• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon (All Seasons) Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

I shipped Tai X Sora, English dubbed version helped push that one I guess, though Matt X Sora never really interacted in the show over all so in my opinion in didn't much sense but the director said he had always meant for them together, guess the guy likes random romances.

Joe X Mimi still makes more sense in my opinion, Tri movie two even gave more reasons for that pairing to happen but whatever.

I don't get the point of adding in Meiko if she's not even going to be in 02 ending or hang out with Tai at all for shipping reasons, she hangs out more with Matt and T.K and the girls than Tai, Abridged series makes more sense with her character than Tri series in my opinion.

We've gotta reckon the ending, Meiko isn't there and pairings don't make sense. What's the point with all this added T.K X Kari and Izzy X Mimi stuff if nothing's done with it?

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
In terms of Tri, I just think they're gonna ship tease until the cows come home... But I don't mind. My childhood OTP Koumi is happening and I can't be more excited, along with Takari.

Status
Not open for further replies.