• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digi-Morph Activate!

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Andrew looked at the e-mail on his XD-vice, grinding his teeth. "I know I have a lot to learn, so why doesn't he tell me what's going on?"

"I think he's letting you find out on your own such things," Clopesmon muttered, reading the mail from behind his back.

"Clopesmon, do you know anything about the Digital World?" he asked his Digimon, who shook his head.

"I am sorry, but I know less about it than you do. We're still trying to figure out why I was created remember."

"I know," Andrew answered. "And I know Sieg hates me along with the rest of them, he keeps giving me the guilt trip when he himself gave this to me."

"I do not hate you, but understanding the lessons given would benefit you," his Digimon answered.

The ROTC captain didn't know much about the world he was in, but had accepted that it was real, and no matter what, he was destined to save it along with the others. Sapphire, Rika, Seth, and Sieg needed him as usless as he was, as he needed them.

Sieg,

I might not yet understand the Digital World, or what it is you are trying to teach me, but I thank you anyway for your assistance. A team is as strong as their leader, and a leader is only as strong as his followers' faith in him, so we will have to work together to face this evil that you speak of.

I will do the best that I can, which is no more than I would ask from anyone that follows me. You too must accept that you did throw that fight, I chose to test your worth, and you ended up testing mine.

I will learn about this world, and protect those who stand to destroy it.

Andrew, Digidestined in Training

Andrew clicked the send button, and noticed a stick lying next to him. "Shouldn't let what little skills I have go to waste," he muttered, and began to wittle the stick down into a saber for him to practice with.

He would wait for his team to come, then they would leave to find the evil Sieg had spoken of.

A flicker appeared on Andrew's Digivice, but Andrew did not notice.

...Digiegg Rectivated...

Nylf

OOC: PS, [spoil]you do remember I go back to leading eventually right?[/spoil]

Sieg read the e-mail. Man Andrew needs to lighten up, but at least he's learning. Though he knew the one way he could learn the ultimate lesson. The one lesson Sieg couldn't just tell him, so he was going to need a favour. In the meantime he had finally found the Royal Knights File Island base.

"Ah, young human who is not so young, it is good to see you have returned!" a tall blue Digimon in golden armour said as Sieg walked in. A Magnamon, Veemon's Golden Armour Digivolve.

"Yes, it has been centuries in Digital World time since we last met, though I'm guessing four years in your worlds time," a large knight in silver armour with a long blue sreamer coming out the back of his helmet added. That was Gallantmon, Guilmon's usual Mega Level.

"It's good to be back Royal Knights, and I'm surprised how little yu've changed,"

"Ah Digidestined of Courage, we are Digimon, so we do not age, though your ageing seems to have done you a lot of benefit," a huge white Digimon added. His left arm was blue and shaped like a dog, and his right was orange and shaped like a dragon. He was wearing a large red cape. Omnimon, the DNA of Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon. One of the most powerful of the Royal Knights.

"I see you are destined to be partnered with a Royal Knight as well. 'Tis good our world always allows the leader of the Digidestined to work with our ranks," a large blue human like dragon, adorning a gold V-shaped chest plate and with blue and silver armour, as well as large blue and red wings, said. This was AlforceVeedramon, an incredibly similar variation of AlforceVeedramonZero, the only real differance being the none Zero lacks a Future Mode.

"Interesting thing about that. One of my fellow Digidestined is rather arrogant, and thought he could lead without the qualities my crest represents. Also, he is severly lacking in understanding of the rules of your world, so, in order to teach him quickly and more deeply, I submitted leadership to him. He challenged me to duel, and even though I could have easily won I forfeited as to enable him to learn,"

"A fine stratergy, and one I myself have used on many occasions. Now, I have a feeling you have other reasons to come here than just pleasentaries," another knight said, this was adorning silver and gold armour, and with a silver and blue cape. The 13th Royal Knight, and their leader, Alphamon, the Mega level of a recently discovered Digimon, Dorumon. Of course the Royal Knights knew of Alphamon, but no-one would ever link him with his Rookie form of Dorumon, who is like a cross between a squirrel and a dinosaur with purple and white fur and a red light on his forehead.

"You are right, Alphamon I believe your name is? Yes, first, I came to thank you for saving me when we first met, and second, I need your help in the ultimate lesson that we must learn,"

"The rescue was our pleasure, Armageddomn had been a problem for a while, and I'm guessing you need to teach all the others teamwork?"

"That is correct Alphamon. I was wondering if you could help me out once more, if it's no trouble?"

"Why of course! We will be glad to help the Digidestimed, now, how many of you are there?"

"There's myself, Andrew, Rika, Sapphire, Seth and my D-4 recently detected a new Digidestined called Talon, so about 5,"

"Hmm, and all your Digimon can attain the champion level I believe?"

"Yes, why?"

"Then, since the Royal Knights code dictates we must always fight at our best, Magnamon will challenge your Digidestined. He is the equal of a high level ultimate, so should be only defeatable by five champions working together. Is that fine?"

"Yes, and thank you for this Royal Knights,"

"Oh 'tis our pleasure young, Sieg I believe your name is? I digress we will await your signal,"

"Well thank you anyway Alphamon, and you will not have to wait learn,"

With that Sieg left the base and slid down the hill, accompanied by Agumon.

"Well Agumon, this is going to be rough. I know Andrew said we have to work at team work, but the Digital World needs a specfic form of teamwork. Plus, since I'm not the leader, I will act the lone wolf again, and teach Andrew how to really understand Teamwork,"

"Good plan, so what form am I going as?"

"I think we'll stick with the classic Agumon again, shall we?"

"Certainly, now let's go!"

And with that, Sieg opened a portal and appeared at the Yokomon village. He made sure to stay out of sight, but he sent out the signal for Magnamon.

OOC: There, our first real test. No new powers, just plain Champion Digivolve. We have to beat Magnamon. And remember, Sieg, as usual, is the only one who knows the big picture.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Andrew noted Sieg's travel to some mysterious place, but as he had no knowledge of what it was, he put it out of his mind until he could find out what.

He also saw that Sieg had returned to Yokomon Vilage, but chose to stay away from them. "If that's what he wants, I will not stand in his way," Andrew muttered, his wooden sword was coming along nicely.

Clopesmon nodded in agreement, but sensed that something was amiss in the small village.

"Perhaps we should meditiate on the subject," he muttered, sitting down. "There we may find answers to what we seek."

"What do we seek?" Andrew asked, he noticed another D-4 had been activated, belonging to someone named Talon.

"Don't know, let's try to find it," Clopesmon answered, watching as his tamer followed his example.

Andrew closed his eyes, taking deep breaths as he'd been instructed to do. At first, he saw nothing, until something began to form in his vision.

It was a Digimon, a form unlike anything he'd ever seen. A mutilated body with six wings, four arms, and a disgusting body.

Kimeramon... the vision spoke to him, almost like it was trying to make him understand something. as the voice spoke, the Digimon changed forms.

It enlarged, sprouting a second head. What was happening?

Zeed Millennuimon... the perfect evil, whispered the voice.

Andrew felt solid in the dream, the XD-vice in his hands. He glowed brightly, Digitizing into the XD-vice.

...XD Digivolution... it murmured, as Clopesmon, Agumon, and Gabumon joined with him, forming a-

"What?" Andrew gasped, resurfacing from the dream. He noticed Clopesmon doing the same.

"Did you see it?" the Digimon asked, turning towards him.

"Yes, I think I did," Andrew muttered, he felt an overwhellming evil power from the dream. "Was that..."

"...our destiny?" Clopesmon finished, staring at the XD-vice. "What is XD Digivolution?" he asked.

"You're asking the wrong guy," Andrew replied. "Whatever it is, we can't worry about it right now, we need to assemble the others."

"Right," Clopesmon agreed, standing up with him.

They could hear a loud roar coming from the village, though it sounded more like a shout. "The village is in trouble!" Andrew shouted, flipping through the XD-vice's calling signal. "Every Digidestined get over here now!" he shouted into the reciever, hoping that the others would come.

As they approached the site of the noise, they saw that they weren't dealing with any normal Digimon. This one was big, tall, and had spiffy armor.

Magnamon
Ultimate Digimon. A member of the Holy Knights, this Digimon can only be created through Golden Armor Digivolving.

"Bad day," Andrew muttered to himself. "Clopesmon, let's stall him until the others arrive!" The XD-vice flashed.

"Clopesmon Digivolve to...Spectomon!"

A green light flashed, and Spectomon appeared where Clopesmon had been. "Let's do this!" the half-dragon grinned.

Andrew knew deep down that he wouldn't be able to put a scratch in Magnamon himself, but he might be able to distract the Holy Knight. "We have to distract him until the others can get here!"

Why is a holy knight attacking a village? Spectomon wondered, for that was what Magnamon seemed to be doing.

"Where are the Digidestined?" Magnamon roared. "I am here to test them."

"One's right here, but the others are on their way to stop you," Andrew answered, flipping away from Magnamon's claws.

Come on guys, hurry up, Andrew thought. He landed a kick on the golden Digimon's armor and flipped off, giving Spectomon the chance needed to attack from behind.

Nylf

"Right on cue, and I'm not the only one who knows that Milleniumon is coming. Hmm, Andrew's doing better than I gave him credit for. But again simple mistake. The team currently is divided, you can't bring them to you, you have to go to them," Sieg thought. He won't take over yet, or join in. This plan is to teach Andrew the true meaning of leadership, and in order to do that, he must let him fail. 1000 lessons in defeat as they say.

"MAGNA BLAST!" Magnamon cried out, shooting several energy blasts at Spectremon and Andrew. They both dodged, but every hit was merely deflected. Agumon was in awe, since he could become Magnamon via Digi-Morph and Golden Armour digivolve. Sieg vanished into the shadows, and found Sapphire hanging around with the fifth Digidestined.

"Listen, you two had better get back. And since I'm in no mood to argue, any disagreements can be taken up with my sword and Greymon," Sieg said, he was annoyed Andrew hadn't sent them back. Zoe and Koji were slightly taken aback, but swiftly jumped into the portal before Sieg followed up his threat.

"What was all that about?" Sapphire yelled.

"Listen, Magnamon's attacking, Andrew needs help, and since he's made a mistake I'm fixing it. You need to go over and help him, while I get the others,"

OOC: There, I'll let Sapphire continue.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Fall back!" Andrew shouted, dodging another set of flames. "Try and get him out of the Yokomon's village!"

"Right!" Spectomon shouted back, trying to lead the Digimon away from the defenseless Yokomon, and ignoring the irony that Andrew himself was defenseless against the blasts. "Come on Knight! Let's see what you got!"

"With pleasure!" Magnamon answered, following the bait to the outskirts of the village. "Magna Blast!"

Andrew flipped under him, grabbing a discarded rope. Without properly thinking, he wrapped in around the Digimon's legs. "You may be a Digimon, but you can still fall!" he shouted, jerking the rope.

Magnamon only stumbled, and only because of the surprise of the attack. "Specotmon, tackle him!" Andrew roared, as his Digimon obeyed, slamming into the golden armor digimon.

They were doing no damage, but they were delaying the destruction of the village untl the others could come. Andrew noticed Sapphire and Sieg from afar, but Sieg left Sapphire alone and ran in the opposite direction.

Magnamon threw Spectomon at Andrew, but the dragon used the momentum to his advantage. As Spectomon was hurled, he grapsed the hnds of the Magnamon, and both Digimon soared at Andrew.

Releasing the Digimon, Spectomon flew faster and grabbed Andrew before he was hit. "This is tough," Spectomon muttered, dodging the blows from below.

"Yeah, but we need to continue," Andrew answered, "or else the village is toast." He leaped off the dragon's back, hitting the Holy Knight and flipping off before he could retaliate.

"Only a fool of a Digidestined would attack a Holy Knight without his spirit," Magnamon muttered, they were getting annoying.

"Well, I don't need a spirit to tell me to help people," Andrew muttered, as he and Spectomon continued to stall him.

"Hurry up!" Andrew shouted into his XD-vice, he was getting desperate. He shouldn't have attacked without the others, but if he hadn't, the Yokomons' Village would have been lost.

Sometimes life just doesn't give you a choice.

OoC: I moved the fight away so as to protect the Yokomon from being burned with their village.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: I wanna continue! LOL...

BIC:

Rika woke up with almost no memory of what had happened before. Breezy Village came to mind, and Biyomon, and Kouichi...he was laying next to her, still unconscious. Blood was running from the side of his mouth, which Rika gently wiped off with her sleeve. Tsunomon (I think that was his last form?) was lying next to Kouichi, and woke up.

"Tsunomon, do you remember?" she asked simply. "All I remember was Biyomon, Kouichi, and Breezy Village."

Tsunomon nodded. "Digimon have a better memory than humans. I remember that we were in Yokomon Village..."

"Oh...I must have been confusing that attack with the village. Breeza Petalo..."

"...and a Woodmon attacked, and Sapphire spirit-evolved into Kazemon, defeating and purifying the Woodmon."

"Aha. So...we should go find Sieg, right? After all, the D-Destined gotta stay together. That's what teamwork is all about." Rika's D4 began glowing once more, and Tsunomon started flashing.

"Tsunomon, digivolve to...Gabumon!" the wolf said in his soft voice. Rika cheered and Kouichi woke up. She informed him on what was going on and they started out to find Sieg.

After quite a while of looking around, a large blue dinosaur in golden armor crashed through the village (it is Yokomon Village he's attacking, right?) and started shooting missiles at Agumon. Rika ran and dove, pushing Agumon out of the way and barely avoiding the missiles herself.

"RIKA!" Gabumon screamed, and ran towards her. He rubbed her stomach, since she was almost unconscious, and she woke up.

"Gabumon? We have to beat that giant thing. The D4 says it's equal an ultimate level in strength, and so we have to digivolve to ultimate too. Remember how when we were at the table you digivolved into SkullGreymon? I need you to do that again. First, DigiMorph."

Gabumon nodded, and spun around. "Gabumon, digi-morph to...Agumon!" the orange lizard tensed up again, getting ready for another digivolution. "Agumon, digivolve to...Greymon!"

Greymon released a fireball at Magnamon before trying to digivolve once more. "Rika...I can't! Help me out here!"

Rika desperately searched for ultimate-level digivolution on her D4, but it was not an option. It was crossed out. "Wait. I've heard you've got to be in danger for your Digimon to digivolve to ultimate..."

Rika stood in front of Magnamon and he sent two missiles at her. She barely avoided them, and suddenly decided she really didn't want to do that again. She stood at Greymon's giant foot and watched as he sent fireballs at Magnamon, none of which even scratched him.

"Please Greymon..."

"Rika....I'm trying...."

Sieg ran up to her. "Rika, I've been looking for you! Greymon and I are trying to defeat that giant thing!"

"NAW, YOU THINK?" Rika said in her temporary rush of attitude. Then she calmed down, and looked up at Greymon. "I can't get him to digivolve to ultimate, Sieg. You're supposed to get the crest, but I don't know where that is. So I was trying to get him to digivolve again to SkullGreymon. I know I can do it, and I know I can tame SkullGreymon if he would just listen to me. Please, Sieg. You're the leader. You're supposed to know everything."

OOC: Temporary godmod, but I thought it might be necessary. And once Greymon digivolves to SkullGreymon he'll probably stay like that (almost like Kari's Gatomon) but everyonce in a while be Gabumon or Agumon or anything else I can think of LOL. So that'll be my mode of transportation (riding on SkullGreymon). I just thought of something REALLY funny. What if Rika sat on SkullGreymon's missile, and he launched it and she acted like a cowboy and was all yeehawing and stuff? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!

Sappy moment for Rika alert!

Nylf

Sieg was shocked she thinks she could control that 'thing'. Another one a little slow to click.

"Listen Rika, I'm telling you this and this alone. I asked Magnamon to help us,"

"THIS IS HELPING!?" she yelled angrily. He was shooting everything in sight. Not what she'd call helping.

"Listen, we're a team divided, and Magnamon is a Royal Knight, he knows what he's doing. He's here to get us together as a team. And I guess you hadn't heard, I'm letting Andrew lead, though hopefully it's temporary. I don't want to have to challenge him like he challenged me, since he only saw the Dragon Aerial, there are worse in my arsenal,"

"If you're not the leader, how come your taking charge?"

"Bad habit I guess, I don't want any mistakes Andrew makes while he's learning to go overboard. And anyway, SkullGreymon's a no no. If you're thinking on pokemon lines, this ain't Pokemon. THERE ARE EVIL DIGIMON. And unfortunatly SkullGreymon is one. He can't be tamed, he's rage incarnate. BUT you need to start using your own strength, not others. You were given Gabumon, not Agumon. There's a reason for that. Your partner is always the best Digimon for you. I'm going with Greymon in this, Sapphire will more than likely use Birdramon, Seth I'm guessing is going with Ikkakumon and the new kid Talon, when I find them, will be using Kabuterimon. We need a digimon of light, and that's where Garurmon comes in. Though his attack is like fire and freezes like ice, his element is light. We've got Spectomon for Dark, Birdramon for air, Greymon for fire, Ikkakumon for water and Kabuterimon for electricity, so we need light," and with that, Sieg dissappeared to find Talon. His Greymon was helping Spectomon stall.

OOC: I godmodded too, but, well it saved time.

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
Trying to calm his thundering heart, Talon gathered up the little confidence he had.

"We...we should go find out what happened," he said, hoping his voice wasn't quavering, as he was aware of how quickly he could ruin everything. Avoiding his partner’s questioning look, he sprinted off.

He ran out of the hospital, slammed the door and snatched up his digivice. Then he hesitated. He was unarmed, and if this was something bad, he had no way of defending himself. On impulse he ran back inside, attempting to find something in the hospital that he could use to protect himself. His eyes caught a glint of light, that of an aluminum baseball bat. He grabbed it and ran outside.

His digivice still flashing, he dashed across the now-familiar meadow and through the woods toward the explosion.

He smelled smoke as he neared the crest of the hill, and stopped for breath at the top. Below him, dozens of buildings were in flames. Small, half-lit digimon ran about, confused and terrified.

A blue dinosaur wearing golden armor was there, and in the dim light it seemed he had grown twice his former size, and was demolishing a section of the walls with huge missles.

"Oh dear," whispered Talon. Then he lifted his bat and charged down the slope.

Tentomon was one of the small figures fleeing the town. A larger digimon was dragging him along, and quickly handed it to Talon. “Take him,” it muttered, before running off.

Talon hooked his arms under Tentomon and lifted him, grunting at the beetle's surprisingly heacy weight. Tentomon hissed and flopped his head over Talon's shoulder. "What happened?" Talon asked, his breath coming in jerks from running.

Halfway up they had to stop and rest, and Talon laid his digimon on the grass. In the combined light from the sun and the burning town, he examined his partner. Tentomon was bleeding from four deep cuts along his body, and was unconscious, his unlidded eyes staring at nothing. Suddenly, he looked up at Talon.

"What happened?" Talon asked.

"Oh, nutcase...we fought," said Tentomon dreamily. "I jumped Magnamon ... and barely slashed me ... so I barely slashed him ... he’s making the world turn funny colors..." His speech died away in an insensible giggle.
“Tentomon, don’t go unconscious on me!”

Talon's digivice began to flash again. "No!” Talon sighed, shaking Tentomon. "Don't leave me with this...this...thing!" Perhaps Magnamon heard him, or perhaps a superior directed the monster toward them. At any rate, the clawed, armored monster abandoned his attack on six or seven small figures and stalked up the hill toward the boy, hissing with every breath.
Frowning, Talon tried to pull Tentomon to his feet, but it seemed that his weight had increased, and he could not be moved. Magnamon was coming fast, his eyes glowing red against the night. Talon sat still for half a second, panting, gripping his baseball bat in one hand and Tentomon's foreclaw in the other. His rage was becoming cold fear. Magnamon was bigger, monstrous and scarier than he had realized, and those claws could tear him in half with one swipe. All he had to defend himself with was a stoned digimon and a baseball bat.

He got up and retreated several steps, then paused and looked back. Magnamon was looking at Tentomon with a grin, as if he meant to exact revenge for Tentomon's attack of a few minutes before. He swaggered up to Tentomon's fallen form and kicked it.

There was no chance in a million that Talon would survive a fight with an ultimate-armor-level digimon, but he was not thinking rationally. With a battlecry he ran forward and struck Magnamon across the face with his bat.
The dinosaur recoiled, jaws open, but before he could attack, Talon hit him again with a crack of metal on bone. Magnamon swiped at him with his long claws, but Talon jumped aside. Fear, anger and adrenaline were so mixed in him that the data his body was composed of began to rewrite.

Talon leaped in and struck Magnamon on the jaw, the eyebrow, the cheek, anywhere he could land a blow. But Magnamon lunged forward, jaws open, and nearly knocked Talon over. Talon scrambled away, panting, then turned again to face his enemy. He raised his bat, but before he could swing it, something clicked in his mind and he felt the bat become a digital weapon, instead of its conventional counterpart. "Strike one!" he yelled, and swung. The path the bat traced through the air became a green arc that slashed into Magnamon's side like a laser beam. "Strike two!" he yelled, and the beam this time was yellow. "Strike three, you're out!" he yelled, and swung the bat again.

A blast of energy erupted from the end of the bat, and Magnamon got so surprised that it was knocked off its feet and sent him tumbling down the hill.
Talon stood still, holding the bat, gasping, not quite believing what had just happened. Down the hill, Magnamon lay in an unmoving heap. "I...I...wow!" breathed Talon, looking in awe at his bat. For a second he thought it winked at him, but he had no time to look closer, for Tentomon stirred and groaned. Talon moved to his side. His adrenaline was wearing off, and suddenly he was dog-tired. His arms shook as he lay down the bat and touched Tentomon's head.

"I feel sick," said the dinosaur, struggling to rise. "What happened?" He cocked his head and saw the burning village, and Magnamon's fallen body. His eyes widened. "What happened to Magnamon?"

"I knocked him down," said Talon, "with my baseball bat."

OOC: Woo...I made it.

Nylf

OOC: I'm gonna RP Magnamon temporarily, since he's an NPC, and I need to save the plot*Glares at KM*

Magnamon got up and shook off. That attack had been nothing, but the kid had caught him off guard. He headed back to the village. That kid was a psycho, so he hoped Sieg would be able to help. Though Sieg wasn't thought off as the leader now, he was doing a better job handling this than Andrew. Oh well, back to work.

"MAGNA BLAST!"

Sieg appeared in a portal in front off Talon.

"OK rookie, I guess I should tell you that you almost ruined my test, and also we need your help,"

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: Note, Spectomon isn't dark, he is alligned to Honor, and is unique for it, because he's the only Digimon like that. The others might use it, but Spectomon's comes from Honor, not Darkness.

Greymon and Spectomon held off the Holy Knight, along with Andrew, but they were still losing the battle. With the Greymon, Andrew was hoping it would be easier. Unfortunatly, Magnamon just seemed to get stronger.

"Greymon, go left! Spectomon right!" he shouted, avoiding what felt like the millionth fireball.

Greymon ignored Andrew, swirving right as he'd been told by Sieg, almost crashing into Spectomon. "Watch it!" Spectomon shouted, sending off another Psycho Eye balst, which merely bounced off Magnamon's armor.

Greymon didn't answer, instead conentrating on Magnamon's chest, stampeding into it. The horns on the dinosaur rebounded onto Spectomon, who returned the favor by blasting at Greymon's hide.

"Stop trying to crush me!" the dragon Digimon shouted, more interested in finishing off Greymon than the real problem.

"It was an accident!" the Greymon shouted back, not helping wanting to crush Andrew's Digimon.

"MAGNA BLAST!" shouted Magnamon, firing at the distracted Digimon. They didn't have time to avoid it.

Andrew didn't even remember thinking, or even moving to get in front. Leaping up, he took the blasts, protecting the Digimon. They looked to late to see him fall soundlessly.

"Andrew!" Spectomon shouted, flying over to where his tamer lay face in the mud.

"Foolish," Magnamon muttered. "He wasn't going to be able to do anything anyway."

Greymon only looked, but Spectomon was enraged at the Knight. "I don't care who you are, but I'm going to make you pay for that."

The flames died out, Andrew struggled to move. "That hurt," he coughed, his face was burned. "You guys all right?"

"Fine," Spectomon muttered, taking his tamer a safe distance away. "Thank you."

"Nothing to it friend," Andrew wheezed. "Now get back there and win this, it's usless worrying about me."

Spectomon nodded, returning to the Holy Knight, "You will pay."

"If none of can do it, how will you?"

"Greymon, like it or not you owe Andrew," Spectomon muttered to the dinosaur. "Let's get this guy."

OoC: Felt like playing hero, you know how it is.

Nylf

OOC: Yep. The amount of times Sieg of MB has done that is silly. You'll hear his best one soon. Anyway, I'm Greymon here. And I was referring to element, not crest. They're two differant things. My crest is courage, Greymon is a Digimon of fire, like your crest is honor and your Digimon is of Darkness.

Greymon sighed. Spectromon had a point. Sieg wouldn'nt mind him not directly doing the opposite of Andrew's orders, but he had learnt that Sieg had a plan in place. The Tetra Blast. It's where five digimon of five differant elements combine their signature attcks into one blast. The second Digidestined were famous for it. So he grabbed Magnamon's left arm, and yelled at Spectomon.

"I may owe you partner my life, but this debt must wait. Sieg has a plan, and he needs your help as much as anything. Just stall, and don't let your anger cloud your judgement! magnamon is too powerful, you have no crest, and that act was courageous, not honorable, even the Digital World knows that, so don't get any surges yet. Just wait for the others!"

OOC: There, Sieg has a plan, and he needs your help. So play along and just stall.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Spectomon agreed, grasping Magnamon's other arm. Together, both Digimon struggled to hold the ultimate Digimon in place, as Andrew was safe, revenge would have to wait.

Magnamon was barely struggling, but couldn't move thanks to the champion's size. Greymon held on for dear life, and Spectomon's anger fueled him beyond the powers of a standard champion.

Andrew, despite the strain he'd already put on himself, began to stagger in the direction of Sapphire. He needed to get the others, Sieg was right, he was no leader to put himself and the others in such risk without preparing a counter attack.

Sapphire and Biyomon were heading towards the fight, when they ran into Andrew, throwing him back into the ground.

"Sapphire?" Andrew mumbled weakly, trying to look up. "Get to the fight now, Spectomon and Greymon can't hold Magnamon off for much longer."

"We're on our way," Biyomon answered, running past the damaged Digidestined. "Don't worry."

"Wait." Both tamer and Digimon stopped, Andrew had something in his hands. "Take this to Sieg, tell him I understand."

Sapphire was handed the object, and looked at it in amazement. "JUST DO IT!" he shouted at them, and they took off for the fight.

Andrew lost sight of where he was, and collasped again to the ground. Before he blacked out, he saw a green light, and murmured:

"I understand what is needed of me, now I must leave things in Sieg's hands. I'm useless."

As Sapphire headed to the fight, she took another look at what Andrew had given him for Sieg.

The goggles Andrew had won from Sieg were clasped in her hands.

As Greymon and Spectomon struggled with the Magnamon, waiting for the others, Spectomon glowed green for a brief moment, feeling renewed strength.

...Crest Created... said the XD-vice in Andrew's fallen hands. The Crest of Honor had formed. Andrew didn't see, and laid in the Yokomon village without thought. His body and mind fell into unconciousness, and did not wake. The XD-vice glowed green.

Far away, in unknown places, three objects were being formed. A crest appeared, two V's, one upside down and interlapping with the other in a green and gold colored ring, along with two statues in the form of dragons. They glowed green, then sped off their seperate ways.

OoC: Now, if that wasn't inspirational, then I don't know what to tell you. Yes, Andrew's crest was created, it wasn't in the pile that Sieg scattered across the Digital World. Now Andrew's powers as a full Digidestined have been restored, he didn't have a Crest before.

Last edited:
S

Shadowcat

OOC: You guys didn't wait for me. I was planning something to get the three of them gone!

IC:

"The two of them are going to be dead afterwards!" Sapphire shouted to nobody.

"Why?" Biyomon asked.

"It's because I wanted to get Kouji and Zoe together. I'm gonna bring them back later, after this battle." Sapphire said.

"And what the hell are these for?" Sapphire asked herself curiously, looking at the goggles.

Sapphire and Biyomon ran to join the fight. She explained to Sieg what Andrew told her, and gave him the goggles.

"All Right, time for digivolution time!" Sapphire said to her Pokemon.

"Yeah, let's kick some Digimon Butt!" Biyomon said. Sapphire held out her D-4, and Biyomon was wrapped in Digicode.

"Biyomon, digivolve to... Birdramon!" Sapphire's Digimon Partner cried, digivolving into her champion stage.

"All right, I can also fight." Sapphire said, holding out her D-4 once more. Her hands were wrapped around with one single Digicode, and she was ready to spirit evolve.

"Execute! Spirit Evolution!" Sapphire shouted, and the Digicode was slashed across her D-4. Sapphire was wrapped in Digicode, turning into a Bikini-clad Butterfly. Sapphire spun around, and then used her right foot to kick the air. She then flipped her purple hair and cried, "Kazemon!"

"Birdramon, let us do this together." Kazemon said to her partner.

"Yes, and you look preety." Birdramon said.

"Maybe I should date one of those guys, but they don't look hot at all." Kazemon said.

"Let's get things started with, shall we?" Birdramon asked.

"Of course." Kazemon replied.

"METEOR WINGS!" Birdramon shouted, flapping her wings to launch a shower of fire meteors at her opponent.

"BREZZA PETALO!" Kazemon shouted, making the mini-hurricanes into one huge one, hitting her opponent. Magnamon was barely hurt. There was not even a scratch on him, but the two flying digimon knew he received some damage.

"Now, TEMPEST TWIST!" Kazemon shouted, standing upside down, moving her hands to spin her body around, with her legs outstretched. She kicked her foe quite a number of times, but there was not a scratch on him.

"If that, won't work, this will." Kazemon said.

"What do you have in mind?" Birdramon asked.

"LOVE TAP!" Sapphire, no correction, Kazemon, shouted, flying backwards, bumping against her foe, Magnamon. Now, he would be in love with her. And yes, it worked.

"Now, everyone, use your attacks now!" Kazemon shouted.

"METEOR WINGS!" Birdramon shouted, releasing a shower of fire meteors.

"HURRICANE WAVE!" Kazemon shouted, creating ten mini-hurricanes at the tips of her fingers, she then slammed the hurricanes with Birdramon's attack, creating a fire hurricane.

"Everyone, combine your attacks now!" Kazemon shouted.

OOC: Now that should work, Magnamon is a male, right? Love Tap makes the foe fall in love fora while, if I'm not wrong.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Rika sighed. Greymon was just barely holding back Magnamon's attacks, and he was struggling with every missile that Magnamon launched at him. She turned and saw another kid, presumably another DigiDestined. Sieg called him Talon, so she decided to call him that too. A ladybug known as Tentomon was near him, and Talon was muttering about how he had knocked down Magnamon with his baseball bat.

"I don't want any mistakes Andrew makes while he's learning to go overboard. And anyway, SkullGreymon's a no no. If you're thinking on pokemon lines, this ain't Pokemon. THERE ARE EVIL DIGIMON. And unfortunatly SkullGreymon is one. He can't be tamed, he's rage incarnate. BUT you need to start using your own strength, not others. You were given Gabumon, not Agumon. There's a reason for that. Your partner is always the best Digimon for you. I'm going with Greymon in this, Sapphire will more than likely use Birdramon, Seth I'm guessing is going with Ikkakumon and the new kid Talon, when I find them, will be using Kabuterimon. We need a digimon of light, and that's where Garurmon comes in. Though his attack is like fire and freezes like ice, his element is light. We've got Spectomon for Dark, Birdramon for air, Greymon for fire, Ikkakumon for water and Kabuterimon for electricity, so we need light," Sieg said madly, then walked away.

Rika got really ticked off that time. "Look Sieg, I just want to win, OK? I know if I work hard enough SkullGreymon can be tamed. Not every Digimon is evil, OK? Just because the SkullGreymon YOU know is evil, that doesn't mean this one is, OK? I can tame him...he's my Digimon..." Rika started crying, her tears on the ground forming a small puddle as Magnamon knocked Greymon away with the strength of a dinosaur. Greymon fell on his back right next to her.

Rika rushed over and rubbed her hand on Greymon's helmet. She laid her head down on his stomach, and sighed, crying as well. "Greymon...I know that you can digivolve again...please...for me..."

Greymon melted away to become Tsunomon. He jumped into Rika's lap and started crying as well. "What Sieg says was right. You've got to make me be Gabumon again. Light is better...even if it IS just a test you can defeat him...with me..."

Rika nodded, and Tsunomon jumped onto the ground again. "Tsunomon, digivolve to...Gabumon!" Gabumon threw a thunder bolt at Magnamon, which didn't even affect him. Rika held out the D4, and Gabumon flashed once more. "Gabumon, digivolve to...Garurumon!" the wolf opened his mouth and a bolt of thunder came out. Magnamon launched a missile at Garurumon and he was knocked back.

"Sieg, what do I do? I have no idea...please, I need him to digivolve again. I know you need the crest, but since mine was gone...Garurumon's my best friend and I would never let anything happen to him..." Rika started crying once more.

A small crest absorbed into Rika's D4, and she didn't even notice. Garurumon, however, did.

"Rika! The crest! I can use it. Your love for me brought it back! I can digivolve again!" he yelled.

"Then DO IT!" Rika yelled in a mix of excitement and half-sadness. Garurumon nodded.

"Garurumon, digivolve to....WereGarurumon!" he yelled, howling. From some unknown place "Hey Digimon" started playing, and Rika kinda danced to it. WereGarurumon smiled and tensed up.

"Garuru Kick!" he screeched, and swung one leg around to hit Magnamon's armor. He wasn't scratched.

"YOU GUYS! WE HAVE TO FIND THE RAINBOW CREST SO YOUR DIGIMON CAN DIGIVOLVE TO ULTIMATE!" Rika screeched.

"But we don't even know where to start!" Sapphire, in Kazemon's body, said. "Not to mention that Kazemon is only equal to champion level."

Rika nodded. "I know that, but we have to find the Beast Spirits and all, and that way we can deafeat Magnamon!"

Rika's crest flashed, becoming rainbowy in color. The Rainbow Crest.

"EVERYONE DIGIVOLVE!" she yelled.

"Birdramon, digivolve to...Garudamon!"
"Greymon, digivolve to...MetalGreymon!"
"Ikkakumon, digivolve to...Zudomon!"
"Tentomon, digivolve to...Kabuterimon! Kabuterimon, digivolve to..MegaKabuterimon!"

(I think that's all of em)

The five ultimate level Digimon got in battle stances, and Rika admired Garudamon. She had always been one for fire types...and Garudamon was awesome. She would have to try him sometime. He looked like a good form of transportation.

Then Rika remembered her Human Spirit, Duskmon. She could overpower him since WereGarurumon was light.

"EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!" she yelled, swiftly changing into Duskmon. She swiped her crimson blade and said, "Duskmon!"

Kouichi smiled. "You've got it. I'll try to evolve too. EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!" Kouichi yelled. "Lowemon!"

OOC: You guys carry it from here. I felt the godmodding was necesary. Rika still has a little trouble controlling Duskmon, so you'll all need to beat her up after Magnamon is defeated. I'm guessing the Honor Crest isn't included in the Rainbow Crest, so I didn't do it. Have fun!

Nylf

Magnamon laughed. His work was done, and he was ready to return to the nursery, but he decided not to tell the others Holy Knights are immune to Love Tap.

"Great, we're (censored) up now, this was not what I had in mind. Still, Devimon's in for (censored) when we find him. He only faced the Tetra Blast of champions, plus a Holy Blast," Sieg yelled, as Talon appeared as well, amazed at Tentomon's rapid change.

"Sieg, here!" Kazemon yelled, throwing the goggles to Sieg, and his sword glowed as he put the goggles on his hat. A new statue appeared behind him, but he couldn't care. Though they may be a little more powerful than he had planned, they were together.

"Activate Spirit Evolution, AGUNIMON!" Sieg yelled as he jumped down.
"Okay everyone, while Rika's still sane, signature moves!"

"Blazing Salamander!"

"Giga Blaster!"

"Psycho Eye!"

"Breeza Petalo!"

"Deadly Gaze!"

"Shadow Meteor!"

"Horn Blaster!"

"Wolf Claw!"

"Zoltan's Hammer!"

"Wing Blade!"

Magnamon smiled underneath his armour. It was a fine sight to see the Digidestined reborn, and in such a spectcular manner. He took the hit with grace, and was fractilised. He had one parting message for the Digidestined,

"Well done young ones, you have finally overcome the first of your obstacles, and Sapphire, wait till you go back to reality before setting those two up. Remember, a year passes here in less than a day in the real world, so you won't miss much. I leave one parting gift for you all, but I fear your power is increasing too greatly too fast, so it will only come when needed. Now, defeat Devimon, but be forewarned, he is much more powerful now than he was, but the again, so are you!"

And with a mighty laugh, he was rebooted, and returned to the nursery as a DemiVeemon. Back in his HQ, Alphamon smiled. They are doing well, aren't they?

The Digidestined let out a roar of triumph. They're first real opponent, and they had beaten him. All the others returned to their rookies, as the Rainbow Crest lost effect, and Andrew managed to get up. Sieg deactivated his Spirit, and stood on one of the last buildings left standing.

"Now, we have finally overcome our greatest challenge, our highest hurdle you could say. We are finally a team, though don't expect perfection, 'cos I don't! Now, as most of you may have gathered, or Andrew may have informed, I'm stuck leading us through this place, so I have some ground rules.
ONE! Lighten up, we may b here to save the world, but that doesn't make this any less of a journey of a lifetime!

TWO! If you think you'd make a better leader than me, fine, go ahead and try, and not being cruel or anything, but both Andrew and Rika tried, and as I taught them, this world is all about who we are, not what we can be.

THREE! We will always clean up any mess we cause!"

Everyone anime fell at the last one, except the non-hybrid Digimon, as they were overjoyed that Sieg was ready to take responsibility for their world.

OOC: There, continue from there. Man am I good at speeches or what!?

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
OoC: You are right, the Honor Crest isn't included in the Rainbow Crest.

BiC:

Andrew collapsed again, his short amount of energy had been spent. Spectomon returned to his Clopesmon form, and proceded to take him back to the hospital.

As Andrew stared at the XD-vice, he noticed that a new message had been added to his e-mail, he flipped it open, and proceded to read.

Andrew,
Your time as a true Digidestined has come. By handing the goggles back, the Honor Crest was allowed creation, giving you the same strength as the other Digidestined.
Your gift was given as well, in the form of the XD Key, which allows the power of XD Digvolution, which will present its might as time passes. Not even Sieg has this power, it is yours and yours alone to wield.
The XD Key will open places in the Digital World evil has designed to remain closed. Only the creator of the Honor Crest has this right and privilage to enter those places and vanquish the evil.
Use your powers wisely Digidestined of Honor, for you alone will chose between the salvation of this world, and its destruction.

Alphamon

"Salvation or destruction?" Andrew asked Clopesmon, finding the XD Key option that was in the menu now.

"Maybe it has something to do with my creation," Clopesmon suggested, trying to understand the weight that had just fallen on them.

Not even Sieg can do this, Andrew thought, and he was the leader, Andrew had deemed him worthy to lead. In order to be a good leader, one must be able to follow those that lead. "You still can't Digimorph, but I can't wait to show that Devimon who's boss with the XD powers."

"Yes," Clopesmon agreed, smiling. "Let's save this world."

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Duskmon smiled as he defeated Magnamon with the help of the others, and then revolted. Rika clutched at Duskmon's head and tried to pierce herself with the blade as she looked to the others for help. The ultimate forms had all digivolved back to Rookie, and the spirit evolutions had melted away. "You guys...help me! Destroy me!"

WereGarurumon, seeing that Rika was in trouble, aimed a kick with light around it at her, but it didn't even phase her. It seemed that darkness, in this world, was far better than light, but she could still somehow defeat this darkness inside her.

Biyomon, Gomamon, Agumon, and...uh...the rest, looked at her and started aiming all their attacks. But of course, Duskmon was equal an ultimate level in strength and easily deflected their attacks.

Kouichi, who had became his human form again, placed his hands on Duskmon's shoulders, and looked up at him. "Rika, you're in there. Fight it! Fight it like last time. Fight it like I did. For...for me, Rika. You love me, right? Rika, do you love me?" he asked sincerely, practically crying because of his friend's pain.

Duskmon's eyes turned to slits, and Rika inside stuttered. "Y....yes...I do love you, Kouichi. Please...help me..."

Kouichi smiled a little. "OK. That's good to know. Rika...fight it for me. For all of us. But mostly for me. Please...Rika...I love you too."

Duskmon started crying once more. "I love you..." Duskmon melted away and Rika fainted in Kouichi's arms. He supported her and carried her to Sieg and the rest of the group.

"She'll be unconscious for a while. When she wakes up she'll be drained of energy, so Gabumon will be drained too. It's best he de-digivolves into Punimon, that way he can save up his energy." Kouichi smiled. "Don't make fun of her when she wakes up."

OOC: I had to...:) Kouichi's the cooliest! Kouji will probably scream when he sees Kouichi, unless he's going back to the real world soon. Since only Kouichi's mind was in the Digital World in Season 4 it won't attack the time flux if he stays. He won't help out much (Kouichi: Hey what's that supposed to mean?).

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Andrew was seared badly by the Magnamon fires that had scorced his body. Most of his face was a burn, and his clothes were in shreds.

"Yokomon?" he asked a nearby Digimon.

"Yes," the ball squeaked. "What would you like?"

"How about a change of clothes?" Andrew asked, grinning. "I've kind of got my stuff burned."

"Of course," the Yokomon answered, hurrying away to do as asked.

Andrew laid back in the bed. He looked to his side in surprise to see a small statue sitting by his bedside. It had the image of a standing dragon, with the Crest of Honor embedded in the center.

As Rika transformed back into herself, the group turned to notice that Andrew was limping out of the hospital, supported by Clopesmon.

His attire had changed, for his clothes had been seared. A black headband was holding up his impossible hair, with the green Honor Crest in the center.

He was wearing a vest over a shirt, with something that looked like shoulder pads but not sticking out sewed on his shoulders, that allowed it to become a jacket. He was wearing a green shirt underneath. His pants were blue, heavy duty and sturdy.

He was wearing gloves, black ones, but he was still wearing the same sneakers, the only thing that had stayed the same. He had a belt on too, with a small holder for the XD-vice.

His body was burned, but the Yokomon had said it would heal into a permenant tan eventually. Sieg eyed the headband.

"Trying to copy me?" he asked jokingly, pointing to it. "Nice Crest."

"It was the Yokomon's idea," Andrew answered, holding out the statue. "I think my problem was that my Crest didn't exist until I gave up the goggles. Now my Honor Crest is created, and I have my H-Spirit."

He pulled out the XD-vice, scanning the Spirit as he had done with the Digiegg of Honor. It glowed green, before turning into the option on the screen.

...Human Evolution Active...

Andrew smiled through burnt lips. "I'm sorry for what I did. I thought if I won this from you, I could make the rules of the Digital World, and lead better than you could Sieg.

"I can't undo my damage, but I will do everything in my power to save this world from the evil we both know is coming. I will follow you Sieg, as my commander and a friend," he said, extending an arm.

"Man, you're a drama freak," Clopesmon muttered, faking gagging behind Andrew's back.

Everyone laughed. Andrew's Digivice glowed bright green, as did Clopesmon, as Sieg took the arm and shook it heartily.

OoC: Just a tiny bit of godmodding, but I felt it was a good idea. Andrew's Crest depends on his unity with Honor, much more so than others.

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
Tentomon jumped away from Talon with a sudden cry to the looming Magnamon, and his body flashed. He began to reform, crying out “Tentomon, digivolve to...Kabuterimon!” he repeated this process once more, becoming a large red beetle, covered in protective armor and a large gem on the back of its head.

"MegaKabuterimon!" he said, towering eight feet above Talon. "It would have taken two more years to grow this big! Time to show Magnamon who's boss, eh?" And he bolted down the hill to meet the dinosaur, along with other digimon.

"Yeah! Give it to him! Eat him up!" cheered a strange voice nearby. Talon jumped and looked around, even as MegaKabuterimon's "Horn Buster!" echoed over the hillside.

"Who is that?" Talon asked himself.

"Oh, don't mind me," said the voice. "I love a good fight, that's all. Oh, you shouldn't have quit Little League when you did."

Suspicious, Talon looked down and saw his baseball bat was looking up at him. "You could have hit a home run the way you walloped that thing," it said. It looked the same as it had while--silver with a black stripe around the end--but it had sprouted black oval eyes and a lined mouth just above the handle. Talon picked it up, but was distracted as the digimon began roaring out attacks, Magnamon blasting apart with every blast.

"Go for it! Get him!" whooped the bat.

“What is that?” one person called out to Talon.

“My bat,” Talon explained. “It’s alive.”

"You bet I'm alive," said the bat. "You converted me to data when he used me as a weapon. The Digital World has odd rules, doesn't it?"

Talon looked up in awe as the enormous digimon bombarded Magnamon.

“They digivolved," realized Talon. He was suddenly aware he was exhausted.

As he realized this, Magnamon gave a final anguished cry and sank to the ground, his data streaming away in all directions like smoke. Within sections he was gone, and MegaKabuterimon roared in triumph.

"I did not want to see that," said Talon. MegaKabuterimon climbed the hill toward Talon. His sides were heaving and his jaws were streaked with foam, but he looked happy. "That was the awesomest battle I ever had! Thanks, Nutcase."

"Right," said Talon. "Now I've got to make you smaller."

"Don’t worry, the Rainbow Crest is destroyed," said the baseball bat.

"What in the?" said MegaKabuterimon, looking at the bat. "You can talk?"

"Call me Base," said the bat. "I spent the last five minutes naming myself. I prefer Excalibur, but it's too gaudy, you know?"

MegaKabuterimon shrank back into Tentomon, his excess data fading away. "Now that's what they call a shrinking sensation," said Tentomon. He shook his head, then looked over his shoulder. One person was on the ground in an unconscious state, another arriving from the hospital. Talon approached the group, yet stood back from them. He hadn’t really interacted with anyone.

“What’s the matter, cat got your tongue?” Base called to Talon.

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
OOC: I guess I missed the battle. What does OOC mean?

"I'd better transport you back, even though you didn't do anything here, Joe, I don't think that Andrew would like it," Seth said to Joe.

"All right, good bye Gomamon," Joe said as he went back to the Real World.

"Do you have any plans for what we're going to do, Sieg? You are the leader," Seth inquired.

OOC: SHort, but I couldn't think of anything