• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Adventure 03: REBOOT

Angelique

transcending love~
Some of you know that my onii-san (masterwannabe) previously posted a piece of Digimon fanfiction here, on SPP, and never finished it. Well, onii-sanis really busy with GATE and the Requiem Contest, so he asked me if he can give me the Digimon fanfic, so I can keep some structure to his original plot, while rewriting much of it, and finishing it.

I don't own Digimon, nor the plot of it, or the characters. I do however own the plot twists I have been brewing for the story. Yes, this is an continuation of Digimon Adventures Season 1/2.

So all who be Digimon Adventures Season 1/2 fans, or any digimon fans in general, come and read- and make sure I don't get sued by Bandai or Toei Animation.

Rating is PG-13 for language, violence and dramatic situations that may or may not crop up. Please comment for I want to know how I can improve this and such. I really value your oppinion, so please review~

Enjoy~

Chapter List

Arc I:
Prologue
Episode 01: Enter the Digital World!

ARC II
ARC III

*​

Digimon Adventure 03: REBOOT​

Prologue​

*​

Walk the Path of Light… Walk the Path of Darkness…

Five strange fingers form Fate’s hand,
Each one plays part at Fate’s command.
A clouded past, the answers it keeps,
Until its time each secret sleeps.
When pain is truth and truth is pain,
The Evil of The Past shall be freed again.
Five shall go but five shall not return,
Vain hope and pride in terror burn.

*​

For as long as anyone can remember, there have always been two worlds on this planet… The normal world and the digital world… This digital world that co-exists with the ‘normal’ world is home to creatures called Digital monsters, or just Digimon for short. These Digimon ranged from small, young creatures to massive, powerful beasts. We are similar to them… Sometimes, the similarities are not that visible while at other times, it is glaringly obvious… They are still similar to us; we both have moral codes, intellectual thoughts and the power to think beyond the normal capacity… The only difference is that Digimon, possess fantastical, unreal, even deadly supernatural powers… Their powers range from the ability to levitate a small teaspoon to the power to cause a Hurricane, even to take lives in mass numbers with the simple flick of a finger. Creatures of greatness, of power, of destiny…

But there are three different affiliates for Digimon, the Vaccine, the Data and the Virus… Each with their good and bad… Digimon were separated into two sides, the ones of the Vaccine of the Light and the ones of the Virus of the Dark… They hate each other with their hearts, fear them, because they are just so alike… Nonetheless, even though their powers and abilities are great; they are still living beings, and speak in the languages used by humans… Young Digimon are capable of ‘Digivolving’ into higher forms. They are intelligent, and speak in a language understandable by most humans.

Not all Digimon are good… There are those who have fallen into the darkness, swallowed into a void of nightmares and chaos… No light shall ever shine into that void… They are simply heartless, the followers of the path of darkness… They hate those with purity, light and goodness radiating from their hearts; fear them, because once they were just like them…

Although some do good and right, others are corrupted into darkness; seduced by evil… They yearn for darkness, and let darkness engulf them…

Occasionally, the Digiworld is enwrapped in turmoil and jeopardy, and a group of chosen children called the DigiDestined are recalled to bring justice and light to stave the impending destruction and chaos. Seven years ago, the children of the eight crests saved both our world and the Digital from a faction of apocalyptic and twisted Digimon. Three years ago, children from all around the world, led by the chosen six, saved both worlds yet again from an old threat. After the destruction of an insurgent named MaloMyotismon, everything returned to normal, and the DigiDestined returned back home once more.

Every since then the Digital World and the Human World had been in tandem and harmony. Both worlds now knew of each other’s existence, and children all around the globe were partnered with a friendly Digimon. But this wasn’t to be.

Around five months ago, strange events started to occur all around the world. Digimon partnered to children were disappearing, and many of the international DigiDestined lost their Digivices. Communication between the two worlds started to become strained, and eventually, was severed. People reported computer files, ones involving Digimon in particular, becoming corrupted and disappearing from existence. Cell phones and satellite communication was dissolved due to viral framework errors, and eventually, all Digimon in our world had disappeared from our world.

As our world drew into chaos and confusion, one single event erased all our troubles. I remember it clearly.

Clouds had departed to allow moonbeams to scatter through the frigid night air. It was unnaturally quiet that night, as if sound itself was forcibly muffled and suffocated out. I was awake that night at that hour because my mother had incessantly refused me daily meals until I finished my extracurricular assignments. I had to be this perfect child for her, a porcelain doll that was nothing more than another trinket in her flawless collection, robotically programmed to excel in every activity. I was meant to be Little Miss Perfect.

But enough about me, back to the story. It was so cold that night, ever so cold. It felt like my blood was freezing, my heart had stopped pumping, and my brain had stopped functioning. To my surprise, the central heating was not working, as well as all other electronic devices in my whole apartment except the ones on my desk. I went to the balcony and checked outside. Amazingly, all of Odaiba was affected the same way: desolated, dark and deferred from functionality. I looked down and found that people everywhere had stopped moving, some even in mid motion. It was as if space had been rendered, and time itself stopped.

Then a single butterfly, one with iridescent wings aglow with all the sevens colors of the rainbow, fluttered across the night sky. I looked around to see four other kids around my age, all on their balconies and staring at the butterfly in awe.

Then it stopped, and everything changed.

It burst into fierce light that blinded me to look at, and I fainted, only remembering a warm fluttering yellow light shining in front of my eyes.

The next morning I woke to find all inclusions in my diaries mentioning Digimon or the Digital World in anyway altered and destroyed. Billboards and films depicting and involving Digimon had become nonexistent. My mother and my friends all forgot about Digimon and their memories involving the digital monsters had been replaced by new ones that didn’t. Even I started losing my memories involving Digimon and the Digital World, and eventually, all I remembered was that frigid night with the butterfly, and two vague memories. One of a great sea-serpent fighting a singled-horned beast with a shaggy white mane, and another of a giant parrot fighting a single orange dinosaur.

No one remembered Digimon or the DigiWorld. It was as if Digimon never existed…

That was two weeks ago.

Who am I? I am Ayumi Utagoe, and these are my friends.

We are the new generation of the DigiDestined and this is our story.

* * * * * *​

[The following is an excerpt from AncientWisemon's personal diary]

Those of the Vaccine and those of the Virus fight bitterly with one another. Some may say it is necessary, others say it is stupid and pointless. But soon, they will be forced to be reunited, for what the future holds for this planet is beyond my imagination- and my nightmares. The Reign of Devimon, The Legacy of the Dark Masters, The Return of Myotismon; all of those are horrible, terrible things that would happen. But what I have seen is more terrible than all three of these combined. Long ago, when the world was still young, an entity of pure evil emerged.

It had powers beyond people’s imaginations. It was almost invincible. Soon this evil spread destruction throughout the worlds like an epidemic and by darkness, consumed the hearts of people with malevolence and corrupted them. People were in despair; they did not know what to do. But the Seven Warriors of the Light, angelic Digimon who together wielded the power to shed light and banish the darkness, emerged. Each warrior had a virtue, a crest, which empowered them, and their crests were bound to their DigiCores. Although individually, the Seven were not powerful to destroy the Evil, together they joined in an overwhelming spectrum of light that was more powerful than any other Digimon in the history of the worlds.

The Seven fought in a climatic battle against the evil. The Warriors won but were only able to seal the evil away, for the cost of their lives.

The Seven then in their dying breath, transformed themselves into pure energy, were to be reborn, reincarnated, resurrected as another person, a human, different yet with the same soul, to save the world; when their digimon partner has reappeared.

While the souls of the Seven were to be reborn as humans, their DigiCores were reconfigured and reborn with their crests, their virtues, into seven sacred gems, gems that contained the power to drive back the darkness in the hands of their rightful owners.

The Evil then waited patiently for the right moment to strike. When it comes, people will die, women will scream, children will cry. It will summon a disease, more powerful and deadly than all the diseases the world has seen combined, to prepare its way; to ease things for itself. All hope will be lost but this prophesy is the answer, the only answer, to this evil:

Five strange fingers form Fate’s hand,
Each one plays part at Fate’s command.
A clouded past, the answers it keeps,
Until its time each secret sleeps.
When pain is truth and truth is pain,
The Evil of The Past shall be freed again.
Five shall go but five shall not return,
Vain hope and pride in terror burn.

To unravel this mystery, these five in the prophesy must travel into the Digital World, to the Ends of the World, to undo this evil but woe to these chosen five as troubled times lie ahead. The war may seem to be won but the real battle has just begun and the true evil was still waiting for the perfect chance to strike…

And those who face the wrath of the evil shall feel the indescribable pain and may the Gods have mercy on them for I, as a mortal soul, do not know for only God knows what will happen to them…

* * * * * *​

They are the chosen. Chosen from a group of young ones. Chosen based on their traits and characteristics.

It is unknown who chose these children. Children of light, children of destiny.

When the time comes, they will be called upon to save those who selected them.

Welcome to the Digital World, DigiDestined.​

*​

End of Prologue

Last edited:

Celine_Dion

Beginning Trainer
Yay, a well-written Digimon fic! Well, that was a great prologue. It really captured my attention and piqued my interest. It's an interesting concept, some "butterfly-linked-evil-thingy" erasing the existence of Digimon from the Real World... You're doing a good job of rewriting/revising/taking-over MWB's old fic!

Ayumi seems like an interesting character. I can't wait to see how this works out!

Good job.

Angelique

transcending love~
Celine_Dion: Aw, thanks. Even though your review is the only one I have right now, it still makes me feel loved. ^^ I'll add you to the PM List, kay?

Please post your comments citizens of SPP! Don't be shy- I accept criticism and phraise exactly the way way so shoot ahead~

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Well i must say that this was a wonderful prologue. There were just a couple of mistakes

The next morning I woke to found all inclusions in my diaries mentioning Digimon or the Digital World in anyway, altered and destroyed.

"found" should be "find". In my opinion that comma should be there.

Not all Digimon all good…

"all" should be :are".

Apart from that i found this prologue wonderful. I love Digimon and this looks amazing. I just have a couple of questions. Was there any particular reason for Cody, Yolei and Davis being chosen as Digidestined in Adventure 02. I haven't seen the series in a while and thought it might have something to do with this part of the story.

One of a great sea-serpent fighting a singled-horned beast with a shaggy white mane,

I know the bird and the dinosaur are parrotmon and greymon which is why the digidestined from 01 were chosen but does that have anything to do with 02. Sorry if you don't know what i'm talking about. As i said haven't watched 02 in ages (though will start watching it soon).

Also, who is AncientWisemon? The name sounds familiar but i'm just not sure where from.

If these questions spoil the plot in anyway then don't answer them but if they don't i'm just curious to know.

As i said before this prologue was wonderful and i am seriously being inspired to write a Digimon fic of my own. When will the next part be posted?

takarifan

A Weaver of Tales
Great fic so far Angelique. As a Digimon fan, I must say that I'm impressed. I like how you used Garamond font to mimic AncientWisemon's personal handwriting. It's a nice touch. And that whole diary entry really provoked thought.

I like Ayumi. I liked the way she described the whole ordeal, and it seems her relationship with her mother, and her personal issues involving image and identity are make Ayumi more interesting and realistic as a character. I can't wait to see who her Digimon Partner is!

And Palkia1, the Season 02 Cast were chosen by the Digimon Souvereigns (also known as the Harmonious Ones) out of all the children who helped out inadvertently during the first fight against Diablomon in the first Digimon movie. Out of these children who witnessed the Diablomon versus Omnimon fight, Iori (Cody), Miyako (Yolei) and Daisuke (Davis) were chosen due to their personal character traits which suited the Crests.

Ken was meant to be one of the original Eight children, even having his own Crest (the Crest of Kindness) but his brother, Osamu (Sam), stole his Digivice and didn't let him go to the summer camp where Tai, Sora, Mimi and the others went to in the first season. So there were actually meant to be Nine Original DigiDestined with Nine Crests. The Crest of Kindness and Wormmon were hidden and kept by Gennai under Azulongmon's advice. Azulongmon knew Ken's Digivice didn't arrive to him, and the Souvereigns agreed seven of the original nine were strong enough, eight even stronger. As long as Hope and Light were part of the group, the Souvereigns thought they were okay.

Ken had to take Osamu's destiny of becoming the Digimon Kaizer along with his own of becoming a DigiDestined due to some "interference" from the Dark Ocean/Dark Area got Osamu killed before he could fufil his destiny. Takeru and Hikari had to be part of the Season 02 Group too as Hope and Light were unique Crests that couldn't be passed on like how Courage and Sincerity were able to be passed on. Also, Patamon and Gatomon were captible with Armour Evolution (while Agumon and the other Original Digimon weren't), basically securing a place for TK and Kari in the new DigiDestined.

So there. A long (and time-consumming) explanation of how the Season 02 DigiDestined were chosen. The Parrotmon versus Greymon incident allowed the Season 01 Cast to be chosen, but ANY child who witnessed the Greymon/Parrotmon fight is most likely to be DigiDestined, and any child of good virtue who witnessed any fight between a digimon of one of the DigiDestined and another is also liable to be chosen.

Sorry, I really love Digimon and I'm really fussy- I have to explain everything even though I don't have to. ^^;;;

palkia1

Palkia Lover
And Palkia1, the Season 02 Cast were chosen by the Digimon Souvereigns (also known as the Harmonious Ones) out of all the children who helped out inadvertently during the first fight against Diablomon in the first Digimon movie. Out of these children who witnessed the Diablomon versus Omnimon fight, Iori (Cody), Miyako (Yolei) and Daisuke (Davis) were chosen due to their personal character traits which suited the Crests.

Ken was meant to be one of the original Eight children, even having his own Crest (the Crest of Kindness) but his brother, Osamu (Sam), stole his Digivice and didn't let him go to the summer camp where Tai, Sora, Mimi and the others went to in the first season. So there were actually meant to be Nine Original DigiDestined with Nine Crests. The Crest of Kindness and Wormmon were hidden and kept by Gennai under Azulongmon's advice. Azulongmon knew Ken's Digivice didn't arrive to him, and the Souvereigns agreed seven of the original nine were strong enough, eight even stronger. As long as Hope and Light were part of the group, the Souvereigns thought they were okay.

Ken had to take Osamu's destiny of becoming the Digimon Kaizer along with his own of becoming a DigiDestined due to some "interference" from the Dark Ocean/Dark Area got Osamu killed before he could fufil his destiny. Takeru and Hikari had to be part of the Season 02 Group too as Hope and Light were unique Crests that couldn't be passed on like how Courage and Sincerity were able to be passed on. Also, Patamon and Gatomon were captible with Armour Evolution (while Agumon and the other Original Digimon weren't), basically securing a place for TK and Kari in the new DigiDestined.

So there. A long (and time-consumming) explanation of how the Season 02 DigiDestined were chosen. The Parrotmon versus Greymon incident allowed the Season 01 Cast to be chosen, but ANY child who witnessed the Greymon/Parrotmon fight is most likely to be DigiDestined, and any child of good virtue who witnessed any fight between a digimon of one of the DigiDestined and another is also liable to be chosen.

Sorry, I really love Digimon and I'm really fussy- I have to explain everything even though I don't have to. ^^;;;

OK, thanks for the explanation. I knew that Ken had the crest of kindness. I just couldn't remember how the 02 digidestined were chosen. Well this fic looks awesome and i will keep an eye out for the next installment.

Angelique

transcending love~
palkia1: Thanks! I'm really honored that you liked my fic too! The next installation, also known as chapter one, will be posted in a two days or so, so keep your eyes peeled!

takarifan: Um, thanks for explaining everything to palkia1 so thoroughly. Gosh, I've never seen such a long explanation of how and why the Season 02 Crew were chosen. o_O;;; Thanks anyway~

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Hm, good job. Thanks for taking this fic on when you yourself are quite busy. I'm sorry I couldn't write this fic with ya. Maybe in Arc II or something, we can cowrite. XP

Good job so far.

Manulya

Terror of Death
For as long as anyone can remember, there have always been two worlds on this planet
Two worlds on one planet sounds iffy.

But I love everything else!
Add meh to the PM list?

Angelique

transcending love~
Author's Note: This fic will have approximately 15 episodes/chapters in each Arc. This Arc is called the Darkness Rebirth Arc, Arc II is known as the Juxtaposition Arc, and the final Arc will be called the Destiny Finulte Arc. All three arcs will also involve some of the 01/02 DigiDestined, but most of the focus in the first Arc will be on the New Generation of DigiDestined.

Episode 01: Enter the Digital World!

They are the chosen. Chosen from a group of children. Chosen based on their traits and characteristics.

It is unknown who chose these children. Children of light, children of destiny.

When the time comes, they will be called upon to save those who selected them.

Welcome to the Digital World, DigiDestined.​

* * * * *​

Eight is the Number of Power,
Seven is the Rise and Fall of Darkness,
Six is a Primordial Vengeance Which Takes Toll on All
Five is a New Hope Amongst the Shadows of the Past,
Four is the Prophesy Renewed,
Three is the Number of Destiny’s Last Hope,
Two is the Beginning and the End,
One is Where the Fate of the Worlds Lay Upon.

A War Born in Light,
A Battle Ends in Darkness.
A Hero Walks in Between…

* * * * *​

Rei Yamada yawned out loud, though not loud enough for the English teacher to hear him. His eyes lightly fluttered as rays of sunshine fell through the classroom window from the vast wintry sky. Outside, the surroundings were beautiful. White crystals balled together in miniature hills. Snow-capped alpines stood proud and starkly among the hills, swaying gracefully in the breeze. The wind whistled a silent song as it softly hustled through the barren branches of mountainous trees. Shadows of angel wings floated in the misty air. It was winter. How dearly he wished to be freed from this torture session and be part of the wondrous world outside the classroom window… The hazel eyed boy stretched his arms tiredly as he glanced at his torturer. Her back was turned to the students, writing something down on the blackboard as her lecture continued on and on.

“This is SO boring…” Rei thought, laying his head down on the table. Quickly, the young boy checked the ticking clock that was nailed to the classroom wall, noticing there was only five minutes left in the period. He let out a soft cheer, but remembered on detail. "That clock is four minutes slow," he groaned, flattening his face against the table.

“Only nine more minutes to go, Rei,” a blonde haired boy whispered. Rei rotated his head to face his right, seeing his friend Kaito Takara whispering to him that statement. He grinned, sitting back up straight so not to get caught by the teacher. Still, it was a nice thought.

“Only nine minutes of school left…” Rei whispered, smiling a bit. He also sat up right, running a hand through his golden tinged brown hair, which got messed up during his ‘flattening’. With a quick rub, it was back to its regular flat state instead of sticking up everywhere. The thought of only nine, no, make that eight minutes left in class kept the student happy.

* * * * * * *​

“It’s cold…” Rei said, teeth chattering, pulling his white jacket closer to his body. Of course it was cold, it was late January, and in Odaiba, Japan, that generally means frostbite. He and his fellow peers had just finished school for the day. Rei was turning thirteen in a few months time, which meant he was stuck in the final term of Sixth Grade. To Rei, and for many others, school automatically equalled to torture. The brunette boy was just happy that soon, it’d be Spring and this awful cold weather will go away. Then when Spring comes, also comes the Spring Break, and then he'll graduate and enter Middle School in April, something he had been anticipating for a long time. That sheer thought kept the boy satisfied.

“Better to get average weather conditions than freaky ones,” Kaito spoke, covering his blonde hair with a small hat, somehow just big enough to fit over his ears.

“Well…I have to agree with you there…” Rei replied, remembering what happened before, ages ago, about this time in the year, when somehow, the weather conditions changed. It was searing hot in the middle of December, enough to melt what little snow that fell a night back in a matter of mere hours. “That year was the craziest,” Rei spoke out, tightening the straps of his backpack to make sure it was secure.

The two were a strange pair. Being as it may, one being of Japanese background while the other a Canadian one. Even more so, Rei and Kai had interests in completely separate things. Kaito was the school flirt, Rei’s excessive shyness when it came to romantic contact with any fellow Homo Sapien prevented him from any sort of flirting. Rei was a basketball fanatic, the school's basketball team’s star player, Kaito played soccer instead. Kai’s personality was completely and utterly different from Rei’s. Yet the two were the best of friends. They grew up together, all the way from the young age of five. The only plausible cause for these two to be friends was their distinct interest in mythical monsters and computer games.

“Are you coming over today?” Rei asked his blonde haired companion, quickly stepping into the bus and depositing his money for the bus fare. Kaito followed him in, paying as well.

“Sorry…I got a History project to finish for Monday. You know what Yamazuki-sensei's like. The School Grinch or something…” Kaito replied, holding onto one of the poles as the bus pushed off from the curb.

“Oh…” Rei spoke, disappointedly. He was looking forward for a positive reply. “Well, it’s the weekend at least,” Rei consolidated. “One half school day of bludge and one wonderful day of relaxation,” he continued, smiling a bit. “School can be SOOOOOO boring…” Rei told Kaito, for possibly the fiftieth time this week. The brunette had a tendency to repeat himself over and over again. Sometimes, I really think you need reconstructive memory therapy, Rei, thought Kaito as the brunette in question yawned loudly.

“You still got homework you know,” Kaito told his comrade as the hazel-eyed boy looked at him in comical anguish.

“You just had to BURST my bubble, didn't you!” Rei protested, causing a short laugh from his friend.

“You’ve got time, just relax Rei-kun. Talking about relaxing, look who’s getting cosy today,” Kaito smirked as he beckoned to the seats behind him. Rei glanced in the direction Kaito pointed; there sat a red haired girl and her brunette companion, chatting amiably about the latest ‘teen heart throb’. Rei reconised the two girls to be his classmates. He glanced at Kai and sighed.

This is going to turn out bad.

“It looks like I have a job to do,” Kaito smirked as he stood up and headed towards his two female classmates. As they saw Kaito approach, the two girls suddenly stopped talking. The red haired girl growled angrily as Kaito smiled.

“Hello my dearest Ayumi-chan, what I pleasant surprise to see you here,” said Kaito suavely as the brunette girl, Ayumi, just blinked a few times and stared at Kaito as if he gained a pock mark.

“Who said you could call Ayumi by her first name? What are you doing here, Takara,” hissed Ayumi’s companion. Rei gulped. He didn't like it when this happened. Rei shivered as he remembered the last time. It wasn’t a very pleasant experience. Why did Kai out of all girls had to approach her.

“Why Namiko-chan, fancy seeing you here. I’m just catching the bus to go home, no harm done. Now, now, no need to get nasty…” smirked the blonde boy.

“It's Suzuki to you, Takara. Now get out of my sight before I lose my temper,” Namiko warned.

“Why, a cute girl like you has no need for a temper.”

Rei sighed and mentally prepared himself for Namiko's reaction. Rei did not know the red-haired girl all that well but Namiko had a fearsome reputation for her temper and her bitterness towards the opposite sex. Rei looked at Namiko half-expecting her to breathe fire. Rei wasn't wrong- Namiko looked positively livid.

Cute?! That's the last straw. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! ARGH!!” Namiko’s voice screeched as she lunged at Kaito, aiming to rip his throat out.

“Yeah, right. I bet you can’t even-” Kaito got cut off as Namiko tackled him down to the ground. As Nami straddled Kaito and tried to gorge his eyes out, Rei sighed and sat next to Ayumi. Ayumi smiled gently as he sat down.

“Do you mind?” asked Rei. Ayumi shook her head, her cheeks slightly flushed red for some reason. “No, it’s okay.” Rei smiled as he peered at the somber girl sitting next to him. She had a Raccoon-like face, round and cute, with the eyes wide apart. Her hair was a rich shade of brown, shimmering in a lush, rich cocoa hue, as if the hair itself was flowing, liquid chocolate. Ayumi wore a fitting cerise apparel crew shirt and donned a dark beige rah-rah skirt, which was held by two parallel straps that went over her flawless shoulders. The skirt just barely fell short of reaching the top of her knees, and Ayumi wore dark semi-transparent pantyhose. Ayumi topped all of this with a semi-open dark terracotta-brown cardigan. She wore her hair in a singular ponytail, held together by a blue elastic scrunchie, but a few stray strands had come loose and hung cutely in her eyes. Her cloudy grey eyes looked wistful, two mysterious portals, and they seemed to peer at Rei with a certain look of saddness and somberity.

Ayumi always was a pretty girl, Rei admitted as he tore his eyes away from the quiet girl. Perfect in everyway. I'm lucky to have a great childhood friend like her...

Rei then glanced out the window in bored curiosity. The bus was stopped at an intersection, waiting for passengers to embark or disembark. “Hey, doesn’t that look familiar?” Ayumi asked softly, pointing her index finger out towards the scene outside the window.

“Still haven’t fixed it yet?” Rei asked, noticing the large crevices in the ground. Also eight years ago, there was an earthquake in this area, somehow emitting at this intersection. Very few people witnessed the event, but a circulating urban myth said that something apparently crept out of the earth in this area.

“Good thing no one was in this building when it collapsed,” Rei spoke, rubble still not cleaned up from that mess eight years. Despite the fact a fifty-floor tower was toppled due to that occurrence, no one inside or around the building was seriously injured. Even to do this day, police and construction crews taped the area up.

“Maybe they’re afraid... I don't think that it was an earthquake that toppled that building. Maybe, just maybe, it was something else...” Ayumi replied, lowering her voice.

“Well, um, I think it wasn't an earthquake either. I think, may be, it was some kind of, I don't know, monster that was responsible for those fissures. I was there when it happened.” Rei said timidly, as Ayumi, her cheeks still flushed red, and her face still holding a look of shy embarassement, rose one of her eyebrow in dubious surprise. Rei was only a child when he saw the building topple, but although it was only for a fleeting second, he swore he saw some kind of monster with a drill for a nose knock the building down. Of course, he didn't tell any of about this, and he could barely remember the event himself, but Rei knew for a fact that thing was certainly no earthquake. “…maybe I just imagined it that night…it was late…”

“Oh... Well, Rei-kun, I don't know… But at least it's for certain it wasn't an earthquake,” Ayumi replied cautiously as the bus started to move from the intersection. The light turned green and the public transit continued on their schedule routine.

“G-Get off me you perve! Stop straddling me and get your hands off of my-OUCH! Hey, that hurt!” Kaito’s voice sounded.

“Oh, do you want me to break your neck as well?” said an infuriated Namiko Suzuki in a sarcastic saccharine tone.

Rei sighed. “I don't understand those two. It's as if they're enjoying doing this. I guess it looks like they won’t be stopping any sooner...”

Ayumi giggled, as her blush grew deeper and more profound. Rei then gave a wide smile to Ayumi, as he stood up. “Anyway, there’s no use worrying about it Ayumi… I don't think "weird" stuff will be happening any more,” Rei told the girl, slouching down against the pole. “My stop is next…I guess I’ll be seeing you later.”

* * * * * * *​

Rei yawned lightly, stretching his arms out. “Stupid history test…” he complained, eyes getting a bit blurry after reading four chapters of his textbook. “If those tests weren’t so tough, I wouldn’t need to study for them…” he muttered, laying his head down on the table. At times like these, he wished he was like the quiet loner from his History and Science classes, Hayate Katoki. That antisocial loner, Rei had to admit, had quite a brain, handing flawless projects and perfect scores. But wistful thinking was all Rei could do. “It’s only 5:00 P.M. on a Friday afternoon, and you’re already studying like a workaholic,” Rei told himself, saddened by such a fact. “How the hell does that Hayate Katoki do so well on them…” he complained, leaning back against his chair.

His hazel eyes quickly caught sight of a blinking icon on my computer screen. Wheeling over to the computer table on my chair, he double clicked on the icon, an IM message sent from a friend who lived nearby.

“You’re on early,” he said, in bold black letters. Rei grinned a bit, seeing he was as intuitive as usual.

“Had nothing better to do. Wassup, Zane?” he typed as a reply, clicking the send button. The student glanced back at his History textbook for a second, then knew he still had two days to work on it. An hour online won’t hurt his studying.

“I’m working on my English homework. It’s another creative writing task. I hate my English teacher, giving me homework like this. My life sucks. I’m not quite sure if I’ll be able to finish it in time,” Zane answered. Rei smiled, also noting how Zane was always been such a pessimist. He should loosen up a bit… thought Rei as he flaunted his fingers on the plastic-covered keyboard.

“Knowing you, it’ll be fine,” Rei typed quickly. “Of course, I wish I could write like you. The stuff I write is pretty dull…and I have to study for a History test. *Sigh*” Rei sent the message, though seeing it fit to check his e-mail as well while he waited for a reply.

“Hey, what’s this?” he asked, getting an unknown e-mail. There was a file attached to it as well. Of course, when the file automatically opened its self and installed into his hard drive, Rei got really freaked out.

“History test?” Zane replied, though Rei’s thought weren’t on the Internet chat program anymore.

“BRB Zane…something came up…” Rei quickly sent, closing IM as well. It didn’t take long for the self-extracting file to finish installing, placing a new shortcut onto Rei’s desktop.

“Digital World…?” Rei asked. As if on cue, and as expected, the program opened by its self, opening a small map onto his screen on the left side. On the right side was a picture of rolling fields, a sapphire blue sky, and rising sun. Both map and screen were encased in a thick white border as part of their program. “What the heck?"” he spoke, getting a better look at the new program. If it was a virus, it sure wasn’t convincing enough to be one. For some reason, the teen pressed his hand against the picture, unsure of the purpose of such an action.

Suddenly, a fluorescent blue light burst from the computer screen, enveloping the thirteen year old boy. Rei, tried to say something. Before he could open his mouth, he was sucked into the monitor. Every colour he could name flashed before his eyes as he felt himself flying through a dreamlike world of brilliant lights and data streams. That was the last thing he remembered before he closed his eyes as a bright light enveloped him. At that moment, Rei disappeared in blinding flash, leaving behind an empty room with an active computer.

* * * * * * *​

“What? Where am I?” Rei exclaimed, unsure of the events that transpired moments ago. He remember first being in his own room, then, somehow, travelling through a ‘tunnel’ of sorts. Not an average tunnel, more of a tunnel of information. Somehow, with those brief moments, he ended up here.

The wind blew lightly through his brown hair. The blades of grass leaned with the wind. The land was mostly flat, aside for some hills here and there. The sky was deep blue, like a sapphire, despite how the sun was only beginning to rise. Then it struck him.

“This is what I saw on my computer!” Rei exclaimed. He wasn’t sure how, but somehow, he is now living what that program he got recreated. "But, how is that possible?" he asked, brushing his light-blue jacket.

“Fire-Red jacket?” he spoke out, surprised. He wasn’t wearing that before, especially with a Tangerine-orange T-shirt underneath. Though the baggy blue cargo pants looked familiar, he was pretty sure they weren’t his either. He then felt something strapped to his head. Rei instinctively reached out with his right hand to find something solid. The boy whipped the offending material off and peered at it.

"Goggles? What are goggles doing strapped to my head?" said Rei as he rubbed the transparent rose-tinted circular lenses. The strap for the oversized ski goggles themselves was firetruck-red, with little fire-like stitchings on the side. Rei then strapped them back where he originally found them, patting some of his golden-tinged hair over the lenses.

“Well, no use complaining about it,” he told himself, noting that the clothing seemed lighter, despite how much heavier they looked in comparison to his previous attire.

“Now…to figure out what the heck this place is,” Rei thought, glancing left and right. After a short deliberation, he decided forward, hoping it may take him somewhere.

* * * * * *​

“Well…I’m here…where ever here is…” Rei told himself softly. His travels took him into a forest. Whether entering the forest was a good idea or not was still a mystery to Rei.

After a fifteen minute walk through the forest, it felt like there was no end to the environment. The small foliage that initially started the area eventually grew into the large area known as the sea of trees. There didn’t seem to be an end to the forest, and it began to worry Rei if he could ever get out.

A large roar echoed across the forested land, freezing Rei in his tracks. The ground vibrated softly. Thumps of large footsteps could be heard in the distance. Another roared ensued, followed by the distinct sound of cracking trees. The student remained still, unsure if advancing was a brilliant idea.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!” the voice screamed out, trailing through the air. Quickly, Rei stared upwards, only to be forcefully knocked onto the ground. "Oh…thank you for breaking my fall," whatever was screaming told Rei. The high school student opened his eyes, noticing a pink bird lying on him, with large blue eyes and a feather rising from her head. Rei stared at the bird and the bird stared back; the boy had never seen such a creature, her eyes were so strangely human…

“What?! What the heck?!” Rei yelled out, scaring the bird off his chest.

“What, you haven’t seen a Digimon before?” the pink bird asked. “Then again, I haven’t really seen any other humans for a while. Are you new here?” she asked casually.

“Um, I guess so…” Rei stammered. Having a pink bird fall out of the sky and begin to talk to him wasn’t the first thought that came to his mind while exploring this place.

“Well, welcome to the Digital World,” she told him. “Obviously, you chose a wrong time to visit the Digital World. A lot of dangerous and crazy stuff has been happening around here lately. I’m sorry for falling onto you like that. Another infected Tyranomon attacked me a while back, and perhaps with a little too much force. He knocked me very far away. You may have heard him roaring somewhere farther in the forest.” However she can act so casual was a question that kept recurring in Rei’s mind. “Oh, by the way, my name is Biyomon.”

“Um…nice to meet you Biyomon. I’m Rei,” he responded. Noticing he was still lying on the ground, the teen decided to stand back up, wiping some of the mud off his back. “Digital World?” he asked, now a bit more curious.

“Yes, Digital World. Of course the others just call it the Digi-World, but I think we should leave this location before Tyranomon decides to attack again,” Biyomon suggested, flapping her wings to make sure they were still in working order. With a quick test, she rose into the air, flying away. With no where else to go, Rei saw it fit to follow.

“Better to follow someone who knows what is going on…” Rei concluded. “Biyomon, whatever she may be, seems nice. I don’t think she means any harm at all.” With those final thoughts, he sprinted to catch up with the pink bird.

* * * * * * *​

“So, let me get this straight…” Rei spoke, once the two slowed down to a walking pace. “This is a world inside a digital realm, which mimics my world in many senses. This world houses many monsters known as Digimon,” Rei concluded, generalizing what the Digimon he encountered told him. The two left the premise of the forest, and hopefully, away from the Digimon known as Tyranomon.

“Yep, that’s right,” Biyomon confirmed, somehow extremely happy even after meeting the side end of Tyranomon’s tail. “Of course the last time I saw a human was five months ago, before all of this mess happened.”

“What do you mean, ‘last time’? And what is this infection and this ‘mess’ you’re talking about?” Rei questioned, surprised that there have been visits prior to his own.

“The Digi-Portals have been closed for the last five months. See, there’s this new infective virus called the Destructive Corruption Virus, DC for short. The first Digimon was struck down by it six months ago or so. This virus isn’t any ordinary bug because once it strikes you down it will drive you into mindless and murderous insanity. See, the virus is very contagious so only a span of a matter of weeks, our whole Digi-World was thrown into absolute chaos…"

"Then the Digi-Portals and all communication with the Real World started to become strained, and soon, it was severed all together… But if you’re here now, I don’t know if this is good news or bad news… Well, at least I might be able to see Sora again…” Biyomon answered, though her tone became weaker upon saying the name ‘Sora’.

“But…if these ‘Portals’ were sealed for the last five months, why would they open now?” Rei asked. It didn’t make sense for these portals to just open again. Even if Rei only understood this Digital World for about four minutes, he still had a feeling these gates wouldn’t open without proper reason.

“Do you have a Digivice?” Biyomon asked, stopping. Rei, unsure of what the Digimon was asking him, only shrugged.

The roar the echoed across the plains scared both of them, forcing each to cover their ears with their hands/wings. Both Digimon and Human turned around to see what could cause such a roar, but it was quite obvious.

“It’s Tyranomon!!” Biyomon shouted, identifying the large dinosaur like Digimon lumbering towards them. Rei shivered as he looked into the Tyranomon’s eyes. They were full of murderous insanity, such malice and evil… The pink bird quickly took to the air, ready to confront the significantly larger Digimon.

“SPIRAL TWISTER!” she shouted, launching literally a spiral of green energy towards her foe. However, the attack did little more then scratch the red dinosaur Digimon.

“This isn’t working!!” Rei shouted, also noticing the ineffectiveness of Biyomon’s attack. The student glanced around quickly, finally setting sights of a cave inside a nearby cliff side. “Biyomon, come on!” he yelled, make a break for the cave. After unleashing one more Spiral Twister to stall Tyramon, Biyomon followed.

“Rei, look out!!” Biyomon exclaimed. The student quickly glanced backwards, seeing the massive tail of the dinosaur fly right towards him.

“WAH!!” the teen screamed, diving into the cave entrance. The tail slammed against the side of the cliff, shaking the interior. Tyranomon roared out again, frustrated his prey eluded the attack. Biyomon quickly flew into the cave as well when Tyranomon’s tail was not blocking her path anymore.

“Well…that will keep us safe for a bit…” Rei muttered, noticing how brightly lit the interior was, despite how little sunlight actually entered the cave. The pair slowly walked towards the interior, unsure of what to expect. Eventually, the two reached a large room, possibly big enough to hold Tyranomon if he could get in. At the centre of the domed cave, was a rock pedestal. A glittering on the pedestal caught the attention of both.

“What’s that?” Biyomon asked, approaching the pedestal. Rei followed her, curious himself. On top of the pedestal sat a strange device, lying there, as if beckoning someone to take it.

Rei took the device from the pedestal. The item bottom half, despite being blunt and large, was easy to grip and snugly lay in his closed hand. The item was mainly coloured in a shade of raven black. A firey red border wrapped around the sides and bottom of this end. The upper half was much thinner then it’s bottom counterpart, although wider as well. This half housed a display, possibly to show information. What information it may be baffled the holder.

“It looks like a Digivice,” Biyomon commented. “Though I haven’t seen one like that before.”

“So, this is a Digivice then?” Rei questioned, examining the item. He didn’t have much time to look, as suddenly the pedestal was engulfed in a ball of light. Rei shielded his eyes from the blinding light. The light was as clear and pure as a drop of water on a crystal that it blinded Rei and Biyomon to look at. Suddenly, the light died down and there, stood an eagle, a white eagle. Its feathers were as white as snow, as pure as light. There was a crimson band around his left talon and its dark eyes seemed to almost radiate with compassion.

“Rei…I presume,” the eagle asked. The boy stared at the bird. This is just great, another talking bird. I should lay off the sugar next time, thought Rei as he slowly nodded.

“My name is Aviomon. I have been waiting for you for a while. Perhaps too long for my liking. I guess we will be working together for a while.”

“Working together?” Rei asked, dubious of what the eagle just implied.

“Of course. You are a DigiDestined. You hold a Digivice. I waited for this moment for many eons,” Avionmon answered. Rei then opened his mouth to ask the eagle what in God’s name was a DigiDestined when the cave started to rumble. Small rocks began to crumble from the ceiling, become all too apparent of one thing: cave in. Without further encouragement, both ran back towards the entrance.

“You know, we will run back into Tyranomon!” Biyomon shouted above the growl of splitting earth.

“Better to stand a chance then no chance at all!!” Rei responded, using his hands as a shield to protect his head from increasing larger boulders. He clipped the Digivice to the side of his pants’ pocket to protect it from any boulder large enough to smash it to pieces.

Within seconds, the three left the ‘safety’ of the cave, seeing Tyranomon bashing his tail against the cliff side. If anything, evidence suggested that continuous smashing against the cliff side caused the cave to collapse.

Tyranomon let out a roar of triumph, seeing his prey leaving their so-called sanctum. Again, Biyomon took to the sky, with no where to run, the only option was to fight. Tyranomon seemed weakened though, expending some of his energy at collapsing the interior.

“SPIRAL TWISTER!” Biyomon shouted again, unleashing the emerald wind power. This time, it was quite apparent it hurt. The dinosaur winced in pain, stepping back a bit. Now angered, and with precision accuracy, his tail hit square home against Biyomon, slamming her into the cliff side, leaving her imprint on it.

“Biyomon!!” Rei shouted, just hearing the rock cracking made him wince. He caught the bird as she fell. Tyranomon again roared in triumph, ready to finish the job.

“GALE WIND!” shouted from behind Rei, as did the attack. The only thing Rei saw was a small globe of energy surge directly towards Tyramon’s feet. The ball of power opened up, expanding outwards in such speed that it knocked the Digimon over.

The source of the attack was the other Digimon, Aviomon, who flew across the sky, circling the dinosaur as if it was the bird’s prey. Tyranomon, quickly recovered, trying to whack the other Digimon with his tail.

“ZEPHYR WING!” was what the bird yelled next, starting a dive bomb right towards Tyranomon. His speed made it impossible to see what was coming, all you knew was he blasted past Tyranomon. The only clue that happened was when the dinosaur roared in pain again. Unable to bear it anymore, Tyranomon ran away, badly beaten. Sure that his job was down, the white bird descended towards Rei and Biyomon.

“Are you okay?” he asked, landing.

“I’m okay…but I’m not sure about Biyomon here…” Rei whispered, glancing at the winged Digimon.

“I’ll be alright…just need a little rest.” Biyomon said weakly, coughing. Aviomon then nodded as he turned to Rei.

“It looks like the Nanadaimaou have already been reformed. Maybe I was too late…” Aviomon said softly. Rei opened his mouth to speak but he knew the eagle Digimon would not answer him anyway.

There wasn’t anymore time for questions. Rei’s Digivice began to beep uncontrollably, the screen lighting up brightly. Rei glanced down at his Digivice, unsure of what was happening. Again, in a blinding flash of a spectrum of colours, he disappeared as quickly as he came into the Digital World, leaving both Aviomon and Biyomon alone…

* * * * * * *​

“Am…am I back home?” Rei asked, quickly identifying his surroundings. “Oh, it looks like it…” he told himself, lying on his bed. “Was it a dream?” he thought; he checked his clothes, they were the same ones he was wearing before he supposedly entered the Digi-World. “How long was I in there?” he asked next, checking the time. The clock said 5:42 P.M. “Strange, I think slept longer than that… Wait a minute, it says 7:00 P.M. on my watch…”

Something's seriously wrong here... Maybe it's broken or something.

“Was it just a dream?” Rei asked himself once more. He knew somehow, student knew his supposedly... broken watch was related one way or the other to the Digital World. Rei shook his head. “Nah, it was probably only a dream. The stress of this test must be really getting to me,” muttered the boy as he stood up and left his room, closing the door behind. Little did he know that it was only a matter of time before he returned to that realm…

* * * * * * *​

A shrouded figure was walking solemnly in the dark hallways of the murky castle. The shrouded figure stopped at a large door with ancient but sinister markings over it; creating patterns of forgotten tragedies. The figure paused then opened the door. Inside was an ominous elder man with long flowing white hair; he wore a shadowy poncho-esque cloak with a shady array of black, blood-red and dark-purple colours. His skin was a ghastly yellow colour; it illuminated with evil and malice. The sunlight was leaking through the windows but it stopped as if even the sunlight itself was afraid to touch him. Four pairs of red tattered wings emerged from his back, each with scars from many battles lost and gone. In his hand he tightly gripped a willowy staff with a skull errected upon one end. He quickly turned around as soon as the figure opened the door.

“Yes, my servant?” he asked. His voice was blood-chillingly cold but was infused with power and saccharine overtones. The shrouded figure opened his mouth to speak.

“Your Wickedness, LadyDevimon has reported that we have finished imprisoning the last of the Harmonious Ones. Also, DC Viral Host #1907 has reached the Koromon Village and Viral corruption is 67% completed.”

“Good, good. Now, has our good friend Lord Yggdrasil given us his full-hearted consent and support for our little project?”.

“Yes, Your Wickedness. Lord Yggdrasil has given us another Sovereign DigiCore to help release Lord Daemon from his prison.”

“Just as I expected. Now, I want you to make sure personally that the Koromon Village is fully infected, and try to find out why certain Digimon, such as the Digimon of those Chosen children, are immune to the DC Virus. Don't bother coming back if you fail.”

“As you wish, Your Wickedness.”

The malevolent elder pointed his finger at the door. “Leave”

The shrouded figure walked obediently out of the room and closed the door behind.

“Tsk, tsk. Daemon, Lucemon, how stupid are you, running off like that and getting yourselves defeated so humiliatingly! How typical. Doesn't matter, soon the Nanadaimaou will be reformed once more, and we can finally rescue the Master! And all the worlds and dimensions of the parallax shall be enraptured in darkness and glorious chaos! And nothing shall stand in my way!"

His sinister laugh filled the air as the new day began…

End of Episode 01

Current PM List:

Manulya
palkia1
takarifan
Celine_Dion

Anyone who is interested in my fic, just say so and I'll add you to the PM List

Last edited:

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Okay, the plot is advancing well. I love the story so far.

This chapter was filled with quite a few mistakes. You called Tyranomon Tyramon in quite a few places. You mixed up tenses (you were describing things like they were in the present, but then next paragraph it was being described as though it happened in the past. Examples are "was" instead of "is"). If you want more explanation by what i mean, PM me. I know i wasn't very clear.

“I’ll be alright…just need a little rest.” Biyomon said weakly, coughing. Harriermon then nodded as he turned to Rei.

Who is Harriermon. There was no mention of it before this point and no mention after. There was only Biyomon and Aviomon there.

I did love you bringing back Sora's Biyomon. That was pretty cool.

That Nanadaimaou sounds interesting (whatever it is).

There were a few grammar mistakes, such as lack of commas or too many commas in some places. Also, some sentences didn't seem to make a whole lot of sense. The wording semed a bit off. I'm not going to point them out as i am tired right now (it's one a.m. my time).

Also, at the beginning of the chapter, when a character spoke you kind of wrote it like this: "blah blah blah," said the red haired student. I think you should have just used their names, as i found it a bit confusing who was talking sometimes. End of the chapter was much better though.

In short, i am loving this story. The plot is advancing well and the characters seem interesting. I would recommend proofreading the chapter a couple more times before posting it though, or maybe getting someone to help check up on your grammar in a few places. Good job overall, can't wait for next episode

Angelique

transcending love~
palkia1: ARGH, my typos. Can't believe I called Tryanomon "Tyramon". XP Okay, I went back and corrected many of those errors. Sorry, I'm only eleven and my grammar isn't that good. >.<;;; I promise I'll rein in my onii-chan to proof-read for me next time. And Harriermon was the old name for Aviomon, before I decided to dump it for Aviomon. Why? Because Aviomon sounded cooler. XP

The Nanadaimaou means "Seven Daimou" in Japanese. I think you can figure out what "Daimou" are. XD

I really did rush this, didn't I? Just been typing furiously away for a few hours. It's past my bedtime and I wanted to post this before I went to bed. Gomen, I promise I won't rush it next time!

Manulya

Terror of Death
"That clock is slower than regular time by four minutes," he groaned, flattening his face against the table.
That sounds a little bleh. I don't know. Its just awkward to say it like that out loud. I tend to hear people say "That clock is four minutes slow." At least where I live.
“It’s cold…” Rei chattered, pulling his white jacket closer to his body.
When you say chattered, do you mean teeth chattered...?

I agree with Palkia1. The whole use of hair color to say whos talking is getting on my nerves at the moment. Just a bit harder to follow. (Typing and reading this at the same time)

“Better to get average weather conditions then freaked out ones,”
Freaked out...Sounds awkward.

They grew up together, all the way from the petit age of five.
petite, firstly.
but either way, it sounds odd here. Just use young, or something similar to that. Petite is normally used with physical description.

Ayumi always was a pretty girl, Rei admitted as he tore his eyes away from the quiet girl. Perfect in everyway. I'm lucky to have a great childhood friend like her... Rei then glanced out the window in bored curiosity. The bus was stopped at an intersection, waiting for passengers to embark or disembark. “Hey, doesn’t that look familiar?” Ayumi asked softly, referring to the scene outside.

I think it'd be better if you split this into at least two paragraphs. You mixed together the dialog, what happening at the bus, and Ayumi's description. its a bit bleh. You could probably cut out 'referring to the scene outside' as well. The reader would know what you're talking about, I'd think.

“Had nothing better to do. Wassup Zane?” he typed as a reply, clicking the send button.
I believe you need a comma between Wassup and Zane. I could be wrong though.

"Googles? What are googles doing strapped to my head," said Rei as he rubbed the translucent circular lenses.

lol. Goggles. Not goodgles? XD
And I'd assume that the lenses would be clear/transparent rather than translucent since they are meant to be seen through. And wouldn't he be asking how'd the goggles get on his head, rather than what they're doing?

Another infected Tyranomon attacked me a while back, and with a little too much force, knocked me very far away.
Sounds a bit iffy, but I can't point it out.

Noticing he was still lying on the ground, the teen decided to stand back up, wiping some of the mud off his back.
The whole 'noticing' thing annoyed me for whatever reason.
However, the attack did little more then scratch the brown dinosaur Digimon.

Isn't he red?
“GALE WIND!” shouted from no where, as did the attack. The only thing Rei saw was a small globe of energy surge directly towards Tyramon’s feet. The ball of power opened up, expanding outwards in such speed that it knocked the Digimon over.

The source of the attack was another Digimon, Aviomon, who flew across the sky, circling the dinosaur as if it was the bird’s prey. Tyranomon, quickly recovered, trying to whack the other Digimon with his tail.

The attack can't come from 'nowhere'. You can have him be uncertain of where it came from...

Instead of another, you should use 'the other Digimon Aviomon'

“I’m okay…but I’m not sure about Biyomon here…” Rei whispered, glancing at the winged Digimon.
Saying as they're both winged Digimon...its a little hard to follow.

“It looks like the Nanadaimaou have already been reformed. Maybe I was too late…” the eagle said. Rei opened his mouth to speak but he knew the eagle would not answer anyway.
Stop calling it the bird/the eagle. It has a name! xD
Yeah...Call it Aviomon more often. And if youre going to call it a bird, wouldnt it make more sense to call it a bird Digimon/eagle Digmon instead?
“Am…am I back home?” Rei asked, quickly identifying his surroundings. “Yeah…I’m back home…”
Repetitive. The 'back homes'. Not that major but it annoyed me. rofl.

A shrouded figure was walking solemnly in the dark hallways of the murky castle
It is possible to be over descriptive. XD.

Sorry, I'm only eleven and my grammar isn't that good.
Theres something wrong with that too.
You're only eleven and you write like this?!?!
Amazing.

I'll be checking in after each chapter, I do believe. I really really like it so far.

EDIT: Sometimes the dialog sounds a little too mechanical, I think.

Legend

Very nice, I like where this is going. I don't have any complaints besides those already mentioned, and I can't wait to see Episode 2, and (hopefully) Aviomon's digivolution! Oh, and those other kids too. There's gotta be another one... or seven.

Oh, and Takarifan, you have a few errors. Yolei was chosen because of the Diaboromon incident, but Davis and Cody were exposed to Digimon back during the first season; Davis at the building where everyone was being held, and Cody on the airplane that Garudamon and Kabuterimon saved.

Ken's story is also wrong (he didn't get his digivice until after Digimon Adventure), but his story is complicated and the fact that Ryo Akiyama (yes, THAT Ryo Akiyama) shows up makes things worse.. Let's just say that he had an adventure of his own with Wormmon, Ryo, and Davis' Veemon, and that was how he got infected.

It would have helped if the outside world had gotten the WonderSwan or whatever it was called so we could have played those games.

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Well, everyone lese already mentioned the mistakes, so all I'll just say is, great premise so far, a bit rusty and could better, but good. Looking foward to the second Episode!

NSider_Seth

Unknown Master
very good. Though a good story, it doesn't capture the sense of wonder the the first episodes of the first two adventures had.