• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Adventure 03

Status
Not open for further replies.

muxiroger

Mu Xi Phi #141
Yeah, my bad. I didn't have my source open, and I was thinking of the ultimate forms. I know what ya mean, I almost used the Apollomon line for my SU, but for some reason Boltmon worked out better for my character. Any other character, and I probably would of used the Coronamon line.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
@rotrum: I do like your choice in Digimon! I was almost gonna pick a Sorcerimon-based line myself, but I couldn't find a Rookie form for him who Yamiko would get along well with. But congratulations for succeeding in what I could not do.

But yeah... I'm happy with the Digimon I picked for Yamiko still. Well, maybe except for Minervamon, who is clearly the oddball of the line, and not an obvious evo of Bastemon either. I kind of want to pick Lilithmon as her Mega instead, but the last time I tried to do that in a previous Digimon RPG, the GM wouldn't let me because she was "too powerful". I also had an idea of the two being alternate Megas, like Megidramon and Gallantmon were for Guilmon. But I dunno if that would be allowed...

Ah, now we just have to wait for this RPG to start!

Last edited:

Charizard_Man

Ultimate Trainer
Piemaster is ACCEPTED! Which means all 7 spots are filled if I counted right. So this roleplay can finally begin! I'll post a Discussion Thread most likely tomorrow and we can start the actual roleplay friday night.

Hypersong8

Human
Name: Jared Rishona
Nickname:
Height: 6'2''
Crests: Sensibility
Crest Color: neon green
D3: white,orange,mint
Personality: over mature and can appear to be obnoxious, but cares deeply for those who he cares about. he never wants to take any risks and likes to know exactly what he is doing. never rash and can take too long to answer. easily frustrated with small children. afraid to show any emotions on the surface and occasionally has a breakdown. takes a long time to make friends but is very trustworthy. will not let people into danger.
Description: brown hair with white highlights. pale skin. grey eyes. wears solid black glasses.wears lots of necklaces, bracelets and rings. wears a blue polo shirt with pink chinos and a black blazer over the top. fringe (bangs) styled up into a point. wears black stud earrings. extremely thin, especially on the face. has side burns.wears blue converse flip flops. has tatoos on his arms of butterflies and a star of David on his neck.
History: born in jericho (israel.)mother died at birth. grew up being neglected and abused by father and older brothers (3). eventually they were arrested and he moved in with his god mother in Kyoto. matured fast and made friends a lot older than himself. went to the same school but transferred to a new highschool for freshman year. held down a year because of the country change. looking forward to school and class work.

Digimon
Name: pawnchessmon black, pawnchessmon white
Pronunciation: (no idea! sorry!)
Level: rookie
Type: virus
Groups: puppet
Description: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/PawnChessmon
Digi-Entry: PawnChessmon (Black) is a Puppet Digimon whose names and design are derived from the black "Pawn" chess piece. It was born from data leaking out of a chess game supercomputer. Its power is weak, but it is promoted when it strives for prominence, and it is an ordinary pawn that conceals the mystery that it is said to possess Mega-class power. Its catchphrase is, "I only advance!" It considers its fellows who are striving for prominence ahead of it to be its rivals
Techniques: Pawn Spear: Stabs with its spear.
Pawn Buckler: Charges with its buckler held up.
Pawn Lightning: Fires a shockwave with a lightning fast strike.
Pawn Charge: Holds a spear and charges the enemy.
Pawn Penetrate: A furious charge that can penetrate anything.
Evolutions: metalkoromon (both) fresh, kapurimon (both)in-training, knightchessmon (black and white.)champion, rookchessmon (black)ultimate,bishopchessmon (white)ultimate, Queenchessmon (black)mega, kingchessmon (white)mega.
Personality: both fight with jared during most situations as to which way to do something. however they come together in the end (normally), otherwise identical to jared's.

Hypersong8

entry

Human
Name: Jared Rishona
Nickname:
Height: 6'2''
Crests: Sensibility
Crest Color: neon green
D3: white,orange,mint
Personality: over mature and can appear to be obnoxious, but cares deeply for those who he cares about. he never wants to take any risks and likes to know exactly what he is doing. never rash and can take too long to answer. easily frustrated with small children. afraid to show any emotions on the surface and occasionally has a breakdown. takes a long time to make friends but is very trustworthy. will not let people into danger.
Description: brown hair with white highlights. pale skin. grey eyes. wears solid black glasses.wears lots of necklaces, bracelets and rings. wears a blue polo shirt with pink chinos and a black blazer over the top. fringe (bangs) styled up into a point. wears black stud earrings. extremely thin, especially on the face. has side burns.wears blue converse flip flops. has tatoos on his arms of butterflies and a star of David on his neck.
History: born in jericho (israel.)mother died at birth. grew up being neglected and abused by father and older brothers (3). eventually they were arrested and he moved in with his god mother in Kyoto. matured fast and made friends a lot older than himself. went to the same school but transferred to a new highschool for freshman year. held down a year because of the country change. looking forward to school and class work.

Digimon
Name: pawnchessmon black, pawnchessmon white
Pronunciation: (no idea! sorry!)
Level: rookie
Type: virus
Groups: puppet
Description: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/PawnChessmon
Digi-Entry: PawnChessmon (Black) is a Puppet Digimon whose names and design are derived from the black "Pawn" chess piece. It was born from data leaking out of a chess game supercomputer. Its power is weak, but it is promoted when it strives for prominence, and it is an ordinary pawn that conceals the mystery that it is said to possess Mega-class power. Its catchphrase is, "I only advance!" It considers its fellows who are striving for prominence ahead of it to be its rivals
Techniques: Pawn Spear: Stabs with its spear.
Pawn Buckler: Charges with its buckler held up.
Pawn Lightning: Fires a shockwave with a lightning fast strike.
Pawn Charge: Holds a spear and charges the enemy.
Pawn Penetrate: A furious charge that can penetrate anything.
Evolutions: metalkoromon (both) fresh, kapurimon (both)in-training, knightchessmon (black and white.)champion, rookchessmon (black)ultimate,bishopchessmon (white)ultimate, Queenchessmon (black)mega, kingchessmon (white)mega.
Personality: both fight with jared during most situations as to which way to do something. however they come together in the end (normally), otherwise identical to jared's.

;013;[ps: sorry, posted it in the wrong place before!);013;

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Wow...let's not revive 3-year dead threads, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.