• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Chronicles: The Battle for Parallel Worlds! Discussion Topic

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Yea well, you'd technically already left. Can't really do that.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I hope the others update soon or I will move on without them. I hate it when people don't dedicate.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Doesn't this RP kinda fold if some of the Digidestined are inactive? We might need to see if others wanna sign up and retcon.

And you were worried about me being inactive. -_-

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yeah, though Nate has a explantion. I can move on to the people fighting and training over the course of the next few dyas

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Sorry about not posting; I've been really busy with school work and I have only a paragraph done of this RP. I also got a concussion last Sunday, so my thinking skills are kinda impaired right now.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Hope you feel better soon and I hope you get that fixed.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Well howdy, I was certainly waiting for you to wonder exactly what was happening. As much as I love this RP, I won't be able to continue. I have a fractured wrist and haven't actually been able to do much of anything, my apologies.

I hope you all have fun continuing vuv.

This is from another RPG I'm in.

At least we know where Spyro went...

You may want to consider opening up Knowledge...

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Well that's sad to hear, poor boy/girl I'm not sure which sorry. We'll need to open the spot for Knowledge, or have her as an NPC character that'll tag along with us on our adventures.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
LIVE, MY CREATION! LIVE AGAIN!

Okay guys. So in your post, do the following:

-Have your characters react to what happened and settle to bed
-Wake up and go trhough the day
-Check out the strange activity
-Get the reading from your Digivice to move out
-Head out to a small area to fight the Digimon

Here's the confirmed list of foes to fight:

Diego and Kerumon VS. Veedramon (Virus)
Halt and Commandramon VS. Doggymon
Karai and Agumon VS. Drimogemon
Leo and Elecmon VS. BlackGatomon
Rosaline and Dorumon VS. DexDorugamon
Alex and Ryudamon VS. Musyamon
Laura and Gabumon VS. Ogremon

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Laura's an NPC I made. I am making a form for her, but it is incomplete right now.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
At the moment, the problem isn't her having a form, it's furthering this little adventure into the digiworld we have stalled at the moment. I'll try to post Wensday, but for now, I can only focus on one RP this weekend.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yup! Go and see the random ecnounter and get ready to tussle!

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
So we post that now, or wait for you to bring these digimon out for us?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I'll post and then all of ya can start fighting!

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Sweet! Bring it on Doggymon! I got hunter blood!