• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digi-Morph Activate!

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Andrew awoke several hours later. It might have seemed a little to most people, but Andrew just needed one good sleep before he was charged for a few days. Yawning, he put on his clothes, which for some reason were clean, and headed downstairs to where the others were sitting, almost like they were waiting for him.

His eyes stole a glance at DemiDevimon, who seemed to be knocked out and horribly mangled. Rika was been gazed at, and the others were all staring directly at Andrew.

"What'd I do now?" he asked, stretching lightly as he did, and took a seat next to Rika, which seemed to be the only one there. Sapphire was giggling like crazy with Joelle, and Seth was giving him the Look of Death.

"We wanted to discuss something with you Andrew," Sapphire said in a fake-serious voice.

"Sure thing, can it wait a little though? Still half-asleep," Andrew said, yawning. He did this for about a moment, twisting his body to crack all his bones into position, before turning back to see everyone was still staring at him and Rika. "Okay, what's going on?"

"Have some something to tell us Andrew?" Sapphire asked, while Sieg put his hands in his face from the embarresment of having to do this.

"Not really, why?" he asked back, slightly confused about all the attention he was getting.

"We need to discuss this," Sapphire said, pressing the play button again on the TV. Instantly, the image from the night before replayed over again, and Andrew's eyes widened in horror. "Is there anything you'd like to tell us?"

"Uh...what exactly?" the Digidestined answered, his face turning bright red, as Rika hid her face in embarresment.

"Like why you didn't tell us sooner that you were a couple!" Sapphire squealed in laughter. "Why didn't you tell me at least, I love gossip?!"

"Oh boy," he muttered. "Uh, well, I was hoping to keep it secret for a little while. But uh...I guess you caught us. Um...I'm going to go get some food, I haven't eaten in days."

He dashed out of the room, followed by Clopesmon. The two made a break for it, running faster then any sprint that Andrew had ever done in PT. He needed to get away from that room. This was something he was not prepared to deal with.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Rika turned angrily to Sapphire. "Look what you did! And you too, DemiDevimon," Rika said, turning to the bat who was struggling under Renamon's grasp. "Make him talk," she said to the fox.

"DemiDevimon, explain why you did this to my master," Renamon said in that calmish voice she had. "Or I will twist you around until you're smelling your own butt." (Yes, I watch to much X's)

DemiDevimon smiled mischeviously. "How do ya know it was me, fox butt?" he asked. Renamon grew even madder and took out a knife she had secretly been carrying along. The silver blade glistened as she pressed it against DemiDevimon's throat slowly.

"Why?" Renamon asked, slowly digging into the bat's throat.

"OK, OK, fox butt! I thought it would be funny! Now don't kill me. That could be crucial to me fighting."

"Oh gee, you think?" Rika asked. Renamon slowly got off of him and tossed the blade to Rika, who examined it and then put it into her pocket, smiling.

"Now, everyone forget what you just saw, and go back to saving the world."

Nylf

OOC: Hehe, yeah, you got DD just right. NB, NB at all.

BIC: Agumon rushed over, finding a very, very, very annoyed Rika, a half dead DemiDevimon, a worryingly happy Renamon and everyone else resisting the urge to laugh. He scratched his head absent mindedly, then remembered what he'd seen with Demidevimon. Everything fitted nicely together now.But, he had more important things to do.

"Everybody, we have a problem,"

"Other than Demidevimon's tape?" Renamon said cooly

"Worse that his tape?" Rika said, with a worried tone,

"BETTER than my tape?" well you know who said this,

"Much worse,"

"What could be worse than that tape?"

"Sieg's running a fever..."

OOC: AND....cue reaction.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Why are we running again?" Clopesmon asked, as Andrew tore through the halls with the speed of a tiger. He was not stopping, not until he was out of reach of the others.

"I can't take this," Andrew gritted through his teeth. "Relationships are not something I'm prepared to deal with."

"Then where are we running to?" the dragon asked, flying with great speed to keep up with his tamer.

"I don't know, and I don't care," he replied. "Anywhere away from that room, I can't face them now." He stopped suddenly, leaving Clopesmon to screech to a halt ahead of him, crashing into a wall.

"And why is that?" Clopesmon asked. "All it was was a kiss right? What's the big deal?"

"I can't take this," Andrew muttered, his face burning crimson. "I am in no way ready or capable to do anything like this. How the heck can anyone think that?"

"Let's see, this kiss, the fact that you saved her with the XD Key, keeping her comany when she wasn't well. Do I need to go on?" Clopesmon asked, crossing his arms and fluttering to the ground.

"How can she think that means I like her?" he asked. "I just did what anyone would do! What my training expects me to do! What I would do for anyone that needs help!" His face was exploding with red. "Why does she like me?"

"How do you expect me to know this?" Clopesmon asked, his eye glaring at Andrew. "I don't pretend to understand what others do with their emotions, but I know where loyalty lies. We work together, and we work with the other Digidestined. But do not expect me to understand this love thing."

"Well, I don't know anything about it either. The extent of my knowledge of girls is that they like my body. that's it. Zip, nothing else." He stopped, hearing footsteps coming from the hallway in front of him. His face returned to its normal color, but his heart beat faster as Rika came up towards him.

"Oh-hey Rika," he muttered, not looking at her.

"Hi Andrew," she said softly. Her eyes were full of tears, but she grabbed him, pulling him into an embrace. She felt warm arms wrap around her, as Andrew returned the hug.

"What's wrong Rika?" he asked, feeling his shirt dampen with tears.

"It's Sieg..." she answered. "He's getting really sick. I'm not too sure about it, so I went to get you."

"Why?"

"Because you always seem to want to help people," she replied softly. "I-I figured we could talk too."

"...Okay." She was shorter then he was, barely up to his neck. Her hair...smells nice, he thought, keeping her close. I hope she didn't here what I said, I still don't know about this. Can I return her feelings?

Last edited:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

Rika ran back over to Sieg. "OK, Sieg...um...my little brother had a fever once," and that's when Sevo ran up and panted. "Hi Rika, I was just out playing with Calumon," he said, and motioned to the small white Digimon beside him. Calumon was jumping up and down like crazy.

"Good, I was wondering where you were," Rika said, and felt Sieg's head. He was asleep, so Rika dug into her backpack and pulled out a washcloth. She poured out some of the water from her water bottle and put it on Sieg's head. The cool water ran down his forehead as he slept.

"That should keep him cool temporarily," Rika said. Sevo shrugged. "I dunno, it looks like he has beriberi fever. Has he been eating a lot of acorns lately?"

"What would acorns have to do with beriberi fever?" Calumon asked. Even though he didn't know what beriberi fever was, he assumed it came from berries.

"People don't eat acorns, stupid," Rika retorted. "Unless you've been sneaking some in your room again."

At that, Sevo hid fifty acorns behind his back and blushed.

"Hey, what are these brownish things?" Calumon started, but Sevo kicked him aside.

"OK..." Rika said as she continued treating Sieg.

"Is he going to be OK?" Tila asked. She looked really upset.

"Yeah, I think. Don't worry, Tila, I know a lot about this stuff. Sevo used to get hurt a lot, so I had to keep treating him. Plus my mom works a lot and my dad isn't with us. So I was left to treat Sevo all the time."

"Oh," was all Tila had to say.

Renamon leapt over towards Sieg and looked down at him. She turned to Rika. "You're pretty good at this," she said softly.

"Thanks. Maybe you should digi-morph into Gabumon so you can help me with the cooling down."

"'K."

Renamon diig-morphed to Gabumon, and blew some ice crystals into the air. Rika took them and wrapped them in another washcloth, and took the wet one off. She laid the ice pack on Sieg's forehead.

"OK. That should be it. Tila, watch over him till I get back."

Rika ran over to Andrew. "Now....to talk about what I wanted to talk about," she said, walking away from Sieg's resting place.

OOC: You'll have to carry on the conversatin since I have no idea what I would say in that predicament ^^;

Nylf

OOC: This is going to get weird, but with MB and all I've become obssessed with having voices in your head. And Resident Evil 4 decapitations, but that's a differant story. Just, don't ask. I've hit a confusing patch in my life.

BIC:"Okay, what the (censored) is going on? I almost never get sick, and when I do it's usually a cold. So, you're the only thing that's changed, what's going on? Sieg was floating in darkness. He guessed he was in his mind again. Before him stood his four Spirits, Flamon, the infamous monkey that Rika had had crush on, Agunimon, the spirit he'd known longest, BurningGreymon, the creature who had forced Sieg to come to terms with himself, and Aldamon, the one who currently kept charge.

"It's confusing. Your crest's over-reacting, and your own spirits on overdrive," Aldamon replied, wearily rubbing his orange hair.

"Uh...what?"

"Or in plain english, you'e getting someone else's strength, BurningGreymon rubbed the bridge of his nose. Aldamon was way too proper for his liking.

"Okay, thanks for clearifying. Now then, explain further. I thought I was the only one who's spirit burned with courage, hence the crest and you guys,"

"Not quite, you're the one who best represents those qualities. Everyone has them, just you're the one with the most of them. Tila's got her element because she's down to earth and can give more hope than anyone else, as you know. Which brings me onto the next point, Flamon, if you will?" Agunimon turned to Flamon, and the monkey nodded.

"Tila's courage is waning. You know that legend? She's not so sure if she's up to it. We all know she cares about you, but she doesn't know if she cares enough to be able to do this. She doesn't want to go through with this, and then find out she's not the one and then hurt you. And since all her courage's got nowhere else to go, you've got it. Each element has a symbol of over charge, with light and courage it's a fever. I hate to say it, well not really, but once this problem get's sorted your going to burst into flames or something as the courage and fire is released."

"I always worried he may be slightly pyromaniacal," Aldmaon sighed, and continued after interrupting, "I must apologize Flamon but I feel I'd best tell Sieg the last part. As long as Tila's courage is in you, your at major risk. A release of light from a living vessel isn't dangerous, but the release of fire is. If you're lucky, you'll end up burning your clothes off and then be left standing naked with your butt freezing off and skin torched. If you're unlucky you'll be burnt to ash. If you're neither expect a slow death or major burns. The courage will be released once she needs it or you can help her to find it again. Then it will rush out and find it's way into it's actual host. If you could somehow get it drectly back into her soul, you'd avoid the side effect. But, to my knowledge, the human soul wasn't exactly public access. For now, you'd best let your energy come back. Though, in order to heal and help Tila, you must know that you will more than likely die, so, are you willing?" Sieg pulled his hat over his eyes. His time had come earlier than anticipated. He sighed. This was to help Tila, and probably will lead to the world's safety. And it's not like he's that necessary, Andrew's the Honor guy.

"Doy"

Sieg's eyes opened wearily. He noticed everyone but Andrew and Rika were around. He felt something soft rubbing his messy brown hair. He slowly reached up, and held it softly and blushed. He looked up, and Tila was next to him, and she was smiling. But tears were slowly welling in her eyes.

"Hey, don't worry," Sieg said, smiling.

"How could'nt I, I don't want to lose you," she replied, her tone clearly indicating she wasn't listening to Sieg.

"Tila, I promise, no matter what, I won't leave you..."

Sieg hated lying.

OOC: Now how's that for a twist? Don't worry, it's all planned out. Just wait and see.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Andrew felt the Crest of Honor waning, but ignored it for now. This could not wait, and had to be done. My Crest is getting more active, he thought, sitting down next to Rika. What does it mean? Is something bad happening? He looked over to Rika. Either way, I know something is going to happen not.

"So..." he muttered.

"So..." she replied, just as embarresed. Andrew could see her face glowing red, but kept his own face at its normal color. He was much better at keeping his emotions surpressed.

"What did you want to talk about?" Andrew asked carefully. He had no idea how he was going to do this.

"Well, it's about us," Rika answered, scooting closer to him.

He felt her weight against his body, but did not move away. It was just them in the room, no one else. Andrew allowed her to move closer to him, and slipped his arm around her gently. "What about?" he asked, keeping his voice calm, though his heart for some reason was pounding through his chest.

"I know what we do is dangerous, and that we can both be jerks," she muttered, looking into the fire in front of them. the flames crackled and spat before them, dancing in their eyes. "But-do you think we could maybe make this work? Like Sieg and Tila?"

Andrew sighed. She really does care about me, she's different from other girls. "Rika, I can't promise you that I won't take risks, and I can't promise you that I will stop being the way I am, but I will tell you this." He looked down at her, and smiled. "I promise, until there is nothing left of my body, no breath in my lungs, no blood in my veins, to protect you from whatever comes after us. You and everyone else. We'll all make it. Together."

Last edited:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: ZOMG, THIS IS AWESOME! *giggles insanely*

BIC:

Rika smiled. "Yeah, but I'd bet that's what you would say to all the girls if you were stranded in the Digital World with them. Ah well, one can't help being protective." Rika closed her eyes in pleasure and smiled. "So...I guess that I should be going."

"Where?"

"To train, silly. And Sevo's got that rash on his arm, I've got to treat it, before he gets even worse. Calumon's probably thinking it's some new human thing and bugging him about it. And I've got to see if Sieg is all right, are you coming?"

Andrew didn't seem like he wanted to come out yet.

"All right. Gabumon, you keep him company."

Gabumon strode into the room and changed into Renamon menacingly. "My master needs blood," she said jokingly, and then started drooling evilly. "She needs to kill! KILL!"

Andrew looked nervous about that fact.

OOC: I am so funneh! :D

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Andrew backed up. "Now-before you get any ideas-let me say this: before you think about doing anything like that to me, you will have to catch me first!" He bolted, dashing from the room with speed that made even Gabumon stare.

"I've been getting behind in my training for that woman," he muttered, running to the top of the castle. The cold air blasted at him at the high altitude, but he did not care. I have work to do, and I'm behind in my training.

Clenching his fists, he began to work, punching the air at a precise interval. At the same time, his feet flew up in kicks, creating light breezes from the force of the attacks. "If I'm supposed to save this place, I can't be slacking off," he muttered, flipping backwards. Shouting furiously, he punched at the stone of the wall next to him.

It dented, but did not break. Feeling a trickle of blood run from his fist, he ground his teeth in annoyance. "Funny, I can usually go through stone," he muttered, breathing on his small cut. "I must be getting weaker."

Nylf

Sieg got up slowly, despite Tila telling him to keep resting.

"Sieg, you've got to rest, you're no where near healthy,"

"Miss Hikari faced Gigadramon with a fever worse than this when she was half our age. I think I can handle Myotismon with this," He replied weakly. He grabbed Crimson, and put it back in it's sheathe. Agumon morphed into Guilmon, and helped him stand up.

"I really don't know Sieg, are you sure about this?"

"Myotismon's in my home town, with a bunch of psycotic Digimon and a lust for revenge and power. I'll just worry myself worse if I don't go, so we're going. I'll just have to take it slightly easier on the heroics,"

"And a blue moon's shining tonight then?" Tila joked. Inside she was now more worried than ever. Sieg was going to face Myotismon. hat meant that prophecy thing was going to happen soon. Too soon. She wasn't ready yet. She wasn't sure if she was the one who was to help Sieg. She still knew the least of anyone on Digimon, and she was easily the most dead weight. Sieg was the one who could save the world. She was just..there. She wasn't any use to anyone.

"Yeah, I guess so," Sieg grinned, he knew that earlier bit was a load of Digi(censored), he was going to end up being more than a hero. More like a martyr. Not the most appealing idea, but there was no turning back. If his role was to die, he was ready to play it through. Though, if life is a play, why is there so much choice? He sighed, maybe he should focus less on what is going to happen, and what may happen. They say when you truly believe, miracles happen. Well, a miracle was just what he needed.

"Yoh, Mr I hate my fist, if you're done being machoistic, we're moving out. Myotismon isn't going to kick his own (censored)," Sieg kept on grinning. It was weird facing death. You just stopped caring. If it wasn't for the death part, the feeling would probably be the greatest feeling on Earth. Or the Digital World, I lose track.

OOC: No-one knows that Sieg is going to explode. And could no-one know until it happens? It'll help a lot.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Yes Commander," Andrew replied dully, picking himself up and following Sieg, who was assembling the other Digidestined. Within a short time, evenone was there. Talon, Servo, Joelle, Rika, Sapphire, and Seth. All eight Digidestined, just like the originals, there were also eight here as well.

"Don't call me that," Sieg replied, as they began to set out from the castle.

"Yeah, give me a second," Andrew replied, dashing back into the castle. "I'll catch up with you guys, I can move faster then anyone of you." He ran back to his room, followed by Clopesmon. Digimon and tamer made their way forwards, heading for the book that held the secrets to the XD-vice. He saw it, followed by Clopesmon.

"Is this what we came to get?" Clopesmon asked, staring at the book.

"Yes, I think this is what Gennei wanted us to get," the human replied, grabbing the book from his former bed. "I think this is the thing that he wanted us to know, when I transformed into DX Skotamon. The identity of the hidden Digimon that lives inside the XD-vice. I'm almost certain some clue is in here."

Clopesmon nodded. "And so, perhaps, is the reason for my existance," the dragon muttered. "I feel something strange, like something bad is going to happen."

"I know," Andrew answered, putting the book in his jacket. "My Crest is very sensitive to the other Crests, because it draws power from them to form its own. An imbalance has been created...somewhere. It is disturbing the power of the Crest of Honor."

OoC: Slight note, Andrew can only sense the disturbance, he can't tell where it's coming from.

S

Shadowcat

"I'm leaving, Gatomon! Kyuubimon!" Sapphire shouted, and the two Digimon jumped above her, stopping right in front of her.

"Quickly, we'll move ahead first!" Sapphire told the rest, getting on Kyuubimon. Gatomon hopped on too, and the trio were off.

"SAPPHIRE! WAIT UP!" Rika yelled, but the girl was already in the Dark Continent, where Myotismon's Castle was.

"Execute! Spirit Evolution!" Sapphire cried, quickly turning into the speedy bird Digimon, with pink, yellow wings. Her whole body lavender, she muttered, "Zephyrmon!"

Kurama

Ramiel Angel Thunder
can i join il post the story now

8 years ago i saw an egg on the computer and it came to life. then it hatched and was a weird black thing and after lunch it tured into a pink thing. the next day he turned into a big orange thing and left with my sis. the he turned into a big orange thing with a mask. and fought a parrot realllllllllllllly big parrot then 2years ago i gog the d-3

(and my name is kurama on this)

Last edited:

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
OOC: Two words. Heck no. I may not be the boss of this roleplay, but you probably aren't going to even come close to getting in because sign ups are closed, your story is awful, I could barely read it, you didn't get the D-3 because it's a Digi-Morph device that we got at the beginning of the roleplay, there are plenty of digidestined, and there was absolutely no character in that post. Also, you probably have no idea what the plot is because you probably didn't even read what was going on. And if the thing left with your sister, then how do you know what it looks like now?

It's probably going to be denied unless ~*Ratiosu*~ has a brain-related shutdown and accepts you for the roleplay.

BIC:

The party was packing up and getting ready to leave, but Talon had become worried. Very worried. Myostimon wasn't just going to lounge around and let them come to him and kill him, no, he was smarter than that.

He patrolled around a set area of the castle, Dobermon picking up Base in his fangs.

"Hey! Stop chewing on my face, you lousy mutt!" Base screeched.

Dobermon dropped Base on the ground. "I wasn't chewing on your-"

"I know what chewing feels like," Base said, his beady eyes glistening indignantly. "That was chewing."

"Be quiet, you two," groaned Talon.

"What's the matter? Teenage angst?"

"I wouldn't think..." Talon said. "Well, maybe...not. I just don't know."

"I don't know either," Base said. "With that description."

Talon paused. "You know how everyone keeps on going insane and going 'I betray you! FIGHT ME!'? Well, I'm afraid...what if they do it again? And again? And again?"

"That would be fun," Dobermon barked.

"Not for me," Talon chuckled. "If I were them, I'd make up my mind...be good, or be bad, and don't slide back and forth."

"I think they're all right," Dobermon said. "Too lovey-dovey, but all right. Say, nutcase, if you ever fall in love, can I bite your ankle?"

"Sure," Talon said, not really listening.

"Kewl," Dobermon cackled, padding away from the pondering Talon.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: *has a brain-related shutdown, then brain starts back up*

No way. Everything KM said. You REALLY need to read the rules. Badly.

Plus, that's Tai's story. Lack of originality.

Nyah.

I'm grounded big-time, maybe only two weeks till I'm ungrounded. I don't have enough time to write a post, so bunny me till I get back. BUT only ~Sapphire~, KaiserMyuu, and Nylf can. They're so good at it. OH! And PowerShot. Sorry for forgetting you.

Kurama

Ramiel Angel Thunder
can i try again whos the rpg leader

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: No, and do not ask again. We already have plenty of people, and you have already posted here without permission from the RPG leader. Do not do so again.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Now that you are unbanned, we can return to adventure!

BiC:

Aresmon bolted towards them and blitzed past before stopping successfully. The dragon grinned with Clopesmon in his claws as he rushed back, and de-Digivolved in front of them to return to Andrew's normal form. He put the book away and laughed a little. "Sorry about that, I guess I should check my brakes or something," he muttered, scratching his head. That's never happened before, he thought, before joining them on the road ahead.

"Guess you're not as perfect as you think you are," Rika joked, as he waited for her before they began to walk. She felt his fingers, and held his hand. "I've never seen you lose your speed control like that before."

"Well, I was out of practise for a day you know," Andrew replied, gripping her hand gently. "And something's been bugging up my system lately, can't tell what though." He shrugged, then walked along with Rika behind Sieg and Tila, followed by Sevo, Sapphire, Joelle, Talon, and Seth. He couldn't see it, but Seth was glaring at his hand in annoyance and anger.

"Well don't let it get you down," Rika murmured. "After all, you're my big brave living tank remember?"

"Nice to know you value me for my personality and not the fact that I kick butt," Andrew replied, making her giggle. "And my good looks, and my giant ego, and let's see here..." He stopped as she playfully batted his head.

"Easy big boy," she muttered. "If that ego gets any bigger, you're going to be able to take on evil with just ego alone."

"Nice to know where my strengths lie Rika," he said, stroking her hair lightly. "And after all, where is a mighty man without the woman behind him? Let's see now, I'm sure there must be some form of insult you have yet to give me."

"Shut up," she replied, grabbing his arm, feeling the warm of his body. "Where's a woman without her man to insult?"

"Good point," Andrew laughed.