• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digi-Morph Activate!

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
Since almost every went to the real world, Seth decided to go as well, and he did. When he arrived, he saw all the Ultimates and Megas fighting the Dgidestined's Digimon, and said, "Oh, ****. Lopmon, you better digivolve now."

"All Right. Lopmon digivolve to... Turuiemon!" Turuiemon yelled as he became him, "Gauntlet Claw!" striking a claw at MarineDevimon, but it didn't do anything.

We might not be able to beat these *******, but I have faith we will, and at that moment, his Crest of Fate started glowing, and TUruiemon started digivolving.

"Turuiemon digivolve to ... Antylamon!"

"Bunny Blade!"

OOC: Seth starts to talk like that when he's frustrated or angry. I activated my Crest of Fate, but my Crest of Reliability is still inactive.

S

Shadowcat

OOC: ANYWAYZ! I wanted to find my B-Spirit in da Human World! *kills Nylf*

Wait, so who activated a Crest? Knowledge, Honor, Courage, Hope, Fate and Love have been activated, that's confirmed. I'm not too sure on the Crest of Light and Friendship, but Reliability and Sincerity have not been actiavated so I shall activate Sincerity.

Also, for my Gatomon to digivolve, Sapphire must fuse Sincerity and Love into one emotion (Not the crest, her feelings) for Gatomon to digivolve. Myotismon doesn't go back, Daemon and LadyDevimon should go back.

Also, SkullSatamon was defeated by a Mega II so a meer ultimate won't help, Nylf.

BiC:

"Angemon," Sapphire whispered, continuing to cry.

"MarineDevimon is going to destroy that building and I can even help. All those people are in danger and I can't even help them. Those people are innocent and don't deserve to die. I'm the one who deserves to die, as I can't even help Angemon fight him," Sapphire muttered, crying. Tears dropped onto her Crest of Sincerity, which started glowing a bright green. Angemon was glowing green to, and was starting to digivolve.

"Angemon, digivolve to ..." Angemon said, his whole body, his wings, his head, his hair, his hands and his feet all together fused to create a white flower. A pixie and fairy like Digimon emerged from the flower, and spun around happily. It was Lilymon...

"LILYMON!" Lilymon cried, striking a pose.

"LILYMON?!" Everyone shouted, seeing the angel turn into a fairy.

"But Mrs Takashi (Pretend Hikari's married to Takeru) said that Angemon digivolve to MagnaAngemon or LordHolyAngemon! HOW THE **** DID HE TURN INTO LILYMON!?" Sieg erupted.

"Don't ask, I'm glad Lilymon's here. That's all. Now, let's kick some MarineDevimon, SkullSatamon and Myotismon ***!" Sapphire shouted happily.
LadyDevimon quickly made her escape back to the Digital World, wanting to destroy the girl later...

OOC: That ends it... Anyways, the girl means Sapphire... Now, CONTINUE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
OOC: AeroVeedramonZero is an ultimate, Sapphire, AlforceVeedramonZero, is its Mega, and AlforceVeedramonFuture is its Mega II

Nylf

OOC: And screw it we need help. Nothing big, just I think this is the best excuse we have for Magna Digivolution. We'll vote, do we activate the Golden Digiegg now or never? Because I'm itching to break out Magnamon.

BIC: Sieg rubbed the bridge of his nose. This just kept getting worse and worse. AeroVeedramonZERO was lying on the floor out cold, as was SkullSatamon. This one was weaker than the old Digidestined's opponent thankfully, but an unconcious dragon was worth as much as his spirit right now. He was now defenseless, his digimon exhausted, and the only option left his egg, and how the heck would that help? He'd just get an easy to swat away champion against three higher ultimates, what with the odds high that SkullSatamon will be back up soon. Maybe that whole 'destiny being all planned out' thing was right. I mean, chance couldn't stack the odds against them this bad, could it?

OOC: Not much. I'll let you lot finish this.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: How many Golden Digieggs are there? Might be interesting as I have a sweet Digimon idea.

BiC:

"What is that?" Andrew asked, looking over to where the tree was. There was a small egg where he pointing. It was white, with a strange symbol placed in it.

He walked over to where it was, and lifted it from the ground. It had a weird symbol that Andrew had felt somewhere before. "What is it?" Rika asked, peering over his shoulder.

"It's some kind of Digiegg," Andrew answered. "But I already have a Digiegg, can you have two?"

"Well, yeah," Rika replied, looking the white egg over. "It looks like you found the Digiegg of Kindness, that might be why you were able to find it."

"Why?"

"Well, you help the darkness in me after all," Rika giggled, as the Digiegg vanished into the XD-vice. "This probably belongs with you."

Andrew grinned, and looked over at Clopesmon. "You ready guys?"

"Ready," the other three said.

"XD Transport!" Andrew shouted, slashing against the air, creating the vortex. "Destination-Earth!"

SkullSatamon rose from the ground, raging in anger at its attacker.

"XD Transport!" shouted a voice behind Sieg, as Andrew and Rika emerged into the real world, carrying Clopesmon and Viximon around with them. "Rika, head for some cover with Viximon!" Andrew ordered her, before he joined the front lines where Sieg was standing.

"Miss me?" Andrew asked, as Clopesmon began to run to where Sieg's Digimon was fighting.

"Not for a minute," Sieg answered grinning, glad to have Andrew back.

"Let's add some firepower, ready Clopesmon?!"

"Honor Armor Energize!" Andrew shouted, as the option in the XD-vice began to glow.

"Clopesmon Armor Digivolve to...Imperialdramon!"

A massive multicolored dragon erupted from where the black dragon stood, and attacked along with Sieg's.

Last edited:
S

Shadowcat

OOC: Actuallly, Rika/XKaze has the Digiegg of Light, according to her Sign-Up, so you can't have the Digiegg of Light. Also, each person has only one Digiegg, to what XKaze says. So you'll most likely have to edit that out.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Strange, I have that Digiegg also, according to the sign up. I shall have to change that to an egg that is not in use.

EDIT: I have changed it to the Digiegg of Hope, if that is all right with everyone. I basically need two so that Imperialdramon Fighter can form.

Last edited:
S

Shadowcat

OOC: But XKaze had posted first... Love is taken (I claimed it, through here), Courage is taken, Light is taken, Hope is taken, WHAT ELSE?

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Hope hasn't been taken. I already checked that.

We should probably delete these posts soon.

S

Shadowcat

OOC: It was taken by Tila. Nylf posted in the Discussion. So you have to change it. To something nobody has. You should check the Discussion thread, 'cause the BIO for Tila was posted there. Nylf had taken the Digiegg of Hope.

IMPORTANT EDIT:

Since Ratiosu claimed Love, I switch mine to Friendship. I'm sure nobody has claimed that.

S

Shadowcat

OOC: Just to clarify things, and add to my post.

DigiEgg of Courage: Sieg
DigiEgg of Friendship: Sapphire
DigiEgg of Love: Seth
DigiEgg of Sincerity: Nobody
DigiEgg of Knowledge: Nobody
DigiEgg of Reliability: Talon, also, KaiserMyuu made his 2nd Season Digi-Morph a Fan-Made Digimon. For Armor, Champion, Rookie, Ultimate, Baby and In-Training.
DigiEgg of Hope: Tila
DigiEgg of Light: Rika
DigiEgg of Destiny: Sevo
DigiEgg of Miracles: It's for everyone
DigiEgg of Kindness: Nobody
DigiEgg of Honor: Andrew

Now, I'll edit this post with my battle. Most likely, each person can get two eggs. Maybe Andrew gets the DigiEgg of Kindness.

Hope XKaze helps with this...

BiC:

"All right, Lilymon, take down Phatomon instead!" Sapphire shouted, directing Lilymon. She quickly left the scene and engaged in a head on battle with Phatomon.

"Sieg, Talon, Andrew and Seth, call your Digimons to take out MarineDevimon and SkullSatamon first. Lilymon shall take down Phatomon. Now Rika, get Viximon to digivolve and help fight the Bakemons. Kyuubimon, help take out the Bakemons. MoonMilleniumon and whatever your name is, help them fight SkullSatamon and MarineDevimon! Move it!" Sapphire ordered.

"Why are you giving commands?" Sieg asked.

"Because we need to take out everyone at the same time now, so MOVE!" Sapphire ordered, and the group scattered.

"Fox Tail Inferno," Kyuubimon muttered, sending out fireballs at the Bakemons. Deleting one of two, she continued with her assault, but unfortunately was outnumbered.

"Rika, help fight, please," Sapphire begged.

OOC: Trying to get DNA Digivolution. Birdramon can digivolve into Silphymon, so Lilymon will digi-morph into Gatomon before Digi-Morphing into Birdramon to enable DNA Digivolving between the two girls. Okay?

Also, XKaze, I think we need to put up a list of everything in the discussion thread... So that we won't get confused.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Geez, you people go fast...I'm confused.

BIC:

Rika smiled, then turned to Sapphire as she said, "Rika, please help fight," really sad-looking. Rika smiled again, and took out her D-Tector. "Maybe...if I try really, really hard." She grinned. "Well, Sapphire, what did you think I was doing, having tea?" she asked.

That's when she heard Joelle. She was running to Sapphire with a small crystal in her hand and asking what to do with it. Rika interrupted. "Joelle, you're a DigiDestined too? Coolio! Anyway, that's MoonMilleniummon. He's one of the highest Digimon in the entire world, so make it last."

Joelle nodded. "What can you do, MoonMilleniumon?" she asked. MoonMilleniumon floated into the air, and eight rays flew out from him.

<Dimension Destroyer!> he yelled, and warpholes appeared all over. However SkullGreymon countered them with an attack of his own, and stopped the attack, ending it uselessly.

"Oh no!" Joelle said. "Rika, you've got to help!"

Rika nodded. "OK." She crossed the DTector with her hand, and started the sequence. However it ended uselessly. She kept pressing the button, but nothing happened. It just...didn't work.

"What's wrong, Rika?" asked Joelle.

"This is supposed to let me turn into a Digimon, but...it won't work for some reason..."

This is when Sapphire decided to fume. "I was just told why. We're in the real world."

"So?"

"It doesn't work in the real world."

"Oh..."

Joelle raised an eyebrow. "Yeah...OK."

"Oh, please let it work...please let it..." Rika squeezed the DTector, desperately wanting it to work. "Please..." it started glowing. "Not Duskmon or Velgemon, I want the most powerful Beast Spirit that's not mean or killing like Duskmon and Velgemon...."

"EXECUTE! PURIFIED BEAST SPIRIT EVOLUTION!"

In seconds, Rika had transformed from a human to a black lion with yellow designs all over herself. She yelled, <JAGARLEOMON!> and hopped with excitement (which looked very odd).

Nylf

OOC: OK, confused much? Daemon left. Unless for some strange reason he appeared and disappeared, which would make Sieg pretty ticked, I recommend you edit that. Nailbone's a negating attack, try that instead. Remember how it de-digivolved most the Digimon and froze Imperialdramon?

BIC: Sieg rubbed the back of his head, for once in his life can't things stay simple?

"You wish goggle boy!"

"Shut up Flamon"

"Sieg, are you talking to yourself?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes,"

"Looks like all those years I called you crazy I wasn't far off," Tila laughed.

"Can we discuss this later? We've got four daemonic Digimon on our hands, I think an angel would be more useful than a knight if you know what I mean,"

"Nope, just use plain english for once,"

"Fine, have Mystimon digi-morph,"

"Oh, now how hard was that?"

"You have now idea, now could you hurry up?"

"Fine, fine, stroppy, hey I just realised we're having our first fight,"

" Actually it's more like a fifty thousandth,"

"I mean as a couple,"

"I thought we were'nt going to draw attention to that?"

"Oh come on, we're in the heat of battle, who's listening....don't you lot have better things to do?" she noticed that EVERY SINGLE Digimon had suddenly stopped fighting and started listening to them, causing both Sieg and Tila to turn bright red. It was kind of weird having two dragons, a fary, a two huge devil things, a crystal, a lion, a walrus thing, a grim reaper like thing and a huge fox staring at you. Okay 'kinda' was putting it a little lightly. After a minute of awkward silence the various creatures returned to killing each other.

"That was awkward,"

What did I tell you? Anyway the two Digidestined finally stopped blushing and Tila hit the button on her D-4 which caused Mystimon to morph into MagnaAngemon, who proceeded to start hacking away at the tentacles of MarineDevimon with Excalibur.

OOC: Umm, no comment.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Whoops. I'll edit and say that an evil...um...SkullGreymon did it with his Dark Shot. ^^;

R

~*Ratiosu*~

They are...various Digimon...they're trying to attack Joelle, who's the eight Destined.

S

Shadowcat

OOC: Liked to say something. Let's whip up some DNA Digivolution!

BiC:

"JagerLeomon?" Sapphire asked curiously.

"We can digivolve?" Sapphire asked.

"ALL RIGHT! Lilymon, digi-morph! Let Rika take care of Phatomon!" Sapphire ordered.

"Yes, Lilymon, digi-morph to ... Garudamon!" Sapphire's partner cried, digi-morphing.

"Wing Blade!" Garudamon cried, taking out numerous Bakemons. Apparently, Sapphire couldn't digivolve even though she tried as hard as she could.

"Dragon Wheel!" Kyuubimon cried, taking out several more Bakemons. Rika's partner, Viximon, and digi-morphed and digivolved into Gatomon, and had hopped into Sapphire's arms.

"Meow, let's see them fight," Gatomon purred.

"Aren't you going to help them?" Sapphire asked.

"Maybe," Gatomon responded.

OOC: Just bunnying Rika's Gatomon...

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
OOC: Why can Rika spirit evolve?

"Antylamon, go protect the girl with MoonMilleniumon in her hands, I think all the Digimon are after her," Seth yelled, redirecting Antylamon, he noticed JagerLeomon, and wondered, how did Rika spirit evolve when all of us can't?.

"Sure," replied Antylamon, "Arm Bomber!" wiping out several Champion leveled Digimon, "there's too many of them..."

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Because she's special =P Nah, because she just purified her spirit and now she is around all these light Digimon, so...you know. All that energy would give her the ability to spirit-evolve. Meh, nothing to post...someone make a plot twist.