,"

"Yeah, goodnight," and with that Sieg climbed into his sleeping bag with just his T-shirt and undies on, and went to sleep. Tomorrow morning, Centarumon's temple.

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"I'm staying with you Rika," Andrew muttered, standing off to the side with Clopesmon.

"Why?" she asked, she didn't really want another companion.

"I'm not too familiar with this game we're in. It might help to at least stay near someone who can teach me about it." He grinned, "At least temporarily."

"Wait, you don't know anything about Digimon at all?" Rika asked incredulously, there was no way a Digidestined couldn't know about Digimon.

"Afraid so," Andrew replied, "oh, and what does having goggles mean?"

"Well, the person who had the goggles is usually the leader of the Digidestined."

"Yeah, I'm not taking orders from that kid Sieg," Andrew said stubbornly.

"Who's Sieg?"

"I saw another Digivice on the far side of this island, so I transported over there," Andrew explained, Clopesmon nodding in agreement. "There was a guy named Sieg with an Agumon."

"So, where is he?" she asked.

"Don't know, don't care," Andrew muttered, annoyed that he might need to take orders from Sieg. "I offered to bring him here with XD Transport, but he refused."

Nylf

OOC: I'm probably a few hours ahead of you, so after this I probably won't be posting till the rest of you are on your second day like me.

Agumon had finally managed to persuade Sieg to take his responsibilities seriously, at least slightly, and give the others time to catch up. So Sieg decided to explore the lake area which was nearby. Sieg couldn't help but get a case of deja vu when he saw an old tram just lying in the dirt. Agumon had the same feeling.

"Deja vu?" asked Sieg,

"All over again?" added Agumon. They both burst into laughter, as a dark shape subtly made it's presence clear in the water. Sieg didn't notice though, and went over to set up another camp. He found the really old remains of another camp. It all seemed familiar, but he couldn't place it. So he sat down with Agumon who made a fire with Pepper Breath, and they stared at the lake. It was odd, as it seemed as if the island in the miidle had been dragged there. He looked around the area. Forest and water. Nothing much else really.

Sieg got up and decided to start juggling his sword. Agumon watched with wonder as Sieg never once grabbed the blad, always managing to time it so he grabbed the hilt. Even though the sword was wooden, and there was no danger in grabbing the blade, it demenstrted a level of skill in sword use Agumon had never seen a human use.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Agumon asked.

"Taught myself, like a lot of things. Taught myself tactics, psychology, drawing, most the laws of physics, how to swallow food whole without choking, how to crush ones emotions so they're near undetectable and juggling," he answered, never losing focus on his juggling.

"Woh, that's a lot. I guess in your world you have a lot of free time." Agumon said.

"Used to, then they started piling work on me, and most of it's pointless like "Analyse the writings of Jonathon Swift" and (censored) like that,"

"Y'know you're language isn't very polite,"

"I know, but I managed to psychologically justify most swearwords, so it's nothing on my concsience,"

"You always seem to be prepared,"

"Yeah it's a gift, let's settle down now. We've got all day to get to know each other, and the rest of them aren't getting any closer,"

"Yeah," And with that Sieg and Agumon went inside the tram and sat down to take a break and to give them a chance to get to know each other better.

OOC: Well that's it for me till you lot hit day two!

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Make me some food woman," Andrew muttered, resting back on a tree.

"The name is Rika, idiot, and why should I make you food?" she asked annoyed, Andrew was really driving her nuts.

"Because I'm a captain, and you have no rank," Andrew explained. "Therefore, you are inferior to me, and must follow my orders."

"What do you mean captain? I'm not in the crummy army, so I don't need to follow orders."

"Don't call my ROTC unit crummy again," Andrew muttered, threatening her. "Make me some food, if you can."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Can you even cook?" Andrew asked, Clopesmon looked on with interest. "You are a girl, so you should be capable of cooking."

"Why you," she shouted, throwing a punch right at his face.

Andrew blocked it without looking, then turned towards her. "I've spent two years commanding rookies in JROTC, what makes you think I haven't learned fighting tactics?"

"I never said that."

"Could you please stop fighting?" Lucemon asked politely. "The Digidestined work as a team."

"I'm not working with him until he changes his attitude," Rika said, annoyed at the ROTC freak.

"Andrew, some food would be nice though," Clopesmon agreed. "You think you can whip something up?"

"Yeah, basic training taught us to forage for food, so I think we can find something," Andrew answered. He turned to the girl, muttered, "Just stay here, I'll be right back."

"Try and start a fire or something," Clopesmon asked of them, before following his tamer into the trees.

"He's very arrogant, isn't he?" Garurumon asked, while Rika nodded in agreement.

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
It was a cold day, so Seth decided to make some hot cocoa, he accidently spilled some onto his laptop and then, 1's and 0's started to beep across the screen, and Seth could faintly make out an angel on the screen.

"Help me," it said, "I am Lucemon, and you have been chosen to be Digidestined."

"Digidestined? How come that seems so familiar?" Seth replied.

A bright light shined on the screen of the laptop, and Oliver was transported into a frozen mountain. "Where am I?" Oliver wondered. He saw a little floating brown thing, it said, “I’m Bukamon, your Digimon.”

“Digimon? Surely you don’t stay like that forever,” Seth replied.

“Of course not, look,” Bukamon replied back.

Another bright light erupted from his laptop, and Bukamon digivolved into Gomamon, he said, “I can only digivolve up to Champion which is another stage up, I’m able to digivolve because of your D4,” as he pointed to Seth’s laptop.

“I like you the way you are, are there any other Digidestined around here,” Oliver asked.

“Should be, they’re scattered around somewhere,” replied Gomamon.

“Well, let’s go, Gomamon, and find those Digidestined,” Oliver said happy to have a new friend.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Power Shot, don't control Rika that much...though it was pretty good. You can still control her words if it's not too much godmodding.

BIC:

Rika punched the kid Andrew again. She really did have enough of this. She got back on Garurumon, and rode off, cursing under her breath. "That little...I cannot believe he bossed me around like that, Garurumon."

Garurumon winced. "Please don't curse around me, K?"

Rika rolled her eyes. "Why not? Are you like, hurt every time I say a curse word? I mean, you're not even real. This body...it's just a bunch of Fractal Code strung together. Don't make me laugh."

Lucemon was following shortly behind. "Rika, perhaps you should..."

"Shut up! I'm sick of having people boss me around. That's it; I'm going to go swimming. If I'm stuck in this world I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can, which unfortunately isn't very much."

Rika got off Garurumon, who digivolved back into Gabumon. She took off her outer clothing, as she had gone swimming at school and had her bathing suit on. It was a two-piece, each piece being light blue. It wasn't as small as some people think, but it was skintight and showed off most of her stomach.

"Gabumon, Lucemon, are you going to come in?" she asked. They shook their heads.

"We're going to find Seig," Lucemon said.

"We are?"

"Yes, we are, Gabumon."

Lucemon flew and Gabumon ran towards Centaurumon's temple. Rika was left alone in the Digital Ocean.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Sorry, was that too much? I just had her punch my character. I've still got to work on that.

BiC:

Andrew noticed on the XD-vice that Lucemon and Gabumon were leaving Rika alone in the middle of a lake. "Perhaps we were too hard on her?" he asked Clopesmon, who was hovering near him.

"What do you mean 'we?' I had nothing to do with whatever it was you did," Clopesmon answered. "But yeah, you could have been nicer, she was younger than you."

"How was I supposed to know that?" Andrew asked. "It doesn't matter, I still need some basic knowledge of the Digital World before we can leave her alone."

"How about a peace offering?" Clopesmon suggested.

Andrew and Clopesmon kept an eye on her position, but she didn't seem interested in going anywhere outside the water, which they both took as a good thing.

Rika got out of the water an hour later, completely alone. It was just as she usually had her life, without others to disturb her.

At least that's what she thought. Gabumon and Lucemon hadn't returned, but two other individuals were sitting right where she had discarded her clothes.

Andrew and Clopesmon had gotten a good haul, and were attempting to start a fire to roast some of the wild berries, along with a few edible roots.

"Come on stupid," Andrew muttered, trying to get a spark off from two rocks he was rubbing together. At last he got one off, and soon there was a cheery blaze.

"Get away from my stuff," Rika said slowly, coming up from behind them, looking ready to kill.

"Oh, sorry, we were trying to-" Andrew stopped in mid-sentance, before tossing her clothes to her. "You might want to put those on."

"Pervert!" she cried stunned.

"No," Andrew muttered, "polite and curtious host. Go change before I eat all the food with Clopesmon."

Furious, she marched away to change into her clothes. "What is he doing back here?" she muttered angrily.

"Better hurry up!" came a shout from the fire. "Food's getting cold."

She didn't answer. so he shouted back, "You're not going to be able to pull this off by yourself. This is my way of apologizing for earlier. Come and eat."

A good meal was hard to resist, and nightfall was coming. She finally resigned herself to eating their food, it smelt good.

"What is this stuff?" she asked after a while, it even tasted good too.

"You wouldn't eat it if I told you," Andrew replied, Clopesmon burst into laughter.

She was a bit too quite for Andrew's taste. Wonder why Lucemon and Gabumon left, he thought, but knew better than to ask.

Last edited:
S

Shadowcat

OOC: After my post, you should know where I'm going.

IC:

Birdramon dedigivolved back into Biyomon. The two were alone by themselves again.

"Hey, Sapphire, you want to head over to Yokomon Village?" Biyomon asked.

"Sure." Sapphire replied.

"I think, it may help us. There used to be a digidestined called Sora Takenouchi." Biyomon said, before she was interrupted by Sapphire.

"Where is that digidestined then?"

"Oh, she left the Digital World years ago. Before I was interrupted, I said there was a digidestined called Sora Takenouchi. She had a Biyomon as her partner, and her crest, was the crest of love. That's probably your crest too, since you also have me, a Biyomon, as your partner." Biyomon said.

"Love? I don't even know how to love anyone, let alone my parents." Sapphire replied.

"You don't even love your parents?" Biyomon asked.

"It's because they never spared a thought for me. Always on the move, because of my dad's job. They don't even love me." Sapphire said, "It's because they didn't want to have me. It's because of my grandmother's pleas to have a grandchild, that's why they had me. The only person I love is my grandmother. She's always good to me. And those other digidestined we met, they most probably think my name's weird, and I'm a freak."

"No they don't!" Biyomon replied.

"Nevermind about that now. You hungry?" Sapphire asked.

"I sure am." Biyomon replied.

"All right, we'll have some snacks." Sapphire said, taking out some Lays out of her bag. She opened it, and Biyomon started eating.

"It's good!" Biyomon said.

"Thanks, I brought food along, just in case. Now, dig in." Sapphire said, helping herself to the Lays. The two soon finished eating the Lays.

"We'd better get going." Sapphire said, holding up her digivice.

"We should. Biyomon digivolves... to Birdramon." Sapphire's Digimon Partner said. Birdramon appeared and Sapphire got onto Birdramon by holding onto Bidramon's leg. She didn't sit down on Birdramon's legs. She just held onto one of Birdramon's legs.

After a while, the two reached the village.

"Sapphire, we're here." Birdramon said. Sapphire got off Bidramon, admiring the village. Birdramon dedigivolved back into Biyomon, and the two decided to explore the village.

Nylf

OOC: I before E except after C. Please don't spell the coolest name in the world wrong. Since I'm getting dragged into this, I'll post the meeting with Gabumon and Lucemon.

IC: Sieg and Agumon had fallen asleep. Nothing much else to do really. He was dreaming of a scenario he had come up with in his own mind.

"Agumon, time to Digi-morph!" Sieg said, as he clicked a button. He then put the crest of friendship(You heard me) in the crest slot, as Agumon's fractal code broke apart, as it reconfigured itself. His soul could still be seen, but a new body built itself around it. After the code returned to it's solid protein form, a new Digimon, Gabumon, appeared.
"Warp digivolve!"
Gabumon began to glow and grew to a ridiculous size as he became a new digimon of the Mega level. It had a huge long neck, a metallic helmet covering it's comparitively small head, four stocky legs with round blue pads covering where they met the elephantine body, and gold shinguards. Behind it trawled a long orange tail with blue and silver armour. On the creature's back there was an enormous two barreled cannon mounted, and almost all of the body was coated in a gold, blue and silver armour, and his chest had a smaller cannon built into it. The chest plate was gold, and the underside of the neck, tail and body was orange skin. He glared at his opponent, who was blacked out in the dream.

"Cannondramon, use Dynamo Cannon!" Seg yelled, as Cannondramon straightened his long neck to serve as a sight, and he shot three immense lasers out of the cannons, which fused together as they headed towards the enemy, who let out his own cry, which was a mixture and anger and vengeance.

"Giga Cannon", this cry was differant from Cannondramon's. It was cold and harsh, and very monotoned. It would send shivers down the spine of those who heard it. The two lasers, one blue and one orange, struck each other and met a stalemate. Sieg grinned, as he hit the Digi-morph button again, this time inserting his crest of Courage. Cannondramon fractilised, and reconfigured back into Wargreymon. He dashed forwards immediatly, knowing his blast would only last for a few seconds now he was back to his true form.

"MEGA CLAW!" he yelled, as he slashed the silhoutted figure, before losing all strength and reverting back to a small pink ball with long raggedy ears. The silhoueeted figure laughed, but his laugh turned to a screech of pain as his body broke apart, having been cleanly sliced into three pieces by the Mega Claw. The figure finally dissapeared as he was deleted, but instead of disappearing, the data was drawn over to another black figure, as he laughed.

"Kimeramon digivolve to MILLENIUMON!"

Sieg woke with a start. He knew he had heard the name Kimeramon before, but he couldn't remember where. But who was Milleniumon? Agumon rubbed his eyes. It was midday, so Sieg guessed he had dozed off in the morning sun. He had a habit of doing that.

He got out the tram with Agumon right behind him. Nothing else had happened since he dozed off, and he couldn't be bothered to check if the rest of the digidestined were attempting to follow him. He figured Sapphire and the others probably came from a differant country to him, but the digital world made it so they all spoke the same language. He couldn't even be bothered to ask why. It would at least explain why there was someone called Momiji, someone called Sapphire and someone called Rika, as well as some arrogant idiot called Andrew.(Not my thoughts, that what Sieg thinks of Andrew). Well that's life.

He sat by the lake and his mind wandered again. Who were the three figures in his dream? He swore he knew two of them, or at least had heard of them. His primary school teacher had been Hikari Takashi, so he knew more about this world than most of the Digidestined. Of course his memory wasn't great, and Kari had only seen the Digital world after the Dark Masters had taken over, and then the reconfigured version. Sure Taichi and Takeru had told her a lot, and she'd told him everything about it, but still. At least he knew what powers to watch out for here. The Black gears, Black Rings and Black Spirals. All could control Digimon, even Destined ones, and all had Dark Powers. Though he doubted he'd see them, since they were controlled by the Digimon Emperor and Devimon, and they were gone. Right?

Just as Sieg was about to contemplate the possibility thet Devimon and the DE could have returned, he noticed Lucemon and a Gabumon coming over to where he was.

"Hey Lucy, Gabumon!" he yelled. Lucemon face faulted at the name "Lucy".

"It's LUCEMON, not Lucy. I'm a classed as a male thank you," Lucemon replied mildly annoyed.

"Yeah, whatever. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I WAS GONNA LEAD THESE FOOLS!?" Sieg shouted, nearly blowing all the feathers off of the wings on Lucemon's head. Lucemon rubbed his ears, then answered

"In all honesty I didn't know. I let the spirits choose, so I couldn't tell who was going to lead. If she hadn't gotten Gabumon, I would have thought Rika was the leader. Oh well they're stuck with you,"

"You could've put it a little nicer Lucemon," Agumon said, standing up for his partner.

"I could've, but I didn't. Anyway, why didn't you come when Andrew came to bring you over,"

"Simple, I work alone. Anyway all I knew was that I got chosen by fire when he came. I may have been more considering if I had known I was a leader."

"Well you are, and you should really head back,"

"Nope, I've got a plan, I told Andrew it and it's his fault if he didn't tell you,"

"He didn't, and I'll blame him later. What's the plan then 'leader'," Lucemon answered with a sarcastic tone.

"Agumon says his friend is a guardian of some temple with info on the Digivice's of past, present and future, and so I'm heading there to get as much info as I can on these D-4's and Andrew's XD-vice,"

"Does Agumon know that it's technically a pyramid he's referring to, and fine, since I don't know much about these things myself. When you make Digivices in a rush you don't exacty know much more than what you want and how to activate it, so there may be more to these than meets the eye. Your plans the best we got, so I'll tell Rika and Andrew what's happening. STAY HERE till they catch up. And also, if you find your H-spirit, don't refrain from telling me, since I doubt you know how to use pirits, owing by your knowledge of File Island,"

"What does that mean?" Sieg inquired.

"Simple, each of the five Digi-destined groups had differant means of Digivolution. Since you know the first and second groups so well, you're familiar with Armour, Crest, Warp, Golden Armour, DNA and Mega digivolves, and the fourth ones didn't use any form you don't have an alternative to, but the fifth used Spirit Digivolve, so if you find your Spirit of fire, tell me, and I'll explain further."

"Fine, thanks, well you'd better be off then. I'll see you later as well Gabumon,"

"Yeah, bye" replied the two rookies, and they headed back to Rika, Andrew and Clopesmon.

"Looks like you're finally taking thsi seriously Sieg," Agumon went, slapping him on the back.

"Yeah, well know I've thought it over, someone has too, and I'm the only one who has any real info on the prior Digidestined who isn't a Digimon, so looks like I'm the leader whether I like it or not,"

"Good to hear buddy, now let's eat!" Agumon replied, rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah," and with that the pair sat down an dug up some snacks from Sieg's bag to eat, as they waited for the rest to catch up.

But in the distance, inside File Mountain, a force that hasn't been seen for many years was preparing to awaken.

OOC: Well, I've sorted it out. I checked Digital empire, and I'm heading to the Pyramid on file Island from episode 10 of Digimon Adventures 1. And I didn't get Kari's surname wrong, I simply used what I thought her married name would be, hehe. I've been a romantic longer than Digimon's existed in the UK, so I saw it all along. A Choc-chip cookie to whoever guesses who I think Hikari's married to. And since Devimon's back I figured the black gears would be as well. And there were 5 Digidestined. In Digimon Adventures 1 before the fight with Apocalymon, Gennai said that there had been a group of digidestined before Taichi's group. Therefore including Adventures 2, Tamers and Chronicles that makes 5.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Arrogant? Why yes, that's exactly how he is to be interpreted, because he thinks in military mode. Don't be surprised if he directly challanges Sieg for leadership. He doesn't normally treat people with respect unless they earn it from him.

Also, I'm going to guess T. K. GIVE ME THE COOKIE!

BiC:

"Thanks for the food," Rika muttered, she still didn't trust the military freak.

"No problem," Andrew answered grinning. "Sometimes I just let my leadership get ahead of me." He stood up, and began to gather up the remainder of the food. "Might be a good idea for me to save these, just in case."

"Good thinking," Clopesmon agreed, helping Andrew find leaves enough to pack away the food. The fire was dying out, so Andrew went into the forest to get more wood.

Clopesmon remained behind to guard Rika, as her Digimon had left her with Lucemon. His one eye constantly looked at her, trying to figure out the human.

"What are you looking at?" she glared at him.

"Just trying to figure out something about you," the Digimon answered.

"Shouldn't you be helping your tamer?"

"He won't need it, we both like working alone."

Andrew didn't go too far out, he didn't want to leave Rika unprotected for too long. Even if Clopesmon was there, he didn't believe Clopesmon was capable of Digivolving.

Why is Clopesmon different from the others? he thought, finding some perfectly suitable pieces of wood, a few that would last the night.

With the wood under his arms, he began to walk back towards camp, when he saw something that caught his eye.

On the ground ahead of him was a small egg, with a small sword sticking out. It was colored blue, and had the same symbol on it that his XD-vice had.

Not knowing why, but not really caring, he reached down and picked up the egg, before stowing it away in his jacket.

"I've got the wood, I think it's going to be a bit cold tonight," he announced, reaching the campsite. With haste, he began to pick at the fire to spring it back into action. "Do you have a jacket?"

"What?" Rika asked.

"You are going to be cold tonight, do you need a jacket?" Andrew asked patiantly, trying to be calm.

"No, I don't," she replied stubbornly, she didn't need his help.

"Sure, whatever," Andrew muttered absent-mindedly, pulling off his jacket and tossing it to the girl. "You'd better go to sleep, I'll take watch tonight."

"You should sleep," she answered, he should care more about his health. "Won't you be cold?"

Andrew turned to her, saying, "Look who's getting all sentimental? Just go to sleep."

"Good night," he muttered, it would take her a while to sleep.

The night passed with relative ease, Andrew had no trouble staying awake, he needed to practice combat training with Clopesmon, learning about the Rookie Digimon.

As the sun rose the next morning, Andrew looked up from his sparring to see that there were two distict shapes coming up from the horizon.

Lucemon and Gabumon had returned.

OoC: Just to clarify, yes, Andrew got his Digiegg of Honor. However, as he has no idea what it is, he can't really use it yet. Not until he's told what it is.

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
After hours and hours of walking, Seth and Gomamon reach an ocean. “Is this an ocean?” asked Seth.

“It’s the Digital Ocean. Do you want to cross it?” replied Gomamon.

“Sure,” Seth said as a deep rumbling noise was heard, “What’s that?”

“It’s Seadramon!” Gomamon exclaimed.

“Ice Blast!” Seadramon yelled as thousands of ice fell onto Gomamon and Seth. Then, an eerie beeping started.

“What’s that noise?” Gomamon asked.

“It’s my Digital Assistant, for some reason, Seadramon’s attack uploaded all information about all the Digimon. It says that Seadramon is a Sea Animal Champion Level Digimon, and its attacks are Ice Blast, Ice Winder, and Hard Rain,” Seth explained.

“Claw Attack,” Gomamon yelled as he scratched Seadramon, it didn’t do anything.

“Maybe if …,” Seth started when a bright light coming out of his D4 interrupted him.

“Gomamon digivolve to – Ikkakumon!” Ikkakumon yelled as he digivolved.

“Harpoon Torpedo!” Ikkakumon exclaimed as it sent out a harpoon aimed at Seadramon. Seadramon was devastated by the attack and swam away.

“Let’s cross this ocean now, Ikkakumon,” Seth said in relief that Seadramon left.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Power Shot *sigh* its in the rules. It's up to the poster to ask the questions but the person being asked has to answer. You may godmod a little. Though I do like how you're controlling her. You can keep doing it, as long as it's like that. You got Rika's personality perfecto. Cookie for you.

BIC: Rika sighed and walked away from the campsite and fire and all, sitting on the edge of the cliff where the fire could barely see where the fire was, at the base of where the angle started. She looked to the sun, and heard Lucemon and Gabumon talking to Clopesmon and Andrew. They seemed to be having a good time, and Rika desperately wished she could have a good time like that. They seemed like her mom, talking to her new boyfriend.

"I want to be the leader of the group, but instead stupid Sieg is," she muttered to herself. "I'm going to be the leader, whatever the cost is. I'm going to have to make Gabumon Digi-Morph into the fire type."

Rika opened her D4 and scrolled through the different Digimon, and found the bio of the first group of Digimon. Agumon seemed to be the leader, as she went to the second group. Again, the fire type was the leader. Veemon. The third season. Guilmon. Another fire type. And the fourth one. Agunimon. The spirit of fire. Why were there always fire-type leaders?

"Gabumon, come here," Rika called. The wolf walked over almost clumsly as it sat down next to Rika. He looked over at the D4 with interest.

"Yes, Rika?"

"You're going to digiMorph. See this one? His name is Agumon."

"That's Sieg's Digimon."

"Yep. You're going to show just how good I am and just how good you can be. We're going to be the leaders of this grease trap of DigiDestined. OK?"

Gabumon nodded. He stood up, and the D4 started glowing.

"Gabumon, DigiMorph to...." Gabumon spun around, and a small flame went into him. "Agumon!"

Agumon cheered. "Hooray!" he said, "I did it!"

OOC: Gabumon will stay in this form for a long time...I'm competeing for leadership here LOL...

Nylf

OOC: I'm about to teach you what watching the last episodes of Adventures I five times over teaches you.

IC:Sieg checked his D-4. Gabumon had Digimorphed to Agumon.

"Nice try Rika," Sieg thought. He knew the truth about the Digi-Destined. The fire element Digimon was a recurring theme with the leader of the Digidestined, but the reality behind the situation is the leader was never given the choice. they just adapted to the role. Kari had taught him that. Tai was never voted the leader, and he was never seemed to have been chosen as the leader, except by the crest. But that was what was odd about the Digital World. It never followed the rules. It didn't choose the leaders. No-one did really. Just everyone guessed some recurring rules that appeared, and then stuck them on the leader. Even the Digimon thought this. But the Digital World didn't. And neither did the ex-Digidestined. Sieg had never thought about this, but now it made sense. He had the goggles and he had the fire type Digimon, so everyone thought he was the leader. But in honesty, the Digimon doesn't make the leader, and neither do the goggles. The crest does. Or, to be clearer, what the crest stands for.

As Kari had learnt, and then told Sieg, you don't need the Digivice or Crest to Digivolve. You've just got to find what brought them to you inside yourself. So the leaders were'nt chosen, they were born. The Digimon they use is purely because those Digimon best represent what the leader has inside himself. Veemon, Agumon and Guilmon were all known for their honour, truthfulness and courage. None of them would back down from a challenge, unless told to. And they were aways told to by their Digidestined.

The fire type, egg or crest didn't make the leader, but the Digidestined themself. So, if anyone thought they would make a better leader, they were welcome to try. He would give them the goggles, and let them do whatever they want. He would follow their orders. But he would always know he was the leader. Because he was a leader. They were simply acting like a leader. And there was a big differance.

He went over and sat by the fire. This journey was going to get interesting.

OOC: I'm afraid to say I just wrote probably the deepest thing you may find in this RPG. Just thought I'd slip this in. Oh, and Power Shot, here's your cookie!*Throws PS a choc chip cookie!*.

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Yeah, I'm not really doing that much. I just have her respond to senarios that shouldn't take too much difficulty to figure out what she would do. Anything critical is up to you. Plus, I've got a friend that always calls me pervert for no good reason, so I just had to sneak it in. *eats cookie*

BiC:

"Andrew, you and Rika must come with Sieg to the temple," Lucemon explained to Clopesmon and his tamer. "There we can fully understand the nature of your new digivices."

"You mind explaining something to me?" Andrew asked, holding out his XD-vice. "If I have the weird Digivice, shouldn't that make me the leader, not Sieg?"

"I do not know why you were given that XD-vice and not a D-4, but it doesn't matter right now. We must reach Sieg and Agumon."

"Right, because that sounds like it's high on our to-do list," Clopesmon muttered, he wanted to know more about himself, but didn't like taking orders.

"We can make it quick that's to my XD Transport," Andrew grinned, pulling out the navigation menu. "I think I can lock onto Sieg's D-4 from here, and teleport everyone."

"Wait, what about Rika?" Clopesmon asked, looking into the area that she and Gabumon had gone.

"We'd better go get her," Andrew muttered, and led the two Digimon to where the girl was talking to her Digimon.

"..Digimorph to....Agumon!" came a voice up ahead, before Andrew walked into the clearing, a look of confusion on his face.

Instead of the Gabumon he had seen go with the girl, there was now a Digimon that looked like the one Sieg had. An Agumon.

"Where did the Gabumon go?" he asked Rika, confused.

"I Digimorphed from Gabumon," the lizard answered for him.

"Digimorph?" Andrew asked. "Why would you want to change your Digimon?"

He looked down at Clopesmon, and wondered if that was what the XD-vice could do. "Do you want to try that?" Andrew asked the one-eyed Digimon.

"It might be useful," the Digimon pondered. "Try and morph me into that Gabumon."

"All right, I guess we'll try it." Raising the XD-vice, which seemed to answer to verbal commands as well as pushed in ones.

"Digimorph Activate!" he shouted, the screen of the Digivice flashing.

With the force of a small bomb, the XD-vice flashed once, before letting loose an explosion, sending both tamer and Digimon flying.

Andrew rose first, blackened and singed from the explosion. He grinned. "Guess that didn't work out well," he muttered, looking at his Digivice's screen.

Option not found...

"Just great," Clopesmon groaned, clawing his way back upright. "Why didn't you tell us it wouldn't work?" he asked Lucemon.

"I did not know," the angel Digimon replied. "I thought there would be some differences between the XD-vice and the D-4's, but I wasn't sure."

"Oh well," Andrew muttered, "it was a useless option anyway. I mean, why-" Andrew ceased to speak, for something in his jacket was glowing.

The egg he had picked up the night before was glowing as the tamer fished it out from his pocket. The XD-vice began to glow, and a bolt of light shot out of the antenna, causing the egg to be sucked inside the screen.

Armor Digivolving Active it read.

"Armor Digivolve?" Lucemon asked himself, peering over Andrew's shoulders. "I've never seen that egg."

"Don't care, we need to get to Sieg, so the temple thing can prove he's not our leader," Andrew muttered, scanning for Sieg's D-4. He turned to Rika, who had remained in the corner while all the fuss was taking place.

"You coming or what?" Andrew asked the girl.

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
OOC: Has everyone forgotten me...?

BIC:

Talon woke a few hours later, tired, and could not focus on anything. He felt like he had smashed his head into a brick wall, and could barely move.

It was a dark night. Stars speckled the night sky above, driven by the fierce wind that churned the ocean to froth. The ocean lapped against the shore like a drum corps.

The area was nose to nose against the whitecapped surface of the ocean, weathering it perfectly. The young forests drank in the water like a parched desert, their wilted leaves filling out and lifting against the wind like defiant hands. The air was refreshingly cool.

Talon looked up, darting his eyes around nervously. The night was black as pitch.

Talon lifted himself up, but immediately dropped straight back down and landed with a grunt on the muddy ground. He lay still, eyes closed, for a long moment. Slowly he lifted his head; he must get to a safer area. He tried to climb to his feet, but his legs would not support him. He sank to he ground again, nearly dead of exhaustion. He sat quietly for several minutes, gathering his strength, head bowed against the wind. Again he tried to stand, and this time he succeeded. He swayed, the rain riving against him, eyes turned toward the horizon. As darkness fell the stranger stumbled forward; he had seen a grove of trees not far from where he stood. He had no idea what was here, but he was desperate and there was no other protection anywhere.

The trees were saplings--hardly thicker than a man's wrist. They offered meager shelter from the elements. Indescribably weary, he curled in a miserable ball in the lee of the biggest tree, covered his head with his arms and waited for the night to end.

Dawn crept across the sky, bathing the world in a light, and snuffed out the stars. Talon awoke to this, and smiled. The night had finally passed.

He lifted himself up and stumbled forward. Perhaps he was near home—certainly, he would be slaughtered—but he would be at a safe place.

As he crawled forward, he overheard the chatterings of birds—some familiar, some not. Talon frowned, and continued moving.

Eventually, he found his way to the remnants of smoke in the sky. He realized someone must have been nearby, and so he continued.

He noticed that there seemed to be a small campground, where one or two people were. He slowly began to walk down, but then tripped the rest of the way, eventually ending near the grounds.

“Oh dear,” Talon sighed, looking at the sky. It was one of the few things he could do, lying on his back. Now that he had thought about it, he felt hungry. Ravenously hungry, like he could eat a bear three times his own size. No, he mustn’t think about that. He should think about where he was—and how dangerous this area was.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Rika turned to the jerk that had started fighting with her earlier. "What if I don't want to come? And just so you know, armor digivolving is when the energy from an armored egg allows your Digimon to digivolve to the next level, but with Armor. Like Veemon to Flamedramon. If you didn't play the card games or play on the computer you wouldn't know that. So I assume you're pretty much clueless."

Agumon slinked away from her. "Rika, you don't need to be that harsh with him. I mean, I didn't even know what armor digivolving was until right now."

Rika turned around, really ticked off now. "Shut up, you jerk! I mean, I introduced you to what Digimon were, and now you're just really...UGH!"

She stormed off, and went down to the beach. "I'm going swimming, you jerks. Not that I can enjoy it, but I should at least try. Now you go on your little journey, and I'll go on mine. Agumon, are you coming or what?"

Agumon nodded, looking to Andrew, sort of like he was being threatened =P He gently slinked towards Rika, and went swimming in the Digital Sea with her.

OOC: Don't worry, I'm not mad. I like doing this kinda stuff. No, KM, we didn't forget you...I just went swimming, so kinda act like you're on their side :)

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: I feel the need to Digivolve and spruce up the action, so I think a sea-based Digimon would do right about now. KaiserMyuu, YES, I HAVE BEEN IGNORING YOU! Just kidding. If you like, I'll wait and you can come with us. But first, time for my Digimon to save some butt.

*Eats more cookies, then drools over Shiny Flygon's long inspirational speech*

BiC:

Andrew maintained his professional bearing, the girl didn't even faze him.

"I feel sorry for her Digimon," Clopesmon muttered, watching the forced lizard follow like a dog.

"Yes, team effort is based on respect, not blind obidience," Andrew replied. "I will treat you with the same respect you show me."

"Agreed," his Digimon answered, before looking on at the pair of swimmers. Andrew could notice that there was a slight ripple in the water. A shadowy body seemed to be following the two.

"What is that?" Andrew asked, trying to scan it with the XD-vice. The data came up fast.

Seadramon:
Champion Level
This water Digimon attacks prey whenever possible. It is always hungry and would rather die than lose.

"Uh oh," Andrew muttered, noticing the Digimon was swimming towards Rika. "Get out of there now!" he shouted at the stubborn girl.

Whether she didn't hear or didn't care, she appeared to have no reaction to the call. "Time for drastic measures," Andrew announced, removing his jacket. "Let's hunt Clopesmon."

The Digimon agreed without speaking, and together they moved swiftly towards the unknowing Rika.

Andrew had been training rookies for too long not to be an adept swimmer. With the skill of a seal, he swam out to face the peril. Cloepsmon flew behind him, his job was to get the Agumon out of the water.

The Seadramon pounced without giving them time to cry out. Rika noticed too late, too absorbed in her own thoughts, to avoid it. Agumon recieved the same treatment, both were soon wrapped tight in the Seadramon's tail.

Andrew had seen the Digimorph power, and knew that Clopemon was somehow unable to preform the trick, and swim them to safety. Only the Digiegg would work, but Andrew had no idea how to use it.

Both tamer and Digimon attacked the sea serpent, Clopesmon hitting the brute with eye blasts. Andrew climbed the creature's tail, desprate to free the two captives.

Digivolving? Perhaps there is a standard option, Andrew thought. The Digivice had glowed when Matimon had Digivolved to Clopesmon. Maybe that was what was needed.

Gripping the serpent's tail with one hand, the Digidestined fihed out of his pocket the XD-vice. "Ready to Digivolve Clopesmon?" he shouted at his Digimon.

"You'd better believe it," Clopesmon roared back, blasting with another eyebeam.

"Digivolve!" Andrew shouted, igniting the XD-vice with power. Clopesmon began to glow, and soon another option lit up on the Digivice.

Digivolve: Champion

"Clopesmon Digivolve to....Spectomon!" rang out Clopesmon's voice, as it began to grow more mature. The dragon doubled in size, standing almost upright, as Andrew's new Digimon.

Spectomon glared at its enemy with its new yellow eye. "Psycho Eye!" he shouted, blasting at the sea Digimon with a flash of yellow light. It dropped the captives, startled.

With a flying catch, Spectomon grabbed the two humans and Agumon in midair. "Take Rika and Agumon to shore, I'll finish this up," Spectomon ordered his tamer, grinning with power.

"Roger," Andrew muttered, diving off the dragon's back with the two alongside him.

Spectomon reared.

"Wing Slash!" shouted the champion, skewering the sea monster with steel claws. Seadramon shrieked in agony, fleeing the scene.

Andrew managed to get the two back to the shore. They were awake, and still alive. Abandoning the two to recover, Andrew turned to look at his bigger Digimon. Spectomon returned to his side, and reverted to Clopesmon.

Spectomon
Champion Level
Dragon Digimon. This Digimon upholds honor as Clopesmon. Its stength depends on its tamer's honor. This Digimon digivolves with the Crest of Honor.

Andrew looked at the new data and smiled. The new champion level would mean they wouldn't be defenseless. Then they turned to the two others.

"Don't go swimming alone," Andrew told them. "Now then, who were you calling a jerk?"

Rika didn't answer, so Andrew continued. "Like it or not Rika, you're part of a team. Maybe you're supposed to be the leader, or maybe I am. It won't matter unless we know for sure, and go to the temple."

OoC: Rika's Agumon didn't attack during the capture because he's a fire type. Plus, I wanted to shine a little, your Digimon had already been to the champion level.

Last edited:
S

Shadowcat

OOC: I left you guys to Yokomon/Pyocomon Village on File Island. With Biyomon of course. It seems that everyone is forgeting me. Nevermind... Anyways, Sapphire is looking for her Spirit of WInd or something, or the Crest of Love... I'll go on with my post.

IC:

"Hi, what are you? A New Digimon?" One of the Yokomon asked.

"No, No. She's a human. They came from the Human World like other digidestined before her." Biyomon explained. Sapphire knew. Her teacher, Mrs Minamoto, came to the Digital World before.(OOC: Mrs Minamoto is Zoe. I just placed her like that. I'm evil. See my siggy. Creative right?)

"I'm Burning! I'll destroy this village!" A digimon said. Sapphire took out her D-4 and scanned the Digimon with her D-4.

"Meramon, the Flame Digimon. His Attribute is Data and Level is Champion. His attacks are: Fire Ball, Roaring Flame and Magma Blast." Sapphire said, reading aloud the data her D-4 gave her.

"Biyomon, time to digivolve!" Sapphire said to her partner, holding out her D-4.

"All right! Biyomon digivolves... to Birdramon!" Her digimon partner said, digivolving. Sapphire took the chance to take a look on the data of Birdramon her D-4 gave her.

"Birdramon, the Bird Digimon. Her Attribute is Vaccine and Level is Champion. Her attacks are: Meteor Wing and Fire Flapping." Sapphire said silently to herself, reading the data her D-4 gave her.

"Meteor Wing!" Birdramon shouted, flapping it's wings to release a shower of fire meteors, which hit Meramon. Meramon absorbed the attack and pratically received no damage.

"Oh no!" Sapphire said, "Birdramon, look out for his attack!"

"Magma Blast!" Meramon said, releasing a powerful fire attack at Birdramon. Birdramon was hit and was hurt preety badly.

"Birdramon!" Sapphire said, worried for her Digimon.

"Sora, I'm fine. Bring those Yokomon to a safe place." Birdramon said.

"Yokomon, all of you, RUN!" Sapphire commanded.

"No! This happened last time, we won't let it happen again! This time, we're fighting too!" One of the Yokomon cried, disobeying Sapphire.

"BUBBLE BLOW!" They all cried in unison, releasing pink bubbles from their mouth, hitting Meramon who slowly grew bigger and bigger absorbing their attacks.

"FIRE FLAPPING!" Birdramon cried, releasing flames while she flapped her wings. The flames hit Meramon but barely did much damage.

"Somehow, Meramon grows stronger with every attack we use. We need help. I've heard of the Spirits of the Ancient Ten, but if only I could find them and Digivolve to help and fight." Sapphire said, hoping to find one of the spirits.

OOC: Can I find my spirit in the Village? Only the Human One though.