• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digi-Morph Activate!

Nylf

OOC: Like I care, I'm getting my Pico/Human Spirit. Check profile, I just become Flamon/Agunimon. The Beast spirit I'm going to leave a while. Also for me, if it's in Italics, it's a dream sequence.

IC:"Digi-spirits activate! Sieg digivolve to Agunimon" Sieg yelled, holding a small statue in his hand, which was glowing a flaming red. He grew a few inches in height, and his hat flew off. His hair turned yellow, then the armour that the statue showed appeared on his body. He had H-spirit Digivolved to the Human Spirit of Fire Agunimon.

Sig woke with a start. That was the second time today he'd dozed off. How long were Rika and Andy going to take? Now what had woken him? Sieg looked across the lake, and saw the infamous blue serpant known as Seadramon battling a weird one-eyed dragon. Sieg guessed that was Clopesmon's champion level.

"Why are they taking so long if they're just on the other side of the lake?" he thought, as he poked his friend awake. He decided that he should check Kari's theory about how his Digimon's abilities are affected by his behaviour.

"Agumon/Greymon/MetalGreymon/WarGreymon: Power increases wth Courage and decreases with lust for power"

"Veemon/Veedramon/AeroVeedramonZero/AlforceVeedramonZero/AlforceVeedramon Future: Power increases with friendship and decreases with dishonesty."

"Guilmon/Growlmon/WarGrowlmon/Gallantmon/Gallantmon Crimson Mode: Power increases with belief and decreases with lust for power."

"Omnimon: power ncreases with Trust, Belief, Courage and Friendaship. Power decreases with lust for power, dishonesty and cowardice,"

"Imperialdramon Palidin Mode: power increases with Courage, Honour, Friendship, Honesty and Kindness."

Sieg then realised something. The two Digidestined who wanted to be leader, he needed to attain the greatest power of good known in the Digital World, Imperialdramon Palidin Mode. Rika's partner was Gabumon, who could DNA with Agumon to reach Omnimon, and he remembered hearing the Digiegg of Honour could reach Imperialdramon, and if he DNA'd with Omnimon, then IPM would be born. Now that really was a problem. The three digidestined who would had the most trouble seeing eye to eye were the ones who most needed to work together. That's fate for you.

"What are you thinking Sieg?" Agumon inquired.

"Agumon, do you want to become Imperialramon Palidin Mode?"

"Of course, it's my dream. He's my highest form!"

"Great, y'know Rika, that girl who I think is attempting to compete for leadership?"

"Yeah,"

"And Andrew, the arrogant kid with the weird Digimon and Digivice?"

"Unfortunatly yes,"

"Well you have to DNA with their Digimon to reach IMP,"

"So it won't happen?"

"Well, let's just see if I really have what it takes to follow in Taichi and Davis's footsteps. Don't give up, ever. that's all I know when it comes to these situations. You've just got to have the courage to believe that everything will be OK." As Sieg finished another of his speeches, the red glow that had been following him burst into flames and then digitised, before entering the D-4 unknown to Sieg. There was a blip, and a message appeared on screen.

H-Spirit of Fire obtained. Pico and H-Spirit digivolve possible."

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
OOC: Did everyone forget me or something? Or are my posts invisible?

It was noon, Ikakkumon and Seth had swam across the Digital Ocean for hours. Then, a unexpected groan was heard.

"What was that?" inquired Ikakkumon.

"I'm just hungry," replied Seth, "let's go to the bank and find something to eat."

Ikkakumon swam to the bank of the ocean and dedigivolved into Gomamon.

"Pretty tired, aren't you?" Seth asked,"here, have some chocolate."

"Mmm, this is good," Gomamon said as an idea struck his head, "Marching Fishes! Cook these."

As Gomamon and Seth finished a meal of fish, they quickly took a nap. A few hours later, they decided to walk along the bank. Seth heard some voice and saw a giant eye of some sort. Seth and Gomamon decided to find out if they were friend or foe.

OOC: I ended it pretty short, since I wanted everyone else to include me in your group.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Andrew and Clopesmon looked out across the shore, Rika was still not willing to speak to her savoirs.

They could see another Digidestined with a fish Digimon coming towards them. Andrew flipped out the XD-vice to scan the incoming Digimon.

Gomamon
Rookie Digimon
This tiny fish Digimon is always in a helpful mood. It loves to help others, and is a good listener.

"Clopesmon, check this thing out," Andrew muttered, showing his Digimon the new creature. "Rika, I think we have company!" he shoute back to her, but was ignored again.

Andrew alked up to see the new Digidestined. "I'm Andrew, and this is Clopesmon. I have the XD-vice," he said, extending a hand to the boy.

S

Shadowcat

OOC: I am losing to Meramon already, ah yeah! Help would be nice, ya' know?

IC:

"Birdramon, continue attacking Meramon!" Sapphire commanded.

"All Right then, METEOR WING!" Birdramon shouted, using her attack. She flapped her wings, and a shower of fire meteors hti Meramon. Meramon grew bigger again, and Sapphire was about to break down soon, if Meramon continued growing bigger.

"FIRE BALL!" Meramon cried, creating a big fireball in his hand. He then used his powers to toss it at the Yokomon Family. Birdramon defended the Yokomon and took the hit.

"ROARING FLAME!" Meramon shouted, taking in a deep breath, before breathing out, releasing flames.

"FIRE FLAPPING!" Birdramon yelled, trying to counter Meramon's attack by flapping its wings hard, before releasing some flames at Meramon's attack. An explosion occured, and both Digimon were still standing.

"FIRE BALL! ROARING FLAME!" Meramon cried, launching a fireball at Birdramon, who was hit preety badly. Meramon took in a deep breath, before breathing out, using his Roaring Flame attack. The flames hit Birdramon and she was burnt. Birdramon soon de-digivolved, back into Biyomon.

"BIYOMON!" Sapphire shouted, after seeing Birdramon de-digivolved back into Biyomon.

"Sapphire, I'm fine. Yokomon, we'll attack altogether!" Biyomon said, giving commands.

"BUBBLE BLOW!" The Yokomon cried, releasing a storm of pink bubbles at Meramon.

"SPIRAL TWISTER!" Biyomon cried, releasing green flames in a shape of a twister. The attacks hit Meramon, but he grew bigger and bigger.

"I can't help, I'm so useless!" Sapphire said to herself silently, breaking down into tears. She didn't want Biyomon to be destroyed. Biyomon was like family to her. But How?

OOC: X Kazemon/Death Renamon, can we get the spirits? I'm asking just in case.

Nylf

OOC: Frozen Inferno, we're not forgetting you, you just seem to be doing your own thing and we're giving you the choice to join of your own free will. Plus Sieg, Rika and Andrew aren't exactly going to get along well, so you'll get caught up in a lot of chaos.(Personally I'm going to enjoy this. It's Digimon Adventures I & II all over again). And Sapphire, fine I'm on my way. The XD-vice isn't the only one with a portal.

IC:Sieg was getting really fed up. Andrew was talking to some kid called Seth. Then he noticed something. A Meramon and Birdramon were fighting, and Sapphire was caught in the middle.

"Want to play hero Agumon?"

"You know it!"

Sieg looked down the menu, and clicked the button "D-4 portal". A tear in time and space appeared, and he reluctantly steeped through it. The D-4's portals were far less comfortable than the XD-vice's probably were. But an emergency's an emergency.

He appeared at the Yokomon village too quick for his liking. There he saw a girl he guessed was Sapphire in tears, and a Birdramon losing badly to a Meramon.

"Agumon, Digimorph time!"

"Right!"

Sieg clicked the "Digi-Morph activate!" button on his D-4, and a menu was brought up. He clicked Veemon and Agumon fractilised and reconfigured to Veemon.

"Alright, lets kick some Meramon hiney!"

"OK Veemon, time to digivolve!"

Sieg clicked the "Digivolve activate!" button on his D-4, and Veemon began to glow.

"Veemon digivolve to....Veedramon!"

Veedramon steeped out of the light. The same size as Greymon, but he had two white horns sticking out of the back of his head, and a long horn on his nose. His underbelly was white as well, but it beared the infamous "X-V" crest. His arms sported long claws, and were half white and half blue. He had a scar over his eye, on his nose and on his left leg.

"Booyah, let's rock! Hammer Punch!" Veedramon cried, as he jumped over to Meramon and punched him clean in the face. Sieg walked over to Sapphire and lifted her to her feet.

"We're here to help. Name's Sieg, and I'll assume you're Sapphire? It's a nice name."

Sapphire didn't reply.

"Veedramon, finish this!" Sieg yelled, as his sword glowed.

"Cutting Shot!" Veedramon yelled, as the shape on his belly shot out a laser beam that cut right through Meramon, but didn't destroy him. All it did was knock a black gear out of his back, which then exploded.. Meramon shook his head.

"Sorry about that, haven't been myself lately. You know I think Devimon may be back, I did this the last time he was on File Island,"

"It's alright, you'd better get back to your volcano," Veedramon answered. The Yokomon also forgave Meramon.

"Gosh you're right! Well I'll see you round. The digidestined this time aren't much of a team though,"

"Hopefully Sieg will handle that, well later!"

"Bye Veedramon! Sorry 'bout that Biyomon and Digidestined," Meramon said, as he ran back to his home. Veedramon went back to being Veemon, and then something odd happened. Sieg's sword glew bright white, and a small statue appeared. It had armour like a fairy's on it. It flew over to Sapphire, and landed in her hands.

"Dunno what that is, but it must be yours. I'll see you round. Most of us are meeting at Centarumon's temple, join us if you want!"

And with that, Sieg and Veemon disappeared into another portal, this one leading to the temple, since they were behind schedule. Little did they know how much trouble they caused due to them being late .....

OOC: There, I'm helped. And who knew it would be fun? And Power Shot and XK, give me a minute, I just love playing hero.

Last edited:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Sure Sapphire. Sorry, my mom was hogging the computer.

BIC:

Rika didn't pay any attention to the kid who had called her. "Hmm, maybe if you know what's good for you you'll get out of my way. Now I've got to go to this temple thing to find where Agumon can digivolve." Rika walked away with Agumon following close behind. Lucemon shrugged.

"She's weird like that. I know...she'll get over it in a day or two. But right now I would suggest you stay out of her way; she's pretty neasty when she's angry." Luecmon flew towards her. "I only know because I chose you guys to be the DigiDestined."

Rika relaxed a little when she reached the temple, and opened the door slowly. (is there a door? I forgot. I haven't seen that in a while) No one was there, so she sighed. "Well, at least I'm alone."

Lucemon flew up towards the cracking cieling. "Ya know, Rika, you're being very mean to your friends. You should stop it. Just loosen up. I mean, just because Sieg has Agumon doesn't mean that you can pretend you're the leader."

Rika spat on the ground. "Ha. I'm not looking to be any leader. I'm already the leader of my own little group."

Lucemon sighed and hovered down to the ground, touching one foot to it and then the other. "Rika, you really have to stop it. Please. I don't mind you having Agumon, but you're being mean to me and him."

"Lucemon, why did you have to pick me? I was having a normal life, and then you came along and ruined it."

"Agumon, you?"

"I can't disobey Rika," Agumon said with a weird tone in his voice.

"Get rid of him, Agumon."

Agumon sighed and started. "Agumon, digivolve to...Greymon!" Greymon released a fire ball at Lucemon, who barely avoided it. Greymon seemed almost like he didn't want to do that. Rika laughed.

"Digivolve again, Greymon."

Greymon nodded, not wanting to but not being able to disobey his master. "Greymon, digivolve to...SkullGreymon!"

SkullGreymon relased a cannon that Lucemon flew above, and it started outside. Rika gasped, she hadn't meant for that to happen.

"SkullGreymon, you're supposed to digivolve to MetalGreymon!"

OOC: SkullGreymon's being evil...someone help me. Of course, he'll digivolve all the way back to Punimon when he's defeated. Rika's trapped inside the temple since the stones fell down on the door, and she's muttering to herself how she can get out without anyone's help.

Nylf

OOC: Hopefully I didn't godmod much in the last post, but I helped Sapphire. Now, time to play hero once more! Man I love my job.

Sieg and Veemon stepped out of the ortal, right into the face of SkullGreymon! Sieg swore and jumped out of the way of a missile, as did Veemon.

"I'm guessing this is Rika's fault. She must have forced Agumon to reach the ultimate level the childish fool," he said harshly, not realising she was in perfect hearing range.

"Oh thank goodness Sieg, you're the only one who can stop this monstrosity!" Lucemon called, as he dodged a swipe of SkullGreymon's claws. You could tell he was doing his best not to enter Falldown Mode.

"Right, now Veemon draws his power from friendship, so I'm guessing you're feeling pumped up after our last save?"

"Yep! I could go ultimate if I wanted!"

"We'lll just try champion for now, my D-4 doesn't allow Ultimate till I get the crest," Sieg said, as Veemon digivolved to Veedramon on the mention of Champion.

"V-Nova Blast!" he shouted, as he shot a V-shaped fireball at the skeletal creature. It merely swiped it away, then knocked Veedramon against a wall, before turning his attentions to Sieg. Sieg swore, then noticed the Spirit Activate command was available. He had no clue what it meant, so he clicked it.

"Digi-Spirit activate! Sieg Digivolve to.....AGUNIMON!" he yelled, as he became a Digimon. Veedramon was in awe, and he got back to his feet.

"C'mon pal, let's kick some evil ***!" Agunimon said to Veedramon, as they stood next to each other preparing a combined assault.

"V-Nova Blast!"

"Burning Salamander!"

The two shouted, as they shot a V-shaped fireball and stream of flames at the creature. It threw it back against a wall, but it simply got up, angrier. Agunimon and Veedramon swore.

"If only I could reach Ultimate..." Veedramon muttered, as he dodged a blind swipe from SkullGreymon, while Agunimon attempted to beat the skelton down with raw fist power. All that got him was a claw to the face.

"SIEG!" Veedramon yelled, as the wall Agunimon had collided with began to glow, and the Crest of Courage appeared on it. Agunimon got up, and ran right at SkullGreymon, who as about to fire a missile at Veedramon, and punched him with flaming fists. Unfortunatly the missile got knocked of course, and was now coming at Sieg.

"THAT DOES IT!" Veedramon yelled, as the wall glew brighter, until the D-4(which was still clipped to Agunimon) glew as well.

"Veedramon digivolve to...AeroVeedramonZero!"

A new Digimon appeared, a much cleaner version of Veedramon, but now with a pair of black horns coming out the back of his head, a pair of red wings coming out of his back, a pair of blades extending from his arms, and blades running the length of his legs.

"I knew there was digivolution related stuff in here!" AeroVeedramonZero grinned, as he flew and punched the missile out of the way, and which narrowly missed Lucemon.

"Way to go pal!" Agunimon grinned, as the spirit deactivated and left a battered Sieg sitting on the pyramid floor.

"Yeah, now, as I was saying earlier, your bony *** is mine!" AeroVeedramonZero laughed, as he punched SkullGreymon against a wall.

"Dragon Impulse!" AeroVeedramonZero yelled, as his entire body glowed and shot an energy blast at SkullGreymon, finally finishing him, and causing him to de-digivolve back to Punimon. AeroVeedramonZero went back to DemiVeemon, after all the battling he'd done today. Sieg pulled himself up an glared at Rika.

"You call yourself a leader, yet you turn on your friends, and turn your Digimon into 'that, I would have handed over leadership easily, but after that display, I'll think I'd better stay in command. Now I'm going further, you do as you will," Sieg said, with a tone of anger in his voice, as he picked up DemiVeemon, waiting for a reply.

OOC: Sorry 'bout the harshness, but Sieg can't stand people who do what Rika just did.

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Am I the only one taking it slow with finding our Crests? If this is going to be a long story, we should take it easy.

And just to clarify, Andrew doesn't hate Sieg, he just considers him of lesser status.

BiC:

Andrew was left alone with Seth, Gomamon, and Clopesmon. A few things had begun to active inside the strange Digivice.

It was showing the Digivolutions of many different Digidestined. Sieg's marker had flashed into Agunimon, before reverted back. The Agumon had changed from Agumon to Veemon, and then again to reach higher stages of power.

Rika's Agumon had simply transformed into Skullgreymon, before changing back into Punimon.

"This is happening just too fast," Andrew muttered, walking away from the shore. Seth, not knnowing what else to do, consented to follow the captain.

"They are gaining levels of power too quickly," Andrew said to himself, scanning for Sapphire's Digivice. It was still located in Prima Village. "An inbalance of power will be followed by the loss of it."

He turned to Seth. "Seth, I don't know what's going on, but we may need to gather the rest of the Digidestined. If I'm right, Sieg and Rika's Digimon will be too weak to fight, and Sapphire's in damaged. We should head to the village she's in, and have her come with us."

He checked his XD-vice, there was still Momiji, another seperated Digidestined. "We should head to the village with XD Transport, then decide what to do from there."

OoC: I've left that free for Seth to answer. I don't mind you all playing hero, I love doing it, just slow down on what you get a little, notice how slow I'm taking?

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Me likey evil...:)

BIC:

Rika stared as she managed to get out of the rubble. She made it out of a broken window (with a few cuts) and picked up the small pink blob called Punimon. She knelt over him with her hands around him, touching her chest, and cried. Yep, she cried.

"Punimon...I'm so, so sorry...please forgive me...I was being such a jerk to everyone..." Tears flowed freely from her eyes as she squinted them to keep them out of her face.

Punimon simply turned around and said, "Puni, puni!"

Rika had no idea what he had just said, so she kept on crying. "I'm such a big jacka**...I'm so sorry...everyone was right."

Rika stood up and faced Sieg, Veemon, and the rest. "I'm sorry. I was such a big jerk to you guys...I feel like an idiot now. I'm so sorry..." Rika trailed off, hoping her friends would forgive her.

"I'm so sorry..."

Nylf

OOC: You try fighting SkullGreymon with a Champion and then tell me to slow down. Anyway I'm fixing an explanation that means I won't be doing it for a while. And H-spirit is like Champion level, so don't overreact.

Sieg stared at Rika. And he thought he changed personality quickly. He was usually forgiving, but he was caught between moods, so he simply nodded, and went into the next room. He ad pulled his sword out so he wouldn't limp as much.

Sieg went further into the chamber, using his sword to keep him propped up. He had checked the crest slot in his D-4, but there had been no crest. Clearly something strange was happening.

"Are you OK Sieg?" DemiVeemon asked, who had already raided Sieg's bag and was back to full strength.

"I've been a lot better. I think there was something strange about that room. Crest Digivolution activated without a crest. It could be I achieved what Hikari said all Digidestined could do, or it could be that this temple has a few secrets, but don't expect to reach AeroVeedramonZero, MetalGreymon or WarGrowlmon for a while, 'kay?"

"'Kay. Now, how are we going to find out, are we going to kick some more hiney?" DemiVeemon questioned, clearly over excited after all the fighting they'd been doing. Sieg found the wall with the insignia he had been looking for, and sat down.

"Nope, we're going to read this wall, well the D-4 is!"

"What do you mean?"

"See these markings? I can't read them, but I just looked down the D-4 and it has a translator option, so I'll turn that on, scan the wall, and then we'll hopefully find out what happened back there," and as he said that DemiVeemon plonked his butt down and stared at the wall. All he could see was a picture of a D-4, the many differant crests and a XD-vice. Sieg had pressed the button and the D-4 was scanning the text. Finally, there was a click and the following appeared on screen:

To those who wield the D-4s and the XD-vice, an instruction manual, as well as hints and tips on the crests, eggs and spirits.

The D-4 has all the abilities of the previous Digivices, them being Digivolve, Crest Digivolve, Warp Digivolve, Armour digivolve, Golden Armour Digivolve and Spirit Digivolve. Also, it now has the ability to change any rookie to any other rookie in a new form of power, the Digi-Morph. The menu displays all these options, and they will become available when you have met set requirements:

Digivolve: You have your Digimon.
Digi-Morph: You have your Digimon.
Crest Digivolve: You have your Digimon and your Crest.*
Warp Digivolve: You are able to tap the power of your crest directly from your soul, and you have your Digimon.
Armour Digivolve: You have a Digiegg of one of the crests, and a Digimon who can use it.
Golden Armour Digivolve: You have the Digi-Egg of Miracles, and a Digimon who can use it.
Spirit Digivolve: You have either the H or B spirits of one of the elements.

* The walls of the pyramid have been exposed to Digivolution energy on numerous occasions. Thus, when both you and your Digimon display the quality of the crest you are chosen by, this temple will act as a conduit for the crest energy and allow them to Digivolve without the crest. Be warned, as this temple also allows the nega version of the digivolution if the opposite requirements are met.

Now the XD-vice is differant. Though it has no abilities the others do not possess, it does lack the Digi-Morph ability. The reason for that is the XD-vice has been tied to a one of a kind Digimon, known as Clopesmon. This Digimon was created by means unknown, and only one exists. The XD-vice is the only digivice that works on him, and thus this means the XD-vice will only be given to the perfect partner for Clopesmon. Also, since that isn't good enough to justify the lack of Digi-Morph, Gennai made the Portal System much easier to use and a lot more comfortable on the user. There are another few options available, but we feel it is too early to reveal them.

Finally, we must mention that he who is chosen by fire and courage will be the leader. He will be tested many times, and he will rarely come out of these situations well. Therefore, we pray that the Digidestined of the fifth adventure work together under his leadership, and never abandon one another. The enemy foreseen is a great one indeed, and we need you all to work as a team. That is all we are able to reveal, but you have our blessings.

Signed: Seraphimon, Orphanimon, Kerpymon, Calumon, Azulongmon, Baihumon, Zhuqiamon, Ebonwumon, Huanglongmon and Gennai.

PS: Kerpymon wrote this for us, so please excuse his carefreeness.

"Well that explains a lot" Sieg thought, as he pulled out what was left of his food and proceeded to eat it. Who knew digivolving took so much energy?

Last edited:
S

Shadowcat

Power Shot: I'm in Yokomon Village, so my Digivice is in Primary Village with me. I'm now typing this post in Sapphire's POV.

IC:

That kid, who saved me. He had an Agumon, which could transform into a Veemon. I don't know what will happen to me. Biyomon was injured. She is my partner and I couldn't do anything to help her.

"Biyomon, you take a rest in the village with the Yokomon. I'll explore the area by myself." I said to my partner, telling her to rest.

"But-" Biyomon said.

"No. I'll be fine." I intercepted. I left and walked to the lake, and decided to go swimming. Too bad I had no swimming clothes. Nevermind, I won't go swimming. I took out my D-4 to see where the other digidestined were. Rika and Seig seemed to be together. 'They must be spending some quality time together' I thought. I decided to stop scanning for other digidestined, as I was getting bored. I went back after washing my face.

OOC: this is short. Ah well...

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Just to tell you xXSapphireXx, it is "Biyomon, digivolve to...Birdramon!" not adding the s after digivolve. Just so ya know.

BIC:

Rika held Punimon close and sighed, getting up and following Sieg into the temple. He seemed to be looking at a sort of inscription. Rika's eyes widened. She had seen this writing before. She could read it perfectly!

To those who wield the D-4s and the XD-vice, an instruction manual, as well as hints and tips on the crests, eggs and spirits.

The D-4 has all the abilities of the previous Digivices, them being Digivolve, Crest Digivolve, Warp Digivolve, Armour digivolve, Golden Armour Digivolve and Spirit Digivolve. Also, it now has the ability to change any rookie to any other rookie in a new form of power, the Digi-Morph. The menu displays all these options, and they will become available when you have met set requirements:

Digivolve: You have your Digimon.
Digi-Morph: You have your Digimon.
Crest Digivolve: You have your Digimon and your Crest.*
Warp Digivolve: You are able to tap the power of your crest directly from your soul, and you have your Digimon.
Armour Digivolve: You have a Digiegg of one of the crests, and a Digimon who can use it.
Golden Armour Digivolve: You have the Digi-Egg of Miracles, and a Digimon who can use it.
Spirit Digivolve: You have either the H or B spirits of one of the elements.

* The walls of the pyramid have been exposed to Digivolution energy on numerous occasions. Thus, when both you and your Digimon display the quality of the crest you are chosen by, this temple will act as a conduit for the crest energy and allow them to Digivolve without the crest. Be warned, as this temple also allows the nega version of the digivolution if the opposite requirements are met.

Now the XD-vice is differant. Though it has no abilities the others do not possess, it does lack the Digi-Morph ability. The reason for that is the XD-vice has been tied to a one of a kind Digimon, known as Clopesmon. This Digimon was created by means unknown, and only one exists. The XD-vice is the only digivice that works on him, and thus this means the XD-vice will only be given to the perfect partner for Clopesmon. Also, since that isn't good enough to justify the lack of Digi-Morph, Gennai made the Portal System much easier to use and a lot more comfortable on the user. There are another few options available, but we feel it is too early to reveal them.

Finally, we must mention that he who is chosen by fire and courage will be the leader. He will be tested many times, and he will rarely come out of these situations well. Therefore, we pray that the Digidestined of the fifth adventure work together under his leadership, and never abandon one another. The enemy foreseen is a great one indeed, and we need you all to work as a team. That is all we are able to reveal, but you have our blessings.

Signed: Seraphimon, Orphanimon, Kerpymon, Calumon, Azulongmon, Baihumon, Zhuqiamon, Ebonwumon, Huanglongmon and Gennai.

PS: Kerpymon wrote this for us, so please excuse his carefreeness.

Rika laughed a bit, startling Sieg. Kerpymon was always one of her favorite Digimon. She had never seen Lucemon, so that's why she hadn't known, but Kerpymon had always been funny in any game or card game she played.

"Hey Sieg?" she asked. "I'm sorry I tried to get Gabumon to act as rhe leader. I truly am. I should just stop and let everyone do what they want to. So...sorry about SkullGreymon."

A light blue light came from under the rubble pile.

"Do you want to be my friend? I know I was acting jerkish before."

The blue glow glowed even brighter. The rubble parted and out of it came a small yellow necklace. It floated over to Rika, and she smiled. "A tag!"

She rushed over to the rubble and cleared it, seeing a small pointed circle. It was, as she remembered, the Crest of Friendship. She scanned it with her tag, and it became a crest, fitting into her tag and she sat back down with Punimon.

"Like I was saying...I shouldn't try to be the leader. Go ahead...laugh."

Nylf

OOC: Um, laugh at what?

"Laugh at what?" Sieg said, as he scanned further down the inscription. There was nothing to laugh at. Humans were instictivelly aiming for higher status, so when one thinks another doesn't deserve high status, they will challenge it.

"I don't blame you for wanting to be leader, but you went about it the wrong way. Power doesn't make you the leader. What makes you the leader you cannot attain, but be blessed with. I didn't want to be the leader, but with this world you don't have a choice. It takes your qualities and assigns you a position. No-one can decide or predict what you'll be when you arrive or before you arrive. That's why this fire type digimon and goggles make the leader is a load of bs(he actually says that), the only proof what you are is your crest, since it is the physical embodiment of thegreatest power of your soul. And the leader in this world is always granted the crest of courage. You don't choose the crest, it chooses you, so I'm stuck the leader I'm afraid,"

He finally found what he was looking for. A link point. He pulled out a link cable he had found on the D-4, and placed it in the point. His D-4 glowed, and a full Digi-Dex appeared.

"And on the friend thing, sure."

OOC: Short, since this is a conversation. I'm becoming a bit like Izzy now, since I just downloaded a fully accesable Digi-Dex. The XD's alright, but I can look up any Digimon at anytime, while the XD can only scan and find info.

Last edited:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: At how stupid I was being.

BIC:

"At how stupid I was being," Rika said. She smiled when Sieg said yes, he would be her friend. Punimon struggled to get out of her arms, and she let him down onto the floor. He spun around.

"Punimon, digivolve to...Tsunomon!"

Rika hugged Tsunomon. "Oh Tsunomon, I never thought you would digivolve again! Thank you. We'll have to build up your strength in order for you to digivolve again."

Tsunomon nodded, and turned to Sieg. "Who's this? I don't remember...everything before I was SkullGreymon is a big blur."

"This is Sieg. He's our friend. He has the real Agumon. Anyway, we have to find somewhere to hide out for the night. If all the Digimon here are that nasty, we need to hide until you can digivolve."

DemiVeemon smiled, and Rika fell over backwards. "Where did you come from? I was under that rubble the entire time, so I didn't see the fight."

DemiVeemon laughed. "I'm Sieg's Agumon, just in a morphed In-Training form. So...hi!"

Rika smiled as well, and petted Tsunomon. "Well...you should make friends with Tsunomon. He's going to be my partner forever."

WAIT!

"My little brother...he's back in the real world and I need to make sure he doesn't tell on me! He was hiding behind the doorway...I could hear him breathing. By the way he'll never be a good spy. But I need to make sure that he doesn't tell that I'm in the Digital World."

OOC: I'll just need to very temporarily go back and tell my brother about Digimon, at which time I'll find my DigiEgg. Just so we can progress faster.

Nylf

OOC: Allow me to create a plot for this.*Cracks knuckles*

IC:"Well this temple also records prior adventures, and two days here is like two minutes in the real world accprding to the wall on the right, so we have plenty of time to get you home. BUT the only recorded portals are at the top of File island, some weird TVs that are scattered around the Digital World, there's two in Server, one in the desert, but only Etemon and Datamon can open that, the infamous one in Myotismon's castle, but it's heavily guarded, and finally the XD-vice can open portals. All except the TV's were used by Taichi and Hikari, the File Island one is the tram by Seadramon's lake, but only Gennai can make it work. The TV's require a Digivice to work, I already mentioned why the two Server one's aren't a good idea, so either a TV or Anrew are you're best bet. Which one do you want to use, since I can upload a map of all TV locations from here if you choose that one, or I can contact Andrew and get him here quickly?" Sieg said, working out her problem with speed only Izumi Koushiro could have matched.

OOC: Short, but there are your options. I'll set it up so that either choice will work.

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
Seth was relieved to finally meet another Digidestined, but Clopsemon, just scared him because of the one eye. “Hmm, do you know where Momiji is?” Seth asked Andrew.

“Yeah, my XD-vice can transport us there,” Andrew said as he activated the XD-vice. They were quickly transported to an area that Momiji wasn’t in.

“Where’s Momiji?” Seth asked.

“He’s close, uh, he’s to the north of us,” Andrew answered.

“Your XD-vice probably has been used too much,” suggested Seth, “look!” he said pointing at two glittering tags, “Crest tags!”

Seth and Andrew take the Crest tags, and then Seth, Andrew, Gomamon, and Clopsemon suddenly fall into a hole which soon becomes a tunnel.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Thank you. Quite a list.

BIC:

"Well, let's see. My brother is only 8, so if Andrew shows up opening the portal he'll scream 'Mom told me not to talk to strangers!' so my best bet would be a TV."

Tsunomon bounced up and down for no particular reason, and then fell over. Since he was a blob he couldn't get up very well.

"OK...I live in Osaka, so we'd have to get there by some TV over here.." Rika said, pointing to a TV screen on Sieg's D4. "I was best in math in 7th grade. I even went to the Math Olympics."

Sieg nodded, and the TV Rika had pointed at started flashing. A rip was heard, sounding oddly like a zipper, and a portal right near the rubble opened up. Rika sort of did a salute with two fingers and hopped through, taking Tsunomon with her. "I'll be back soon!"

---

The portal immediately dumped her outside of the large courtyard place where she lived. She had appeared right near a large brown fence, and she picked herself up and started running. Turning the corner, she bumped into someone. She fell onto the sidewalk and tried to regain her senses as she looked at the kid through her blurred vision.

The male who had bumped her had shoulder-length blue hair and had a long-sleeved maroon shirt underneath his green jacket. He had grey pants and his shoes were green and yellow. He extended a hand and helped her up, as she picked up Tsunomon he smiled.

"My name is Koiji. Sorry about that...I wasn't looking where I was going."

Rika was lost in thoughts of how...handsome he was... "No, it's my fault. Tsunomon and I were just..."

"Tsunomon? As in a Digimon?" he interrupted.

"Yeah. Why?"

Koiji rubbed the back of his neck. "I...you're a DigiDestined, right? So was I. I was the Human and Beast Spirits of Darkness..."

"Bad memories?"

"Yeah."

Rika took Koiji's hand in hers, and smiled. "You'll get over it. Do you...uh...want to meet the rest of the new Digidestined?"

Koiji nodded, but Rika remembered she had to tell her brother about where she was. She held up one finger, signaling she would be back in a minute, and ran up to her house. She looked in Zeno's room, and there he was, playing with a plastic Duskmon figure.

"Zeno?" she asked.

Zeno turned and smiled at his big sister, his idol. It was hard to believe she could do such a terrible thing to Gabumon and still have Zeno look up to her.

"Zeno...look. See this?" she pointed to Gabumon. Zeno nodded warily.

"It's a Digimon, isn't it?" he asked. "Like Duskmon."

Rika nodded. "Yes. He's my partner. Now, I want you to make sure Mommy doesn't find out where I am. I'll be going to the Digital World for a while, but you have to be absolutely quiet about it. I won't be gone long, maybe five minutes or so. But you can't let Mom know."

Zeno nodded and gave the plastic Duskmon to her. "You can have it; just in case..."

Rika nodded. "Thanks."

Her D4 started glowing, and the toy became a statue and absorbed into the part where the scanner was. She remembered Koiji, and ran back out the door.

"Thanks Zeno," she muttered.

Koiji was waiting for her, and she nodded. "All right, I'm going to tell Sieg he has to open the portal. Hopefully the D4 has some kind of communication device."

A microphone opened up, and thankfully it didn't make her voice any louder. "Sieg, open the portal. I'm ready."

A strip opened and she and Koiji jumped through it, appearing at the base of the temple. She opened the door, and saw Sieg still sitting there peacefully.

"So...this is Koiji," she said happily.

OOC: What can I say? I'm in love again...watch this clip (you have to have RealPlayer or RealVideo10 to view it)

http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Tdfn/Downloads/amvs.htm
It's the life of Koichi Kimura

I spell Kouichi Koiji =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Nylf

OOC: This is while you were in the Digital World, remember day = minute there. I've managed to come up with an explanation though.(I'm breaking all laws of physics, but it should work, but it will take a while to explain fully)

Sieg was fed up waiting for Rika. He hated the day here = minute there rule. He knew that it would kinda ruin the team thing if she disappeared and reappeared here a week later. So he set about finding an option that would save time. The rest of the group had met up with him by the time he found an option, and by this time most had found their tags. Sieg had realised something. The time here and the time there must be seperate, so he could rewind time here and it would work, but the real world wouldn't be affected. So he did the biggest risk he could. He put all the crests in his D-4, including the Friendship crest Rika had left behind, and then clicked the rewind option. It was weird travelling back in time, but when it was over, it was like nothing had happened since Rika had left. The only one who could remember anything was Sieg, so he knew he would get Rika's call soon, and he did.

He opened the portal, and was greeted by an extra face. Rika had brought someone with her. Some kid in a green shirt, red T-shirt and with black hair. Sieg shuddered when he saw him. He had always been able to 'read' people when he saw them, and what he 'read' wasn't a nice story.

OOC: I can actually do that. It's not psycic powers or anything, I just read body language, and I can tell emotions, and you can learn a lot from a person by reading their emotions. And I know Koichi's story 'cos I just read it on DigiStarlight.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: The episodes with Kouichi should be on tomorrow and the day after at 7:00 (in New Jersey where I live) AM. He was just introuduced and the last episode I saw a week ago was Ice Ice Baby. I know what you meant by "read" people...

BIC:

Sieg looked very oddly at Kouichi, sort of inspecting him. Rika shuddered a little and took Kouichi's hand, leading him out to the beach for a minute as she talked to Sieg.

"He's good, trust me. He's a Digidestined. Can't you just be nice like I did for you? I mean, if your crest is courage, be corageous and trust him. Not everyone is evil, Sieg."

Rika rejoined Kouichi on the beach, and sat down with the waves gently lapping at her feet. "So...what happened? You look kind of sad."

Kouichi smiled. "It's not a pretty story...but first, you haven't even told me your name."

"Rika."

"Aha. Mine's Kouichi Kimura. Um..where do I start. My brother and I, his name was Kouji, were friends at birth, but our parents divorced. They each got remarried, and when I was eleven I found out I was a Digidestined and that's it."

Rika looked at him sadly. "There's something else...you're not telling me something. Can't you trust me? I mean, my crest is the crest of Friendship, and I'll always be your friend no matter what. I know we just met, but you can tell me."

"No. No I can't. It's just too painful."

Rika sighed. She looked out over the beach as the sun started setting. It had already been setting when she had left, and so Sieg must have done some weird thing. She felt at her neck, but her crest wasn't inserted into her tag!

"I'll be right back," she said.

Rika got up and slammed open the door of the temple. "Where is it!?" she asked.

OOC: Ooh....you in trouble...=P

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Just a bit of godmodding there FrozenInferno, but not too bad. We should head to Primary Village.

BiC:

Andrew, Seth, and their Digimon fell through the deep hole. Andrew could see the bottom coming up, and realized they would be squashed.

"Seth, get on my back!" he ordered, and Seth obeyed. "Clopesmon, grab Gomamon!"

Andre kicked hard at the wall's side, digging into the earth so as to slow them down. Clopesmon merely flew himself down, but being a Digidestined is never easy.

Andrew took the hit, sending shocks of pain up his legs. Painful as it was, it was nothing to the commado, so he looked around.

"Are we stuck?" Seth asked.

"No place is a holding chamber for me in the Digital World," Andrew answered, taking out his XD-vice. "We need to get to Primary Village, so I should lock onto Sapphire's Digivice."

His warp list appeared, showing Sapphire's location. "I've never taken anyone through the transport with me, but if Clopesmon can come, I guess it will let you."

"Are you up to it?" he asked.

"Yeah," stated the boy, he didn't like it in there anyway.

"Let's do it, XD Transport!" he roared, slashing the air once again, creating the rip in reality that gave him acess to freedom. "You go into the hole," Andrew explained, before shoving the child through, followed by Clopesmon and Gomamon.

The rip in reality led them to the outskirts of a tiny village, with small baby Digimon moving around. "Well, let's find Sapphire," Andrew muttered, before ordering them to search.