• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digi-Morph Activate!

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Just letting everyone know, I'm going to be gone for a week. Carry on.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: So, should I godmod you and show romance between Rika and Andrew? Or do you just want me to keep fighting and make it long enough so you return before it's over?

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
OOC: I say we have fights that we_don’t_win, just to show that you can’t win all the time, because so far, all we’ve been able to do is win, win, win, that it’s gotten...boring.

BTW, I have one question: Are we all going to have some insanity bit where we go ‘OMG I’m gonna go nutso on you and betray you all!!!!!’ Not that I mind them, I rather enjoy them.

BIC:

Talon looked over the battlefield, where he noticed over fifty more Ultimate and Champion digimon teleporting into the mess of the battle. He then looked at their small army, their small, failing army. Ceberumon, battling SkullSatamon, was barely holding his own. Imperialdramon was fighting its best, but seeing how it had gone Mega only a few hours earlier, Imperialdramon was being strained to its limits, sometimes flashing back to rookie, sometimes not. Garudamon was seriously outnumbered by the Bakemon, and though it managed to destroy some of the Bakemon, it was receiving damage as well. Antylamon, destroying some champion digimon, was facing off against numerous digimon as well. Mystimon barely held off the barrage of his digimon, and AeroVeedramon Zero was becoming weaker and weaker with every blast from SkullSatamon. In other words, their side was losing—badly.

Then an odd humanoid, masked digimon, with long black draconic wings, wearing torn black clothing lined with silver buttons, approached the battlefield, in an almost drunken manner.

“What is that?” Talon asked. “It looks more like a drunk man from a costume party than a digimon...” He was about to approach it, until it lifted up a long, black claw, slashing it forth.

It slammed into Imperialdramon, it howling with pain as it fell over, stunned.

Ceberumon, scorch marks and other scratches on his body, approached Talon, panting. “That’s NeoDevimon! It can kill us all without thinking!”

“It doesn’t look like it can even think...”

“So? It’s an Ultimate, but a Mega digivolves into that Ultimate! It’s going to be pretty powerful...face it! We can’t win! When we beat one, fifty more arrive!”

NeoDevimon then began to grapple with JagarLeomon, NeoDevimon seeming to have the advantage.

“But...but what about the city?” Talon asked.

“This army isn’t going to stick around here once we leave. This city would be small fry, and they wouldn’t want that. If we retreat to the digital world, with that MoonMilleniummon girl, we can get some rest while we go over our battle plan. We may even get stronger in that amount of time, and we can come back and fight. That would be our only chance of survival.”

“Come on! We should go tell the others...” Talon said, looking over their suffering team.

“They can probably figure it out on their own!” howled Ceberumon. “It’s pure logic!”

Talon didn’t listen, heading back to his teammates. But when he got there, he began thinking the entire idea through. What would be their reaction? Laugh? Cry? Scream? He couldn’t tell. He began to feel like he shouldn’t have even gone up to tell them. Of course, he knew it would be for the best, so he began mumbling under his breath, though rather quickly.

“Ceberumon said we’re gonna die, so I think we had better get out of here...”

That was all he managed to say, before an explosion somewhere in the field, unfortunately caused by the opposition, rang out. Then, he managed to yell “GAH! We’re all going to die if we stay here!”

Once he said that, he ran back as quickly as he could to Ceberumon. Pulling out his digivice, he crouched down, flipping through the menus. Once he selected ‘Transport’, he selected the Digital World, as it was the only option.

‘OUT OF RANGE’ it said.

“Crud!” he whispered. “Ceberumon, we’re out of range!”

“So? Make a portal!”

Talon quickly pressed the button, until a small, temporary portal appeared.

“Good!” Ceberumon sighed, dedigivolving to Champion. “C’mon! Let’s beat it!”

Talon jumped into the portal with Dobermon. Once that happened, the portal flickered shut, shoving Talon through a digital network, until another world was quickly made in its place.

“Umph!” he yelled, slamming down onto the hard floors of a castle. Once he recovered, he looked up to see Dober, and the three great angels.

“Where’d you come from?” Base yelled. “For once, I was going to relax, until you showed up!”

“Sorry,” Talon said. “I had to make a temporary portal to get here. We were all going to die, until...” he cut off, looking around. “I backed out.”

“It would probably be for the best,” sighed Seraphimon. “Rest here, and reform your plan. By the way, where are the others?”

“I guess they haven’t arrived yet,” Talon explained. If they were going to arrive at all.

“It was a lucky shot that you managed to get here,” Kerpymon said. “Temporary portals do not always make it to the digital world. If you aren’t careful about locating where you are, you might end up inside of a rock, or underwater.”

Seraphimon nodded. “Indeed...we must hope the other DigiDestined arrive in time...”

OOC: Whumph. That was long.

Nylf

OOC: Nice twist. Thanks for the heads up on the hopelessness.

BIC: "Of all the (censored) Digimon. Zero, we're getting out of here." Zero landed and de-digivolved. SkullSatamon he could handle, but NeoDevimon was something else. It was a creature that had just been created. One of the infamous 'Digimon X'. A new breed, and new age. All the current Digimon knew time was short, this adventure may be their last before the 'Great X-Warrior Revolution' But this just made the adventure grander. ZERO nodded at Sieg, and Sieg climbed on. Tila got on as well.

"We need a way out of here, look what that, thing, is doing to the others!" Tila was scared, NeoDevimon was literally slaughtering the others. Where he had come from made she didn't know, he certainly hadn't been there before. Then it hit her. That Digimon mystery girl had could open portals if her memory served. She told Sieg her plan, and he nodded.

"EVERYONE, WE'RE PULLING OUT! YO, NEW GIRL, A PORTAL WOULD HELP!"

OOC: There, XK can finish the retreat.

S

Shadowcat

OOC: XKaze, saw your sig. I know where the thread is. Just click on my avatar, then click threads created by me. Scroll down and wala! You found the thread.

BiC:

"Okay, everyone, get out of here! Seth, get Joelle and her Digimon out of here! Antylamon, go with him! Rika, myself, Kyuubimon, Gatomon and Garudamon will hold them off! GO!" Sapphire commanded, and Seth quickly got Joelle and her Digimon. They quickly opened a gate and entered the Digital World.

"Come on, Execute! Spirit Evolution!" Sapphire cried, quickly spirit evolving. She quickly turned into the butterfly-like fairy.

"Kazemon!" She cried, striking a pose.

"Hurricane Wave!" Kazemon cried, deleting some Bakemon.

"Dragon Wheel!" Kyuubimon cried, joining Kazemon in deleting Bakemons. JagerLeomon and Garudamon quickly helped, as Seth, Joelle and their Digimons entered the Digital World.

OOC: Rushed post! Sorry, but I had to get off soon! And XKaze, shall we do some DNA Digivolution? I know, this post is not me. NO DESCRIPTION! *dies*

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: YOU started that thread, Sapph? *anime-faints* Coolio. DNA Digivolving will come soon, but not right now. Maybe in a later fight between a very strong mega, like another evil BlackWarGreymon for example.

BIC:

JagarLeomon grunted, trying to win the upper hand on NeoDevimon. He was holding his claws against NeoDevimon's, but NeoDevimon seemed to be merely enjoying the fight. This wasn't even his best attempt! JagarLeomon thought, and then started glowing with a black light. <Ebony Blast!> he yelled, and leaped straight through NeoDevimon, though it was only temporarily disrupting him.

<Everyone, get out!> JagarLeomon screeched. He saw Joelle, and then ran underneath her legs. She dropped onto his back, and freaked out.

"AH! ANOTHER EVIL DIGIMON'S GOT ME! THE WORLD IS ENDING!" she screamed.

<Shut up, Joelle, it's just me, Rika. Have some sanity. Now, hold out your Digimon, and tell him to open the portal to the Digital World,> he said.

Joelle obeyed, and held out MoonMilleniummon. A beam shot out from him, and he opened a portal. Joelle and MoonMilleniummon and all the other people who planned to go into the DigiWorld shot through, and the portal started shrinking.

<Sapph! Go through, now!> JagarLeomon yelled, running up to start fighting more of the Digimon. <You can make it!>

"But...what about you?" she asked.

<I've got a purified Beast Spirit, I can hold them off.>

"But even AeroVeedramonZero couldn't hold them off, and he was mega!"

<I know, but...just go...just go for me.>

Sapphire nodded, and flew through the portal with Garudamon following close behind. The portal winked out, and JagarLeomon turned to face the Digimon.

<You think you can hurt my friends like that?> he screamed, and leaped at NeoDevimon, who scratched him and left deep cuts in his armor.

<Well, you can't...> JagarLeomon said as he dropped to the ground. The army of Digimon started floating away.

"They're all in the Digital World, we must give chase," one Bakemon said.

"Yes, that JagarLeomon is truly dead."

JagarLeomon opened one eye, and screamed. The scream blasted all the windows, all the doors, all glass within range as purple shock waves shot out of his mouth. Every Digimon and human stopped in their tracks to look at JagarLeomon.

<You can't...> he started, getting up slowly, <...hurt...my friends...>

The Bakemon and NeoDevimon floated back, and started using various attacks to try and get rid of the Darkness Spirit. But nothing seemed to be working...

<I...can't...guys...I'm sorry...> JagarLeomon dropped to the ground, and Fractal Code surrounded Rika, turning her back to human form.

"I'm...sorry..."

OOC: Meh, just something to make Rika be...like...not invinicble. She's seemed like that for a while. She'll probably go Velgemon or Duskmon again soon, as the darkness inside of her is still there, even though Andrew got rid of most of it she'll be your final enemy. You know, after Lucemon Chaos, Satan, and Larva Mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nylf

OOC: I was only AeroVeedramonZERO, not Alforce. For one thing, I couldn't ride Alforce, he's built like WarGreymon. And on a side thing, by that time I'll have Alforce Veedramon Future. Velgmon will be creamed, so you'll need to make something up.

BIC: "Where's Rika new girl?"

"It's Joelle, and she's back there,"

"Stupid..." you don't want to know. Anywho AeroVeedramonZERO leapt into the portal while it was still open with Sieg.

"Right, Vee hold them off, I'll get Rika," he dew Crimson and hit anything in his way where it would distract them most. Meanwhile his dragon shot off frequent Dragon Impulses, serving more to distract than anything. He found Rika's unconcious form, threw her over his shoulders and ran back to AeroVeedramonZERO, who grabbed them and they just slipped through the portal. Once back he handed Rika to Andrew and sat down.

"Well that was a bust. All we can do now is rest. Andrew, could you fill in Joelle?" Andrew nodded in response, and everything collapsed.

OOC: There, we're all fine and up to date. Knock yourselves out with what happens now.

S

Shadowcat

OOC: Everyone has forgotten about Kyuubimon I brought along with us with XKaze's permission. XKaze, your Digimon is now Gatomon and in the Digital World.

BiC:

"The Ocean..." Sapphire muttered, de-digivolving. She had been insuccessful in reaching the Digital World. Garudamon and Kyuubimon were not with her here.

"NO!!!!!!" Sapphire cried, breaking down.

"The Darkness! It's coming near! Why!?" Sapphire cried. The darkness was coming near, as Sapphire was being swallowed by the Ocean.

"The Ocean..." Sapphire muttered, as a female Digimon from hell approached her.

"Why dear, upset? Naturally. Now, let's have a ***** fight! There's a whirlpool in the Dark Ocean. I don't know why, but our arena is above the whirlpool, fine with you?" LadyDevimon asked, revealing herself.

"Fine with me, now, get ready to rumble!" Sapphire accepted eagerly.

OOC: Don't follow me. I'll have a ***** fight with LadyDevimon and no one shall interfere.

Nylf

OOC: We're in the digital world, with the exception of Sapphire, there's a new Digidestined Joelle, Rika's out cold and we're generally just recovering from having the (censored) beaten out of us by NeoDevimon.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Woo, I'm back. Anyone miss me? *hears crickets chirping*

BiC:

Andrew gently laid the unconcious Rika on his lap, as Clopesmon took it upon himself to check the vital signs from the girl. "She will be fine, she merely needs rest again."

Andrew nodded, and turned to the new Digidestined Joelle, and Servo, Rika's brother. "I suppose you'd like to know where you are, and what's going on?"

Joelle nodded, while Servo just helped Clopesmon with his sister.

"We are the Digidestined, a group of people chosen to save the Digital World, the area were are now in," he muttered, cradling Rika in his arms. "Right now there are many of us, but at least we are together for the most part. Sapphire is not here, but we have more or less gotten together."

"Who are you all?" she asked.

"I am Andrew," he answered. "This girl in my arms is Rika, and her brother Servo is nearby. Sieg over there is our leader, whom we are to task with the burden of keeping us safe, though the position has changed at times. Talon and Seth are somewhere around, and I think it's safe to assume that Tila is with our fearless leader, they are in love."

"Are you two together?" she asked, pointing at Rika. "Why do you take care of her?"

Andrew laughed slowly. "Emotions are not something I have the luxury of, I've been trained that. But lately, I've had a small feeling in my heart. A lot has happened since I first came to this world, and a lot will still happen. We are far from ending this journey." He continued to care for Rika, checking her body for damage.

"She has major bruises on her back, arms, and legs," he muttered. "She needs to be kept warm and rested. Servo, do you think you can watch her?"

The boy looked up, but shook his head. "I think she'd like it if you were to look after her." He then left.

"Sorry," Andrew muttered, noticing that Joelle was still there. "I forgot you were there, I was busy-"

"Seems to me that you like her a lot," Joelle giggled, before standing up. "Take good care of her now."

"Wait, it's not like-" Andrew didn't bother to finish, the new girl had gone before he could finish. "Screw it," he muttered, returning to his work. She has grown since coming to the Digital World, we all have, he thought, remembering his first day. Rika had called him, and they had grown to hate each other in the beginning. He was a novice in the Digimon, and she was a ruthless wild woman. But they had changed, everyone had.

Her face was peaceful, Andrew looked down on her. What is it about this girl? Why should I care outside of the fact that she needs my help? There was something wrong with him, he had never felt this way before about anything other than his work.

"What is happening to me?" he asked himself, taking off his jacket and placing it on her. "I have never felt this before?"

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Can't post since I'm out cold, and Joelle is just accepting everyone, but his name is S-E-V-O. No R. ^_^

Nylf

OOC: What Sieg does know I do a lot IRL.

Sieg couldn't help overhearing Andrew. Tila knew what Sieg was doing and rolled her eyes. He had a bad habit of overhearing people without meaning to. His head was rarely on Terra Firma when he wasn't busy, so if he 'zoned out' anything caught his attantion. Sieg walked over and slapped Andrew and slapped him on the shoulder.

"Andy, you need to talk quieter. If I give to much it will ruin it, but one word , hormones!" Sieg went off with a grin to fetch some wood for a fire, while Tila proceeded finding food. There wasn't much they could do right now, so setting up a decent camp till Rika recovers and Sapphire returns was their only sensible option. Though the way the two worked together you'd swear Tila and Sieg could reach each other's minds.

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
Seth noticed that Rika was lying in Andrew's arms, and Andrew was talking to the new girl about the Digital World. So, he just sat on the ground thinking about random thoughts. After a while, he thought himself to sleep.

S

Shadowcat

OOC: Just bringin' everyone together for this all so innocent b*tchfight of mine. :D

BiC:

Sapphire's D-4 started glowing, and a portal sucked the whole gang into the Dark Ocean, where only Sapphire and Rika have been. Rika soon woke up and looked at her surroundings. Sapphire had used her willpower to bring everyone together to the Dark Ocean, and she was weakening slowly. Slowly...

Tick...

Rika's D-4 beeped...

Tock...

Andrew's XD-Vice beeped...

Tick...

Sevo's D-4 beeped...

Tock...

Seth's D-4 beeped...

Tick...

Joelle's D-4 beeped...

Tick...

Sieg's D-4 beeped...

Tock...

Tila's D-4 beeped...

All eight Digivices flashed in different colors. Orange, Yellow, Golden, Gray, Pink, Purple, Blue, Green, Silver and Black. Courage, Hope, Destiny, Sincerity, Light, Kindness, Friendship, Honor, Fate and Darkness... The crests started glowing... The Dark Ocean was turning brighter and brighter... The Whole land was purified... For this short while......

"Hurricane Wave!" Kazemon cried, whipping up a hurricane with her fingers. LadyDevimon easily destroyed the hurricane with her claws...

"Evil Wing!" LadyDevimon screeched, calling upon her army of bats to attack Kazemon. She then got ready and had attacked Kazemon with her famous "Darkness Wave" attack, 'causing her to de-digivolve back into Sapphire, falling into the ocean...

And the Dark Ocean turned gray again...

Sapphire fell into the whirlpool, not knowing her fate. Now unconsious, she awaits to see what happens to her...

"SAPPHIRE!" Rika shouted, as Sapphire had plunged into the ocean.

"My dear girl, she can't actually help you know. With one Digidestined dead, it makes our job easier," LadyDevimon smirked.

~~~~

Sapphire had been sucked into the whirpool, and had suddenly been given the power to breath underwater (For a short moment). She opened her eyes and started approaching the bottem of the whirpool, where a clam was. A clam opened up, revealing a spirit. It was the Beautiful Beast Spirit of Wind, and Sapphire smirked, the spirit entering her D-4.

~~~~

"SAPPHIRE!" The group cried, as the girl had been in the water for a long while.

"The whirlpool, it's disappearing," Talon exclaimed, pointing towards the whirpool, which had slowly disappeared. Water then rose from the ocean, and gracefully, Sapphire floated in the air. Everyone let out a gasp (everyone, the group, the Digimons and LadyDevimon) as she was floating in the air.

"But, it can't be," LadyDevimon said horrified.

"Yes it can," Sapphire responded.

"You still can't beat me, you only have a human spirit," LadyDevimon pointed out like it was the most obvious thing on Earth.

"You're wrong," Sapphire replied, and everyone gasped, looking at her horrified.

"'Cause I've found, my BEAST SPIRIT!" Sapphire added happily.

"EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!" Sapphire cried, a hurricane forming around her. Her body completely transformed into this beautiful lady with wings. The Evolution of Kazemon.

"Zephyrmon," The lady cried, striking a pose.

"It can't be," LadyDevimon said worriedly.

"She's beautiful," Everyone remarked. (The group and the Digimons)

"Now, it's time to finish this," Zephyrmon remarked.

OOC: That's it for now... I will edit this post of mine, if you guys don't post... NOW POST!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: It's 'Digimon' not 'Digimons'. Like Pokemon is the same plural, etc. And it's 'BEAST SPIRIT EVOLUTION!' not just 'Spirit Evolution.'

BIC:

Rika woke up suddenly, she was in the Dark Ocean again. She looked up at Andrew. "Do you know what's going on?" she asked him, hoping he would know.

"Not really," he said.

~insert that long excerpt thing here~

"Wow, Zephyrmon!" Rika exclaimed. "Amazin!" She stood up, and held up her D-Power, which had just recently transformed. Renamon leaped into action beside her, and Rika started the process. "Biomerge Activate!" she yelled. Renamon joined her. "Renamon, biomerge to..."

As no one else had really paid attention to Sakuyamon before they were all kinda amazed at both Zephyrmon and Sakuyamon. "SAKUYAMON!" Rika yelled, and smiled. <Now, LadyDevimon, it's time to die!>

S

Shadowcat

OOC: I want to finish her off myself... And sorry... I WAS in a rush...

BiC:

"Sakuyamon, I'm not interested in fighting you, if you wish, you can fight MarineDevimon..." LadyDevimon said, wanting to fight Zephyrmon for some odd reason...

"Thanks, 'cause I'm bored," MarineDevimon said, appearing from the ocean. Zephyrmon and LadyDevimon had already begun by slapping each other, kicking each other and doing other stuff...

OOC: IT'S RANDOM!

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
OOC: Andrew? No emotions? Bah. It’s sooooo obvious...

BIC:

The black ocean swirled, shifting as the catfight ran on. LadyDevimon versus Sapphire, the two sides slapping, punching, kicking, using all sorts of various attacks, attempting to turn the battle in their favor. However, it so far did not seem like either side was winning.

Talon vaguely saw some of the others—but only for a short while, before he felt like he was being dragged out by some force. Slowly, colors began swirling into his vision, slowly forming the reality of Ophanimon’s library castle, massive amounts of books swirling into sight, along with the three angels, an ebony dog sleeping, and a silver baseball bat.

“We thought you were out of it,” Base said. “So I managed to get back to you.”

“Thanks,” Talon said, cradling his head. “Are the others here yet?”

“No,” Seraphimon said firmly. “But I think I know what happened to them. They are still in this world, but it’ll be a bit hard to find them.”

“Why?” Talon asked, cocking his head.

“Did you know,” Seraphimon began. “That if you head for this world one centimeter from your target location, you’d end up miles away?”

“Oh dear...” Talon said, cringing. “They must have gone the wrong way! I have to head back to them!”

“We have no idea where they went!” Seraphimon said. “All we can do now is sit and stew.”

Talon nodded, though a small pang of disappointment ran through him. To comfort himself, he picked up a book off the shelf, and began flipping through it, skimming it to see if any topics were of interest.

Eventually, he restlessly closed his book, shelved it, and walked up to a nearby window. This news absolutely unnerved him. Kit was somewhere with Myostimon, or something else, and that left Kardot somewhere...

He went from window to window, in a fidgety manner. He was here, with no digidestined to guide him. Kardot might have learned of his whereabouts, and looking for him. She could move as silently as a ghost, and you would never see her until she pounced on you, with her knife out, and...

Talon quickly shook his head, stepping up to Dobermon, and sitting next to him, slowly petting the fur on his sleeping side. Talon slunk against the wall. He was afraid.

Suddenly, there came a knock from the door, before it slowly opened up.

“Who’s there?” Kerpymon asked, head darting up.

“Greetings,” a feminine voice asked. Talon slowly looked up, only for an instant. Her skin was a pale white, which shown in the sun like polished silk, highlighting the curves of the muscles in her arms and legs. Her soft hair was an orange color, her forelocks curved like a wave over one eye. Her hair was just below shoulder length, fine and glossy, and stirred and blew with a life of its own when she moved. Her slanted eyes were a strange color--a light olive green, giving her an oddly cat-like appearance, but accenting her looks. She wore a light blue tanktop and shorts that came to her knees. She wore faded white sneakers, and her small, delicate-looking hands had sharp nails. She looked up straight in their face, and merely said, “I am Kardot.”
“Hey, sexy,” Base said, a wide grin on his handle.
It was so much like the way Talon had introduced himself. Seraphimon rose. He continued questioning. "What are you doing here? I don't like strangers who drop in uninvited.." His voice was weaker than he would have liked--her looks were turning his heart and brain inside out the longer he looked at her.
"I am sorry," she said in a rich, cultured voice, as if she spoke several languages. "I began looking for you as soon as I arrived. I am looking for a boy named Konya. He is my brother. Have you seen him?"
"I haven't met anyone by that name," he replied carefully, but he had a feeling he knew who she meant. He wished he didn't have to grill her--it seemed an insult to her beauty.
"He goes by the nickname Talon," Kardot said, a trifle condescendingly. "He is rather paranoid about his identity."
"I believe I know this Konya," he said. “He’s down there,” Seraphimon directed.
She nodded and clasped her clawed hands in front of her. Her face was expressionless, but her green eyes flashed--excitement--anticipation, maybe? “Hello, Konya,” she said to Talon.

Talon looked up, horrified. However, Kardot looked back at him, smiling. “It’s nice to see you again, after such a long time.”

“H-h-how’d you get here?” Talon stammered, his arm freezing.

She looked down. “I really don’t know. I got some sort of message from a Lucemon, (OOC: Of course, she lies! MWAHAHAHAHA!) and I somehow arrived here. I managed to find my way around though,” she said, but Talon recognized that she was lying. He looked down.

Kardot frowned. She accepted Talon’s behavior without a question, but appeared crestfallen. "Poor child," she murmured, looking at the trio of angels. "He truly believes my brother and I intend to kill him. I think he received that impression when one of my employees mistook him for a thief and whipped him. He ran away shortly afterward."

“Ah,” Seraphimon agreed. “However, we are in need of Talon for a little while, but perhaps you might stay here a little while. I have a feeling Talon may need a little company, especially ever since the rest of his party got split up. They might arrive here soon, so perhaps you could meet his friends.” Kardot nodded, and seated herself next to Talon. She seemed tame enough. Talon got a vague feeling that for once, Kardot wouldn’t kill him. Her smile seemed casual enough.

“So. Tell me about your friends,” she said, turning to Talon.

“Well, uh,” Talon began. “Well, we were all called here by Lucemon, and...” Talon said, slowly telling bits about their adventures, and beginning to feel a sense of trust. Maybe. Just maybe.

OOC: Dun, dun, duuuuun!

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Yeah, but he's trying to hide it.

BiC:

"Rika, you are still not well," Andrew muttered, as MarineDevimon reared against the girl. "I will handle this."

Rika is still comparativly weaker, he thought, as the XD-vice began to glow green. I must do something, or else she could die from the frustration of continuous fighting.

"FUSION OF HONOR- LATHAMON!"

A bright green light echoed through the area as Andrew grew once again into his fusion spirit. The standing red dragon's visor clipped into place as the morph dimmed, revealing the most useful aspect of Andrew's forms.

"Ready Clopesmon?" Andrew asked grinning through his dragon teeth.

"Let's do this," the little dragon muttered, as Lathamon clicked open the second power of the XD-vice.

"Clopesmon Armor Digivolve to...Imperialdramon!"