• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digi-Morph Activate!

Nylf

OOC: CUE GOGGLE BOY MOMENT!!

Sieg lept out of his skin. He'd never done that. Maybe it was the goggles.. Anyway, he was terrified about what was about to happen. He checked his D-4, and found all crests still inserted.

"Too early for these," he thought, as he clicked the disperse button. All the crests(I emphasise ALL), we're scattered about the island once more. Unfortunatly, the crest of Friendship had been in there. He was in for it.

"I asked WHERE'S my crest?"

"Ok, you're not going to believe this but...." Sieg explained the whole story, including him dispersing the crests just a second ago. Rika merely stood on.

OOC: Short, but you have to react. Sorry 'bout that, but it mean all crests are all over the world, again.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: YAY!! Duskmon time!

BIC:

Rika stood there steaming while Sieg told her that she would need to find her Friendship crest once more. When he was finished, she stood there with her face looking VERY angry. The D4 started glowing, and a rainbow line went around her hand.

"EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!"

Rika's body changed very weirdly, and when she was finished she landed on a platform that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. "DUSKMON!"

Duskmon's eyes locked onto Sieg as he started up an attack. "Shadow Flame!" he screeched as a large black ball came out of his left arm and hit Sieg. It knocked him backwards into the wall as some small stones fell onto him.

Kouichi came running, and gasped when he saw Duskmon. "Sieg, get down! She's realized her spirit of darkness, and now she'll destroy anyone who's opposed her!"

Duskmon turned around to face Kouichi, and thrust his sword at him. "Stay out of my way."

Kouichi landed on the beach, and struggled to get up. "See? She won't do a word of what anyone says, even me..."

Duskmon's eyes softened as he saw Kouichi start bleeding from his chest. Kouichi clutched a hand to his chest and tried to stop the bleeding.

"Duskmon...it's me...Kouichi..." he gasped.

Duskmon knelt down and clutched at his head, fighting....Rika was fighting inside and she wsn't winning....

OOC: I'm hoping that when Rika sees Kouichi hurt she will revert back to human and we'll be happy again...so don't defeat me yet. This is quite fun =P

Nylf

OOC: Two things. Doesn't mean I won't attempt to beat some sense into your head. And two, I'm coming off after this, my parents will kill me if I don't.

"So, we're going spirit are we? Well it worked for SkullGreymon, it will work here! Execute Spirit Evolution, Flamon!"(Yep, I'm not that stupid)
Sieg literally transfomed into a Rookie Digimon, withe flame-like orange hair all over his body, a pair of red shorts, a red shirt, numerous white tattooes and a pair of earrings.

"Flamon?" Kouichi asked, barely fighting back the chest pain.

"My pico spirit. I need to weaken Duskmon, not destroy him. DemiVeemon, Digivolve then Digi-Morph!"

"Right!" The blue dino answered as he Digivolved to Veemon, then Digi-Morphed to Guilmon.

"Baby Salamander!" Sieg yelled, firing a dragon shaped fireball at Duskmon.

"Pyrosphere!" Guilmon shouted, shooting a large Fireball at Duskmon. The fight was on.

OOC: We'll finish this tomorrow. Oops, sounded like the bad guy. Anyway, i'm trying to negate common sense and replace it with impulse, Tai/Davis/Takuya style! That's why I'm fighting.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: OK. OK. (for both things) and I believe when you digivolve to Flamon it would be "Execute, Pico Evolution" like B-Spirits are "Execute, Beast Spirit Evolution" and such.

BIC:

Duskmon watched through uncaring eyes as Sieg digivolved into Flamon. He laughed. "Do you really think you can defeat me like that? Two rookie forms. Against a champion. Ha."

Duskmon launched Shadow Flame at both, countering their attacks. The attacks disintegrated and Duskmon took his sword out again, getting ready to slash Sieg.

"Rika!" Kouichi yelled. "Don't...do it!" He coughed out a little blood and grasped his chest, then got up and ran at Duskmon, stopping in the doorway. "Don't..." he muttered as he knelt on the ground, almost dead.

Duskmon hesitated, and started to kneel down near Kouichi. "Ko...uichi?" he asked. "Help me..."

That's when Duskmon completely took over. He laughed and turned to Sieg, then slashed his sword at Guilmon, cutting through him and forcing him back to DemiVeemon stage. Flamon watched as his partner fainted on the ground.

Duskmon let loose his control for a second, and Rika used that second to grasp the ground. He thrust his sword into the ground, and that hooked him there until Sieg or Kouichi could destroy him.

"Kouichi..." he moaned as a single tear dropped onto the ground.

OOC: A little dramatic, but nevertheless..

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Time for my group's part of the story.

BiC:

Spitting up, Andrew headed for the east edge of Yokomon Village, while Seth and Gomamon searched the south. Clopesmon went alone to the north.

There were tiny baby Digimon everywhere. Yokomon, all sorts of info cam piling into the Xd-vice's storage. Andrew tried something new.

He scanned the data on the village, a unique feature he assumed only he and Clopesmon had. He learned that the Yokomon Village was guarded by a flame Digimon.

He felt himself collide with someone, who fell back from Andrew's superior weight. He looked down to notice a girl younger than him rubbing her head, she had hit in on the pavement.

"Sorry," Andrew said, extending a hand to the girl. She didn't take it but instead stood up on her own. Andrew withdrew his hand, saying, "I didn't mean to bump into you, but I wasn't paying attention."

Again the girl didn't speak, and Andrew had a chance to observe her. She was smaller than he was, wearing a trainer's outfit he had seen in a game once, but couldn't remember what. "Are you Sapphire?" he asked, getting annoyed at the girl's lack of response.

The girl nodded, so Andrew opened the XD-vice. "Seth? Clopesmon?" he muttered into the reciever.

"Yes?" came back Seth's voice, followed by Clopesmon.

"Did you find her?" Clopesmon asked.

"Yeah, lock onto my coordinates and get here," Andrew answered, flipping the Digivice back into his pocket. "I'm Andrew, the leader of the Digidestined."

"Sapphire," she stammered out at last, leaving Andrew satisfied that he wasn't dealing with a mute.

Seth and the two Digimon appeared down the street. "Seth, Gomamon, Clopesmon. This is Sapphire, our new team mate."

OoC: Nothing personal Shiny Flygon, my character still thinks he's the leader. This will be eventually followed by an actual showdown for the goggles.

Last edited:
S

Shadowcat

OOC: I'm in Yokomon Village not Primary Village. Also, a side trip to the real world for me! I bring Matt, Sora and Mimi! Rika can really use Matt, hello he can help you find the Crest of Friendship. I just wanted Rika to help Rika with Yamato. I just wanted to bring 3 older digidestined, hehe! Oh yes: Matt=Yamato.

IC:

"Hi, I'm going to the real world for a while. I need to stock up on food and water. I'll bring some stuff for the digidestined." Sapphire said, going to a TV. She held up her D-4 and said, "All Right, Digital Gate Open!"

Sapphire was back in the real world, back in Odaiba; with Yokomon. She didn't want to travel here, she wanted to go to Shibuya. It wouldn't matter. Sapphire walked and bumped into a girl; no, a teenager.

"I'm sorry." Sapphire said to the teenager, who wore a green shirt and skirt. She was in Odaiba Secondary School.

"Nevermind," She said. Then she spotted Yokomon and suddenly became excited.

"A Yokomon?" She asked.

"Yes. Why?" Sapphire asked in return.

"Oh, she reminded me of my partner Digimon." The teenager replied.

"You have a partner digimon?" Sapphire asked.

"Yes. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sora. Sora Takenouchi." She said.

"Sora Takenouchi? As in, one of the older digidestined?" Sapphire asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"I'm Sapphire. I'm one of the newer digidestined. My partner is Biyomon, who became Yokomon when she came into the human world with me." Sapphire said.

"I'd really like to go into the Digital World again. I left my partner at Yokomon Village." Sora said.

"Wow! It must be luck! I just went there. Let's go there! Hurry!" Sapphire said.

"Slow down girl! My digivice is in my pocket. Anyways, I'm going to buy some snacks and coke from the shop." Sora said.

"I think I should, but I don't have any money." Sapphire said sadly.

"No matter, let's go buy those snacks and drinks! After that, we'll stuff them into our small bags, which are so small, they only fit around our waist." She said.

"Yeah!" Sapphire said.

"Oh yeah, I'll call Mimi Tachikawa. She's another digidestined. She used to carry a bag with her! Nevermind, we will not buy anything! There's food in the Digital World!" Sora said, "I forgot she lives in America! Oh no! Wait! She came back to Odaiba!"

"Let's go!" Sapphire said. Soon after, they managed to get Mimi, who had pink hair and wore a blue and red shirt with a yellow star in the middle(Red's at the bottom, blue's at the top.) and a white skirt. She had white boots on, while Sora had white socks on and blue shoes on. Sora then got her boyfriend, no correction, friend, Yamato Ishida.(Let's pretend that Mrs. Minamoto is Kouji's Mother and knows about his adventures to the digital world.) He had blonde hair, a green jacket with a white undershirt, gray jeans and a pair of brown shoes.

"All right! Digital Gate Open! Portal: Yokomon Village!" The four digidestined said, using Yamato's laptop to go into the Digital World.(They're in Yamato's house.)

"Yokomon, digivolve to... Biyomon!" Her digimon partner said.

"Yokomon, you changed back into Biyomon!" Sapphire said.

"Yeah!" Biyomon replied.

"I left my partner, Biyomon, here in Yokomon Village." Sora said.

"Hey wait! Palmon went with Biyomon! So she should be here!" Mimi said.

"Gabumon is somewhere else. Now, we'd better look for our Digimon." Yamato said.

"First, meet up with the digidestined here in Yokomon Village!" Sapphire said angrily.

"Yes, sir!" They all said in unison.

"It's not sir. It's madam!" Sapphire said.

"Yes, Madam!" They said, getting scared.

"Now, Andrew! Where are you?" Sapphire asked, looking around for the digidestined. She finally saw Andrew, and went up to meet him.

"Andrew, I borught some older digidestined. Please don't scold me. I met them in the human world." Sapphire said to Andrew.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Ooh, sorry, I'm not to familier with all the Digimon places. I won't be too mad, just keep in mind that you can't just teleport like my character does without a TV.

BiC:

"Andrew," the captain muttered, exchanging handshakes with the older Digidestined. "I'm the leader."

"So, where are your goggles?" Mimi asked, staring at the new Digidestined's body.

"Don't have them, guy named Sieg has those dorky things," Andrew replied. "I should be able to track Palmon, though I don't remember seeing a Palmon thing here."

"Are you sure this guy is a Digidestined?" Sora asked Sapphire, she had doubts about Andrew.

"I think so, he has a different Digivice though." The three others looked at the XD-vice in Andrew's palm. "It kind of looks like a cell phone."

"Got it," Andrew muttered. "Palmon is with Clopesmon in the north section, he's still looking where you are. You were gone for a few hours."

She had forgotten the time lapse between the worlds, something Andrew was clearly not aware of.

"Clopesmon, I found her," Andrew muttered into the XD-vice's communicator. "Bring the plant thing, as well as Seth and Gomamon."

"Got it," came back his Digimon's voice, it wouldn't take the dragon Digimon long to find the others.

"I think I like this new team," Mimi muttered under her breath, the ROTC captain had taken her breath away.

"Mimi," Sora and Yamato muttered back. "Control yourself."

OoC: What can I say? I'm a ladies' man, but nothing will come of it, just something to keep the plot interesting.

Last edited:

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
OOC: Geez...this is what I get for having barely any access to the computer...this is going too fast. I'm probably gonna need a summary or something. I'll attempt to get back into the game, but right now, I may have to resign. Of course, you guys didn't really notice me anyway.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Sorry KM...we did notice you. We'll slow down, I promise. *turning to others* HEAR THAT GUYS? Of course Sieg and I will have to carry out our fight, but other than that we will slow down for you. I know how you feel; when we were moving I had no access to a computer and my RPG left me behind 14 pages O-O

Summary: Right now, Sieg and I are at the temple where Centaurumon told the first DigiDestined about the DigiVices. I have recieved the spirit of Darkness (Duskmon) corrupted, and Kouichi has come back with me since I had to tell my little brother about where I was. A day in th Digital World equals a minute in the real world. Sieg by accident released the crests we had found and so now we have to find them again. Rika got mad and poor Tsunomon was forced to watch Rika turn into Duskmon. She swiped Kouichi (her boy-friend *singsong*) and he's bleeding in the doorway. Sieg transformed into Flamon and DemiVeemon digimorphed into Guilmon, so now they're fighting me, however Guilmon was just defeated.

Andrew, Clopesmon, Sapphire, Yokomon, Matt (from old DigiDestined), Mimi (ditto) and Sora (ditto) are with her, and they're trying to hook up with our half of the group. I believe that's it, but if I'm missing anything someone tell me.

Nylf

OOC: Wait until all teams get together Power Shot. You do realise by now though that the Digimon Adventure team are in their early 30's? I mean, I made it clear Hikari was Sieg's PRIMARY school teacher, and Sieg is 14. That's about 8-10 years ago. And Hikari would have to be at least 21 to be a teacher, and Matt was about 2-4 years older than her, so he'd be about 32. And you made them TEENAGERS. Try and keep within the time frame. YOU CAN'T TRAVEL BACK IN TIME. I'm begging you edit, otherwise I'll end up being a Time Traveller. And I'm already the leader. I don't want to be from the future as well. The I will be really confused. I turned back the Dgital Worlds time so it isn't three weeks after Rika went to the Real World. Yu forgetting the principle of the Digital World.

One real minute = one Digi-Day. So recruiting those three would put you about a week in the future. Don't make me have to Time Rewind again. Oh heck I'll sort it out, since I'm the only one who remebers the physics in the Digital World.

BIC: A week after the battle with Duskmon, Sieg's D-4 began to glow. Unfortunatly, his D-4 auto rewound time now when a Digi-Portal to the Real World was opened twice. That meant he would have to fight Duskmon again. Just great. Of all the powers, this one sucked. BIG TIME. He was the only one who knew this happened, and all that happened in the Digital World between the trip to and fro into the Real World was erased from the minds of all but Sieg. And because of his prior fiddle with time, all D-4's could travel through time, but once more, Sieg was the only one who knew, so most of the Digi-destined would now open a portal into the past, not realising t's the past. This meant that unless all those removed from their time were returned, the timeline would go into flux. And that could spell the end. The only exception was Kouichi. He had been brought here before Rika's D-4 had ascended to the D-4 Flux as Sieg now termed them. To himself and his partner. He never told anyone else. If they realised the time powers, they might alter time. And as I already said, altering time is a bad thing. Apocalypse worthy bad thing.

Back to the repeat battle with Duskmon.

Sieg was really annoyed now. He called on all his strength, and then broke the rules. Well, the old rules.

"Flamon digivolve to...AGUNIMON!"

Agunimon appeared. Sieg had just broken the old rules. But then, the Digi-Dex had said Flamon was Agunimon's rookie. So it was a matter of opinion.

"Pyro Darts!" Agunimon yelled, shooting multiple fire balls at th currently disabled Duskmon. Duskmon took the hit hard, and his data began to alternate between a fractal form and a physical(if you can call it that) form.

"Sieg,.. scan.. her.. with the D-4, it will imprison her H-spirit, stopping her using it. It won't come back till it's purified, well mine did." Agunimon nodded, and pulled out his D-4, before clicking abutton, which caused light to shoot out of the screen, as Duskmon fractilised, and the fractil code was absorbed, leaving an exausted Rika in his place. Sieg de-digivolved back to himself, and he picked up DemiVeemon, before leaving quickly. The time-stream was in tatters, and he was the only one who knew, and could fix it. Just great.

OOC: Well once more I've managed to break every rule of physics so this story has a not-all-over-the-place timeline. Thanks for making me overwork. Now I'm the leader, and the only one who knows what you're doing and who can fix it. PLEASE return the old Digi-destined soon. That way I can get the timeline sorted for this thing and leave it at that.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Cool. Just remember that after this post we shouldn't post too much because KM has to catch up. And I still do want Duskmon and Velgmon, but they'll be kinda half-purified. Off: I like that one clip from darkstars.net about Velgmon being reminded of his human form, Kouichi back in the real world. It's cute. But his grandma looks like the CryptKeeper LOL.

BIC:

Rika lay on the floor of the temple, and barely managed to get up. Kouichi crept over to her and helped her get up, the blood soaking his shirt and dripping onto the floor. Rika gasped as she regained consciousness.

"Rika...Sieg left to recreate the time flux...do you remember...the fight...we had..." Kouichi gasped out. He clutched at his stomach once Rika was up, and she slung him over her back, which was quite easy considering she was about 85 pounds and Kouichi was only about 75, since he was losing even more blood.

"Kouichi, I'll get you to the hospital. Don't you worry. I don't remember much about the fight we had, but I know I did some bad things. We have to find out way to the nearest village."

Rika looked around, and saw a village with tons of other Digimon that were light pink and had blue flowers on the top of their heads. The sign near them said "Yokomon Village".

Rika ran toward it, seeing that there was a small hospital run by Biyomon. She ran inside, and set Kouichi down on a cot, calling for a Biyomon.

"Kouichi, you'll be OK."

OOC: I'm trying to pull the group together. Wait for KM, you guys. And SF, when you digivolve Flamon to Agunimon, you say Slide Evolution, if you didn't know. Just clearing it up.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: No, I know your the leader. It's just that my character hasn't chosen to accept it. When did I say they were teens? I edited it to make sure it was clear they were adults though. Man, I should have reaserched more before we started.

BiC:

"You are not needed here," Andrew told the former Digidestined. "If you did save this world once, you do not have to save it again. Your torch was past, and you have outlived your usefulness."

"We are here to help you," Sora answered, stepping forward.

"Whatever Sapphire told you, you are not needed. The new Digidestined have their own destiny, and you will not live through them."

"Go," Clopesmon agreed, walking up to his partner, the Palmon trailing behind him. "We do not need sage advice."

"I like his spunk," Mimi replied. "He's clearly a leader."

"No one but the one with the goggles is the leader, despite what other Digidestined may pretend to be," Yamato answered the captain. "If you truely do not need us, we will go, but only if you promise to save this world."

"I will do what is needed of me," answered Andrew, generating an XD Transport vortex. "Go through there, and it will take you back to the real world."

Nylf

OOC: Sapphire did, and I said I'm handling it. So edit it back their teens. I've got it covered. And I need to take the teens back, since only the D-4's currently have the 'Flux' capabilities, and only I can use them, since I'm the only one who knows of them. Once I've got this all sorted, we'll get back to the rational journey, and Kaiser Myuu will have been lucky enough to have avoided all this insanity.

Sieg flipped open his D-4, then clicked the time record button. It showed the following stats:

Out of Time ex-Digi-Destined: 3
In Time ex-Digi-Destined: 1
Time Rewinds so far: 2

He then noticed the button he had been praying for.

D-4 revert(In case of D-4 Flux activation, click this button on the activating D-4 to auto disable all Flux abilities, and disable the out of world portal system,)

The solution. No more Time-Rewinds, and no-more 'blasts from the pasts'. Thank the merciful Lord the Digital World had it's own set of rules. Unfortunatly, if he used it now, the time stream would be more (censored) than a prostitute. Not a good thing. First, it had been a normal half term. Then it was a quest to save the Digital World. The through the sheer foolishness of his allies, it was now a battle to save all of existance. He made a mental note to thank all of them when he fixed this. Well now all he could do was travel with the others till the 'blasts from the pasts' needed to go home.

"DemiVeemon, you do realise how serious this has gotten now?"

"Yeah,"

"Good, 'cos if it got any worse, all the rules would need to be broken. And we've already broken most of them!"

"Well that's what the goggle boy does. He breaks every rule, defies every limit and spits in the face of rationality!"

"Maybe this job isn't so bad after all!" Sieg laughed. It was amazing he could laugh at a time like this, but he had learnt to always fnd a way to never give up. His family was always in one bad situation or another. So there was no point getting upset. Life was too short to let every bad thing get you down. He picked up DemiVeemon and went over to the Yokomon Village. Andrew wasn't going to be pleased. He couldn't guess how Sapphire would react. Rika was an enigma, and it would be weird meeting the teenage versions of adults he'd hung round with most of his free time. Might be kinda fun as well.

OOC: I'll turn up in whoever posts the rest. Leave Sora, Matt and Mimi as teens. I said I've got it covered, and I have. But I'll be handling this on my own, so NO-ONE knows about the time irregularities except Sieg and DemiVeemon. NO-ONE mention them.

Last edited:

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
OOC: I’m just going to bring Joe from the Real World in, so he can help my charcter find my crest.

As Seth and Gomamon walk back to meet Andrew, a voice in his head says, Find Joe. Find Joe Kido. “Find Joe Kido? Who’s that?” Seth wondered.

“Joe Kido? You know him?” a Gomamon that came out of the water unexpectedly.

“No, I just heard something telling me to find him. Do you know him?” Seth asked this Gomamon.

“He was my partner,” the Gomamon replied.

“Do you want me to find him?” Seth asked.

“Sure, I found a TV where you can go back to the real world in,” the Gomamon said as he led Seth and his Gomamon to a TV.

“We better send a message to Andrew,” Seth said as he sent Andrew a message.

“Digital Gate Open!” Seth yelled.

Seth and his dedigivolved Bukamon wandered around the streets of a city looking for Joe Kido, “Wonder what he looks like,” Seth wondered. Suddenly, as if like magic, Seth sees pictures of the old Digidestined, and then saw what Joe looks like in Seth’s head. They search for a while, and accidentally bump into a blue – hair doctor.

“Sorry,” Seth says, and then he recognizes the doctor from his vision and asks, “Are you Joe Kido?”

“Yes I am Joe. How do you know me?” Joe asked, “Is that a Digimon?”

“Yeah, it is. Your Gomamon told me to find you,” Seth told Joe.

“Well, we’d better go,” Joe said, and then he took out a laptop and his Digivice.

“Digital Gate Open!” they yelled.

Seth, Joe, and Seth’s redigivolved Gomamon landed in the Digital World.

“Joe!” Joe’s Gomamon yelled as he leapt into Joe’s arms, “I missed you!”

“It’s good to see you, too, Gomamon,” Joe replied.

“Let me find the other Digidestined,” Seth said, as he began looking for the other Digidestined.

OOC: Joe's from the present, which means he's in the 30's, just in case there's any confusion.

S

Shadowcat

OOC:You guys forgot something. Adults cannot enter the Digital World. SO when they enter the Digital World, they would become teenagers, right? I'm the only one who remembered that, that's why.

IC:

"The three of us are not leaving." Sora said.

"Yeah, we also can fight. We also have digivices, even if we don't have our crests, our partners still can digivolve to the Perfect Stage." Mimi said.

"Because, we have part of the crests in our bodies, so we'll stay here and look for our partners." Yamato said. Sapphire, Sora, Yamato and Mimi left for the hospital in Yokomon Village, to meet Rika. Biyomon stayed with Andrew and Clopsemon. They saw a boy in a hospital bed, and Rika sitting on a chair next to the hospital bed.

"Okay, do we even know you guys?" Sapphire asked Kouichi and Rika.

"You don't know them?" Sora and Mimi asked Sapphire in shock.

"Yes, I met the girl, what's her name, Rika, but I don't even know their names." Sapphire replied.

"Okay..." The two said.

"Anyways, you're Rika right? I checked my D-4. You had the Crest of Friendship, but it disappeared, for all I know. Anyways, Sora, could you persuade Yamato to help Rika find her Crest?" Sapphire asked, many question, turning to Rika, then turning to Sora, before looking at Yamato with puppy eyes. Sora also looked at Yamato with puppy eyes, both wanted him to help Rika, the only other girl of the group.

"All Right then," Yamato said.

"Yes!" The two girls shouted in unison.(Sora and Sapphire)

"Are you forgetting about me?" Mimi asked.

"Okay, who's the one having the Crest of Innocence or something like that?" Sora and Sapphire asked the group.

"Okay, now, there's one more digidestined, I think his name is Momiji or something like that." Sapphire said.

"Anyways, who's that?" Sapphire asked, pointing at the boy in the hospital bed.

"Let the girl and the boy rest, they have cuts and bruises, so let them rest." Sora said.

"Okay, but Yamato must stay here." Sapphire said.

"What?" Yamato asked in shock and disbelief.

"It's because you're going to help Rika find her Crest of Friendship. So stay!" Sapphire said.

"Yes, us girls can manage ourselves." Sora and Mimi said.

"Bye Yamato!" The three girls chorused, leaving Yamato alone with Rika and the boy. The girls went back to look for Biyomon and Andrew.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Man, how do I end up like this?"

Andrew was stuck babysitting Sapphire's Digimon while she went off with the three former Digidestined. He was truely annoyed.

"End up like what?" Biyomon asked, waddling up to Andrew.

"Why am I stuck babysitting you all while Sapphire and those three visit Rika?" replied the captain. He scrolled through the XD-vice, hoping to get answers about his prediciment. If Sieg was the leader, then why was he the one with the strange Digivice? "What's this Biyomon?" he asked, showing her the strange Digiegg he had found on the screen.

"Looks like a Digiegg," the bird replied, staring at the strange crest embedded in the surface. "I've never seen anything like that."

"So this must be my Crest thing? What are those, Clopesmon didn't know either?"

"Well, the crests are mystical items that allow your Digimon to Digivolve," Biyomon explained. "At first, there were the Crests of Courage, Friendship, Reliability,Sincerity, Love, Light, Hope, Darkness, and Kindness. I've never seen that Crest before."

"So no one's had this crest, right?" Clopesmon asked, he was starting to learn about his creation.

"Correct, which may amplify its power, as no one has ever had it. There must be a reason as to why you were given the XD-vice."

"Could it be Clopesmon?" Andrew asked. "The others had said that they had never seen him before, and none of his data appears on scans except mine."

"He might have a very important purpose, more so than the others, but you must accept that Sieg was chosen as leader."

"But I can't. I am of higher rank than him, so I should assume command," Andrew explained his side, still stubborn about his JROTC rank.

"Rank means nothing here, he was chosen, and not you. Accept it and follow his command."

"I will if he's worthy enough," Andrew muttered, looking at his map. The three girls were coming back, and Rika was nearby.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: -_- I said wait for KM. I suppose I'll have to play along -_-

BIC:

Rika was barely healed, being in Duskmon's body had sapped her strength. Kouichi was being healed on the cot beside her, and a kid with yellowish-orangish hair and a green shirt and jeans was sitting on a chair beside the cots.

"Yamato? What are you doing here? I've heard about you...your music and everything."

Yamato smiled. "I'm a DigiDestined, didn't ya know? I was partners with Gabumon."

A bunch of light blue sparkled around Yamato, and a light blue wolf appeared besides him. "Hi! I'm Yamato's Gabumon!"

Rika recoiled a little; though she had Gabumon as well, she was surprised to see another one in the same vicinity. "OK...I suppose you had my crest as well?" she asked.

"Actually, there's something I have to tell you. There's an amazing crest called the Rainbow Crest, as well as a Rainbow Egg. They hold the traits of all crests and eggs and can be used with any D4. So...we have to find them, and make sure we don't lose them."

"First we have to find our own crests, right? I mean, that jerk Sieg just let loose all of our crests so we have to find them all over again. That jerk makes me so mad..." Rika started getting worked up again, but a hand on her arm stopped her. She turned behind her and saw that Kouichi was barely conscious and had placed his hand on her arm.

"Don't...get worked up...again...Duskmon is...still alive...he might always..be," he moaned. "Please..."

Rika calmed down, and sighed. "I can't believe he would be that mean."

Yamato and Gabumon looked at each other like in the movie, where Taichi was calling Yamato's grandma and she hung up on him by accident.

"Well, there's another DigiDestined we have to find...he's somewhere. We'll just have to wait for him until he comes."

OOC: That's you, KM. Thought I'd slow it down a bit. And xXSapphireXx, that was funny with the "Yamato, stay" comment ^__^

Nylf

OOC: Absentee leader much? And there can be adults in the Digital World. The Digi-Destined went back 25 years after they beat MaloMyotismon. They were all like 40 then. Anyway, once we're all done 'cheating' with finding our crests, I'm taking them back to their appropriate times. The old DigiDestined are helpful, but they make this too easy. They know everything. The only reason Sieg knows is because Hikari told him in Primary School. AS HIS TEACHER. Honestly, me and Power Shot are the only self dependant ones here.

BIC: "Oh gee, ignore me much?" Sieg said, as he slumped back at the camp by Andrew. DemiVeemon was back to Veemon, and Sieg Digi-Morphed him back to Agumon.
"Oh, and Andrew, learn to talk quieter, and get off your high horse. I wanted be leader as much as you wanted to come here in the first place. And you should've come to the temple, it explained a lot about the whol D-4 and XD-vice situation, here, see for yourself," Sieg finished, bringing up the info he had found in the pyramid on his D-4 screen and showing it to Andrew.

To those who wield the D-4s and the XD-vice, an instruction manual, as well as hints and tips on the crests, eggs and spirits.

The D-4 has all the abilities of the previous Digivices, them being Digivolve, Crest Digivolve, Warp Digivolve, Armour digivolve, Golden Armour Digivolve and Spirit Digivolve. Also, it now has the ability to change any rookie to any other rookie in a new form of power, the Digi-Morph. The menu displays all these options, and they will become available when you have met set requirements:

Digivolve: You have your Digimon.
Digi-Morph: You have your Digimon.
Crest Digivolve: You have your Digimon and your Crest.*
Warp Digivolve: You are able to tap the power of your crest directly from your soul, and you have your Digimon.
Armour Digivolve: You have a Digiegg of one of the crests, and a Digimon who can use it.
Golden Armour Digivolve: You have the Digi-Egg of Miracles, and a Digimon who can use it.
Spirit Digivolve: You have either the H or B spirits of one of the elements.

* The walls of the pyramid have been exposed to Digivolution energy on numerous occasions. Thus, when both you and your Digimon display the quality of the crest you are chosen by, this temple will act as a conduit for the crest energy and allow them to Digivolve without the crest. Be warned, as this temple also allows the nega version of the digivolution if the opposite requirements are met.

Now the XD-vice is differant. Though it has no abilities the others do not possess, it does lack the Digi-Morph ability. The reason for that is the XD-vice has been tied to a one of a kind Digimon, known as Clopesmon. This Digimon was created by means unknown, and only one exists. The XD-vice is the only digivice that works on him, and thus this means the XD-vice will only be given to the perfect partner for Clopesmon. Also, since that isn't good enough to justify the lack of Digi-Morph, Gennai made the Portal System much easier to use and a lot more comfortable on the user. There are another few options available, but we feel it is too early to reveal them.

Finally, we must mention that he who is chosen by fire and courage will be the leader. He will be tested many times, and he will rarely come out of these situations well. Therefore, we pray that the Digidestined of the fifth adventure work together under his leadership, and never abandon one another. The enemy foreseen is a great one indeed, and we need you all to work as a team. That is all we are able to reveal, but you have our blessings.

Signed: Seraphimon, Orphanimon, Kerpymon, Calumon, Azulongmon, Baihumon, Zhuqiamon, Ebonwumon, Huanglongmon and Gennai.

PS: Kerpymon wrote this for us, so please excuse his carefreeness.

OOC: I'm going to be a cross between Tai Kamiya and Cloud Strife, ie: Great Leader, plenty of tactics, but about as much sense as a Andrew has modesty.(Doesn't strike me as the modest type, continuosly going on about being a high ranking army member).

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: This is prearranged by myself and Shiny Flygon, so I'm going to ask that if anyone posts, don't disrupt it.

BiC:

"I don't accept that Sieg," Andrew muttered, looking over the data. "Leadership isn't given, it's earned."

"What do you mean by that?" Sieg asked.

"I mean I don't think you've earned it yet," Andrew answered. "I told Clopesmon and Biyomon I would only follow you if you were worthy, so now it's time to earn it."

"How?"

"A fight with me," Andrew answered, standing up. "Everyone else needs other Digidestined to help them, but not us. We are most suited to be the leader of the Digidestined, so let's duke it out for the title."

"Leadership isn't about being able to fight Andrew," Clopesmon muttered from the side. "It is about being strong enough to lead."

"I want to prove that Sieg isn't strong enough," Andrew answered his Digimon.

"Digimon battles are not meant to settle disputes between Digidestined," Agumon interjected, standing alongside his tamer.

"Who said anything about Digimon doing the fighting?" Andrew asked boldly. "I fight alongside my Digimon, even when the odds are against me. So let's see how well Sieg fights, and not hides behind you Agumon."

OoC: I started up the fight Shiny, you can begin it.

Nylf

Sieg shrugged, just like home. He pulled his sword out, and channeled his H-spirit into the sword, once more igniting the flame insignia. Not much, just meant it wouldn't snap or burn. Sieg held his sword in one hand.

"If you're so confident I'm going to lose, I'll let you make the first move,"

Sieg laughed in his head. Arrogance breeds failure. Andrew couldn't win. But, this may be the best way to teach him a life lesson.

OOC: There's a deeper meaning to that. It doesn't mean I'll win. There are lessons in victory, as well as defeat.