• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digi-Morph Activate!

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Sakuyamon floated over, away from Lathamon's fight with MarineDevimon. <But...Andrew...> she sighed, knowing he wanted to protect her. <I...I..wish you good luck,> she said, not really telling him what she wanted to tell him.

Sakuyamon placed her feet down onto the ground and watched Lathamon and Imperialdramon fight MarineDevimon. This isn't right, he saved me once before but he can't go on fighting my battles for me like this. Unless...does he share the same feelings for me as I do for him? Maybe...well, Clopesmon and Renamon would know. I'll ask Clopesmon when the fight is over.

Renamon smiled. <Do you really think that...>

<Yeah, Renamon, I do.>

S

Shadowcat

OOC: :D LOVE IS PWNAGE!

BiC:

"Hurricane Gale!" Zephyrmon cried, creating a pink hurricane to deal some major damage on LadyDevimon.

"DARKNESS WAVE!" LadyDevimon cried, sending her bats towards Rika and Renamon, who had de-digivolved. Zephyrmon quickly glided in front of the two, taking the blow of the attack. Lathamon and Imperialdramon were too caught up with their battle with MarineDevimon. LadyDevimon quickly made her escape, as Myotismon appeared.

"Where's Talon?" Zephyrmon asked weakly.

"I think he returned to the Digital World," Rika responded.

"There's no way to get back... My D-4 is the only one which can open the portal, I-" Zephyrmon replied, before de-digvolving, fainting.

OOC: Time to let the Crest of Friendship to Activate XKaze... IMO...

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OK ^_^

BIC:

Rika held up Sapphire, not letting her touch the ground. "Sapphire!" she screeched. Oh god no, don't let this happen to her. She was the only one besides Andrew and Seth who actually wanted to be my friend...please don't let her die...she's my best friend...

Renamon noticed the Crest of Friendship glowing around Rika's neck, lighting up the entire landscape. "Rika, your crest!" she said. "I can digivolve!"

"Renamon, digi-morph to...Gabumon! Gabumon, warp-digivolve to..." the little blue wolf underwent transformation as ice shards flew through his fur. He gained weapons strapped all over his back and stomach and all, and stood completely upright. "WEREGARURUMON!!" yelled the new Digimon, howling.

"WereGarurumon, go get 'em!" Rika yelled, pointing to Myotismon. He nodded, and slammed into him, sending him back aways.

"Everyone, digivolve your Digimon!" Rika yelled.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
<I...I..wish you good luck,> she said.

I know, Lathamon thought to himself, snarling towards MarineDevimon. The Ultimate looked back towards the two massive dragons, a worried look spread on its face.

"You think you can take us?" Lathamon asked, bearing his great claws. "You are mistaken."

"Let us demonstrate," Imperialdramon snarled, rearing against the puny Digimon. "Positron Cannon!"

"Justice Gunner!" Lathamon roared, clamping his claws together to send millions of light beams towards the dark monster. It screamed, exploding into pieces, and defractionalizing. With a snarl, Lathamon turned to where Rika was, now with a new werewolf Digimon.

WereGarurumon, Lathamon thought. "The Crest of Friendship has activated."

"Everyone, Digivolve your Digimon!" Rika shouted, as Andrew and Imperialdramon rushed to join her.

"We're here," Lathamon muttered, as the XD Blade returned to his hand. "And we're ready to rumble."

"Fools," hissed the vampire. "Do you really belive you can defeat me?"

"Always do," Lathamon replied, standing in front of Rika. "Rika, I cannot stop you from fighting, but remember that you are still hurt, and I still have to protect you. Be careful, I can't lose you."

"Justice Gunner!" "Positron Cannon!"

Both dragons roared, blasting at the vampire without waiting another instant.

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
"All right, Rika," Seth said holding his D-4, "Execute! BEAST SPIRIT EVOLUTION! KorIkkakumon!"

"Lopmon digivolve to... Turuiemon! Turuiemon digivolve to... Antylamon!"

OOC: Very brief, what Digimon are we fighting?

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
He can't lose me? Rika asked herself, as the two dragons attacked. Does...does that mean he does care?

Lathamon's face displayed nothing remoted to emotions, save for a desire to attack the vampire. I have a job to do, and I must preform it. "Justice Gunner!" he roared, clamping his arms together to attack. Millions of green blasts echoed again.

The vampire grinned, dodging against the beams of light, before running up to attack. His fist reached up, attacking against the dragon's visor. The claw threw the fused Spirit back into cliffs, leaving Imperialdramon standing.

"Positron Cannon!" he shouted, aiming a beam of power at the dark Digimon. He grinned, before turning left of the beam, avoiding harm once again.

"How can he be beating us, we are both stronger than him!"

"Simple dragon, I am Myotismon, your final opponent," the Digimon sneered. "Nightmare Claw!" he roared, blasting Imperialdramon into WereGarurumon, sending both Digimon into the distance.

"And now," he murmured, looking towards Rika. "I will kill you." He raised his arm simply, pointing a finger towards her. "Crisom Lightning!"

Bolts of red appeared in his palm, collecting into a bolt of power. As the darkness enveloped around it, it struck towards her.

"Body Burn!" shouted a voice in the distance. A red blur ran towards her, grabbing her and getting in the way. A grunt emmited from the blur as the lightning struck his back.

Dust emerged around both as the lightning stopped. "I told you I wouldn't let ya get hurt," Andrew muttered, back in human form from the blast. "You okay?"

She looked up, and noticed for the first time how much taller he was from her. "Aren't I supposed to ask you that?" she asked, concerned for his injured form.

"Sometimes it's worth getting your body broken," he replied, coughing up a small amount of blood, "if it's for someone who cares about you." He grinned. "Now I kinda get why Sieg and Tila are close, from all the heroics sometimes romance is only natural, when people come to care about each other. That's what real friends are for."

Her heart skipped, was this it?

"Andrew, get back here!" Imperialdramon shouted, as he and WereGarurumon charged back into battle.

"If you're ready Rika, shall we go kick some Digimon butt?" he asked grinning, holding the XD-vice in his hand. He took hers into his other.

He's so... she didn't have time. The Honor Crest ignited once more to transform him into the Lathamon that could help. We'll finish this later, she thought. Right now, we have business to take care of.

Keeping her hand in his claw, she rushed up with him to battle.

OoC: Awww....ain't that sweet? Just wait for the next part, when Rika and Andrew finish the talk.

S

Shadowcat

OOC: KAWAII!

BiC:

Sapphire's D-4 flashed red and green, waking the girl. She quickly took a look around, Sevo and a Digi-Gnome, whom Calumon de-digivolved to, were feeling very scared. Joelle was feeling quite sad... She had caused all of this to happen...

"Kyuubimon!" Sapphire ordered, and Kyuubimon faced her. Everyone gasped. They didn't know that a Kyuubimon was with them all this while. They were to occupied on fighting Myotismon that they forgot her.

"DIGITAL GATE OPEN!" Sapphire cried, holding up her D-4.

"Everyone, we have to fight Myotismon here, as we'll tear the whole Digital World into pieces if we fight there! Kyuubimon, bring Sevo and the Digi-Gnome to the Digital World through the portal!" Sapphire commanded, and everyone quickly followed orders. Sevo and the Digi-Gnome got onto Kyuubimon, who quickly jumped through the portal, to Ophanimon's Castle.

"Sieg and Tila! You lovebirds digivolve!" Sapphire ordered, but no response came from them. Joelle was scared stiff, and couldn't move an inch.

"Yokomon, digivolve to ... Biyomon!" Yokomon cried, digivolving into the small, pink bird, who quickly digi-morphed.

"Biyomon, digi-morph to ... Palmon!" Biyomon cried, quickly becoming a green plant-like Digimon, with a magenta flower growing on her head.

"Palmon, digivolve to ... Angemon!" Palmon cried, digivolving into an angel, with six, heavenly wings. His whole body was covered in armor, and he wielded a golden staff, ready to destroy evil.

"Angemon, digivolve to ... Lilymon!" Angemon cried, digivolving into a fairy with a flower on her head. Wearing flowers and plants as her clothes, she had spiky, green vines as her hair. She quickly got ready her flower-like cannon, ready to use her signature attack.

OOC: Nylf needs to post...

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: YES! LOVE IS PWNAGE!

BIC:

Tears leaked out of Rika's eyes as she looked up at Lathamon. "I'm ready, Lathamon..." Lathamon flew up towards Myotismon. The most incredible thing happened right then. Rika started spinning around, and her D4 shot out black lights at her. She kinda looked like an ice skater. Ah, whatever. The black lights shot around her in a circle as her clothes were ripped off once again, and armor pressed onto her.

"EXECUTE! PURIFIED DARKNESS FUSION SPIRIT ACTIVATE!"

Black armor covered her entire body, and her faceplate looked kinda like Lowemon's, but littler. She could see through a space that showed her eyes, and she had a big staff. <REICHMON!>

Reichmon looked towards Myotismon. She took her staff in her right hand, and didn't let go of Lathamon's claw. Slowly she began twirling the staff, and purple beams shot out from it. <This one is for Lucemon!> and the beams constricted around Myotismon. <This one is for Sieg!> and even more purple beams constricted every time she said another person. <This one is for Seth! This one is for Tila! This one is for Sevo! This one is for Calumon! This one is for the three angels! This one is for tormenting me when I lost all hope! This one is for Gabumon! This one is for Clopesmon! This one is for Palmon! This one is for Agumon! This one is for DemiDevimon! This one is for Talon and Tentomon! This one is for Sapphire! This one is for Joelle! And...> Reichmon turned to look at Lathamon, who was towering over her. <This one...is...for my...love...Andrew.>

The very last one, the one for Andrew, was pink, and crushed Myotismon beyond belief. Reichmon smiled, even though no one could see it through that mask thinger thing thing. <Andrew...I love you.>

OOC: For Ratiosu, we are fighting Myotismon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Uh, MarineDevimon was toast a while back. Andrew and Imperialdramon made him toast, and then served him with jelly.

BiC:

<Andrew...I love you.>

Lathamon had two seconds to think what before Myotismon returned, a look of rage on his face.

"How dare you?" he roared, as WereGarurumon and Imperialdramon attacked, only to be knocked down again. "I am Myotismon, you all are nothing but misfits!" He spread his arm, as darkness radiated through it. "Imperialdramon, useless without its other components. WereGarurumon, a wanabee Digimon. Reichmon, nothing but a miget hiding behind a mask. Lathamon, you figment of the past. NOTHING!"

The evil Digimon glowed with dark power, radiating with seething evil. He began to mutate, transforming into something greater.

"Myotismon Digivolve to...VenomMyotismon!"

His arms grew vast and red, powering up to their levels, but more so from the evil that enveloped him. His evil eyes glinted with malice at Riechmon, who's hand was still grasping Lathamon's claw.

"Justice Gunner!" Lathamon roared, blasting at the dark Digimon with the Honor energy. His eyes under the visor grew wide as the vampire smiled, brushing off the attack like a fly.

"Pathetic weakling," he sneered, moving forwards. With a single strike, he struck down WereGarurumon and Imperialdramon. "You are nothing to me."

"We'll see about that," Lathamon snarled, feeling the XD Blade once again return to his palm. "This packs a lot of punch, and so do we."

"Imperialdramon, to me!" Lathamon ordered, and the large dragon obeyed. "We need some more firepower."

"Understood," the dragon roared, forming into Clopesmon again, as Andrew returned to his human form. "Let's take it up a notch."

"XD FUSION OF HONOR- XD LATHAMON!!

The dragon returned, only covered with a green aura. The visor's eyes slit, once colored red, was pure green, and glowing. The eight foot tall dragon stood up with the XD Blade grasped in his palms.

"Power Split," he snarled, returning WereGarurumon to full power again. "Now we have the firepower."

VenomMyotismon merely twisted his face into a snarl, and waited.

"Perhaps you will think differently, once you are dead," he sneered, as a figure appeared behind him. NeoDevimon had returned. "We will crush you this time, you will not escape us as you did before."

"Whatever happens, we will win," his voice vibrated as the power within him charged again. "Together the Digidestined can defeat anyone."

"Come prove it," the vampire challenged.

XD Lathamon looked down to see Rika's Reichmon form, and smiled through his visor opening. Holding her hand tightly, he grinned. "We will," he said confidently, as the other Digidestined began to arrive. Aldamon and MetalGreymon showed with the others, a line of the Digidestined forming.

"Let's do this," XD Lathamon stated, as the real battle began again. This time will be different, he thought, looking down at Rika. This time I know what I'm fighting for.

OoC: Hope that was all right.

Last edited:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Whoops. Edited. Aw, so cute!

BIC:

Reichmon's eyes grew wide as she saw Myotismon change into VenomMyotismon. She squeezed XD Lathamon's hand even tighter and then reminded herself. You're not a baby anymore, Rika. OK...we can do this. We can defeat VenoMyotismon, if we all combine our powers and digivolve, and we believe in ourselves and, aw what am I saying? I hate sappy stuff like that.

Joelle looked to MoonMilleiuimon, and stroked him gently. "Aw you don't have to fight. You're good just the way you are," she said to the crystal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nylf

OOC: Ex-XK, you have the female version of Angemon right?(yeah, I forgot her name, BMSFA complainers) Why don't we make this really interesting and get out WGmon and RedEyemon? Tila's got Angemon after all.

Sieg was glad he was ignorant, and kept out of matters which didn't involve him or drag him into them. He figured it'd be best just to keep quiet and go with everything. He digivolved up to Aldamon, Tila went Gigasmon, Demidevimon decided to go to MagnaAngemon and Agumon went straight to MetalGreymon. Though the urge to scream out 'AWWWW' really made himself worry that he's read too many romantic novels. He then watched all the other stuff play through, and now was facing VenomMyotismon. Well if things go any uglier, he really needed to rethink his career choice.

OOC: Sorry, missed a lot, couldn't say much. And XK, I really do think Joelle and her Digimon are a little overboard, that's a Mega III. The most the rest of us have got is Mega, and that's just Andrew with IM and XD Lathamon and myself with Aldamon. Oh and you with Sakuyamon.

Nylf

OOC: Let's see, we have at least three Ultimates, three Megas and two Champions, hmm, then if we unlock RedEyemon and WarGreymon we'll have four Megas, two ultimates and two champions. Still seems enough by my math, consideing VM fell to two megas, an ultimate and five Champions, and a Mega is worth at least two ultimates.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Actually, right now it's around this.

XD Lathamon- Mega II
Aldamon- Mega
Reichmon- Mega
WereGarurumon- Ultimate
MetalGreymon- Ultimate
And various other Digimon. We really don't need Zeed-Milleniumon. And just for the record, RedEyemon is the Ultimate form, Visionmon is Mega.

Nylf

OOC: And so is Omnimon, IPM, AlforceVeedramon Future, probably Visionmon, Gallantmon Crimson mode and Susanoomon. I'm not really saying you can't, as you're the GM, but Joelle is really turning into a serious Mary-Sue, with the MegaIII Digimon in less time than we got Ultimate. And I know you're someone who can write better characters than Mary-Sues.

And Reichmon is still Mega, F-Spirit = Mega

S

Shadowcat

OOC: I''m an Ultimate.

And XKaze doesn't have Angemon... I have one... But I still have an Angewomon too...

Zephyrmon- Ultimate
Garudamon- Ultimate
Antylamon- Ultimate

That's for myself and Seth... I can't spell the Beast Ice Spirit's Digimon...

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Regardless, we should probably continue. ~*Ratisou*~, could you perhaps edit your post so that Joelle is not as strong as she is. She is just way too powerful as she is right now.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: In order to progress the story, I'm gearing up into bunny mode to get everything fixed up.

BiC:

"Now there is no hope for you," the vampire hissed. "You have nothing powerful enough to stop me. Go Mega if you wish, it will not matter in the end."

"That doesn't mean we're out of the game yet," XD Lathamon snarled, looking up towards the remaining evil monster. "Not by a long shot. It just means we're too decent to drop your your unhonorable ways."

"We'll see," the dark Digimon sneered, looking down on the small army amassing behind Aldramon and MetalGreymon. "You are all nothing but fools to think you are stronger than beings like me."

"Beings like you," Lathamon muttered, grasping Reichmon's hand tightly, "are nothing compared to beings like us. And now, we will prove it."

Last edited:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: ^^; I edited my other post so Moon-Milleniummon didn't digivolve. Later after it opens a portal out it will de-digivolve to rookie.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Well, shall we procede? Plus, we need to delete these OoC posts.

S

Shadowcat

Sapphire’s D4 started shining, creating a portal that sent everyone back to the Digital World. A full minute passed and all landed on the ground with a ‘THUMP!’ sound. Antylamon, Garudamon, WereGarurumon, MetalGreymon, XD Lathamon, Moon-Milleniumon, Zephyrmon, Reichmon, Aldamon, MagnaAngemon, Gigasmon and Korikakkumon all de-digivolved respectively. They had landed in Ophanimon’s Castle, where Talon was talking to a mysterious female, probably about the age of fifteen. Myotismon wasn’t with them, and all gave a sigh of relief. The group got up and went their separate ways around the castle.

Sapphire approached the heart of the library, where Ophanimon was. Ophanimon was apparently reading a book, an Ancient Digimon Language that Sapphire didn’t understand.

“Ophanimon, what are you reading about?” Sapphire asked the Great Angel politely.

“The Legend of Myotismon. To defeat him, the two angels of Light and Hope must shoot their guardian’s loved ones. Or rather, the one they care about most.” Ophanimon explained briefly, while Sapphire was rather confused.

“What do you mean?” Sapphire asked, still trying to figure the prophecy out.

“The one of Knowledge knows about this. You may ask him for questions,” Ophanimon responded wisely.

“Why can’t YOU tell me?” Sapphire asked, annoyed that Ophanimon could not give her a satisfactory response.

“We are forbidden to speak of it! The Digidestined must figure the myth out themselves!” Ophanimon shouted angrily at the girl.

“WHY!?” Sapphire responded angrily at the top of her voice. Sieg, Tila, Rika, Andrew, Kyuubimon, Yokomon, Matimon, Tsunomon, Koromon and Tokomon all rushed into the room after hearing the commotion between Sapphire and someone that sounded familiar. Rika quickly suggested that it was Ophanimon, and it was unlikely that Sapphire would fight with her. When entering, they all gasped, shocked that the two females would be in an argument.

“I can’t tell… I already told you that,” Ophanimon responded, afraid of what Sapphire might do next.

“FINE! I’M OUT OF HERE!” Sapphire yelled at the angel, leaving the castle, slamming the doors. The impact caused a loud ‘BANG!’ sound to erupt, and the remaining chosen ones stood there dumbfounded.